PDA

View Full Version : the only way is UP... baby!

f-r-i-j-j
22-05-2005, 04:15 PM
:eusa_liar many habbos lie about what the rares are worth, the only person i believe is me! habbox is the greatest but it doesnt get the respect it deserves!

:8 its about time i joined the team! this is my first thread and it sure does mean a great deal ... :D

as you know rares are difficult things and most habbos wonder why the values change at all... its because of something called WANTING!
really the value is determined by how much you are willing to offer for that furni or rare... no matter how much it was in the catalogue!
i for one think that all rares arent really that rare... everywhere yuo go theres at least 10 habbos with the same rare... but still, there not THAT easy to get ahold of...
i'm doing quite well for myself :p
but i think all rares deserve a rare value! sports furni for instance, it's worth not much more than it was in the catalogue but its rare now so it should be worth more; just as much as other rares. And Hc club furni should be worth less than other rares because other rares you cant be given until its in the catalogue again!
even though HC gear is worth that amount that its worth i dont think that it should go down... it SHOULD go up as should all the other rares, and i cant wait until it does happen!
shame on all the habbos that think otherwise! :o

luv you all x
f-r-i-j-j

micky.blue.eyes
23-05-2005, 06:20 PM
Ok? I like your story but you do realise this is the Report Rare Values forum right? So you have to report rare values. I don't see values.
Can you please post some values the next time. :) So we can judge your values, if you say this has to go up and this has to go down, we know nothing. How much up and how much down?
Sorry if I'm a little harsh. :(

Forgive me.
micky.blue.eyes

p.s. Keep it up and good luck. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!