PDA

View Full Version : liverpool 2 - 1 everton

Scouse
20-10-2007, 02:34 PM
:D! liverpool came from behind to win everton! all goals scored by liverpool :P but i didnt think it was that good of a game, wasnt really exciting as i was hoping but atleast we won!

Turnip
20-10-2007, 02:36 PM
didnt deserve it..
but a wins a win, finished now.. cant go back on it.

lescott had decisions against him in the area, & every liverpool supporter knows it.

Scouse
20-10-2007, 02:37 PM
didnt deserve it..
but a wins a win, finished now.. cant go back on it.

lescott had decisions against him in the area, & every liverpool supporter knows it.

didnt deserve it? we batterd them..

btw, is that tupac lyrics in your sig? :P

Turnip
20-10-2007, 02:41 PM
battered them lol.
not quite battered, but i thought it was quite a good game
& what a save by neville?

& yeah, they are..

Scouse
20-10-2007, 02:43 PM
battered them lol.
not quite battered, but i thought it was quite a good game
& what a save by neville?

& yeah, they are..

we controlled it all the way through.
& what a goal by hyypia :P

Turnip
20-10-2007, 02:47 PM
lol yeah, i see what you mean..

& it was a cracking header.

Scouse
20-10-2007, 02:50 PM
lol yeah, i see what you mean..

& it was a cracking header.

header? he hit it with his foot.. lol :P

Turnip
20-10-2007, 03:02 PM
lol did he?

my bad =D.thought he header'd it.
was readin the paper at the same time, bout the rugby :]

Malachy
20-10-2007, 03:04 PM
Kept flicking teletext on now and then. Me dad is a United fan - so obviously he was thrilled when Everton were 1-0 up at half time :P Then turned back, 1-1.
I was alone in the living room - turned it back on and BAM roflmao another penalty in extra time, 2-1

Loqo
20-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Great win for us! I was made up when the 2nd goal went in. Just need to wait and see what the evertonians exscuses are now...

Shoovers
20-10-2007, 03:47 PM
but i didnt think it was that good of a game, wasnt really exciting!

What dya mean ?

3 goals (1 og), 2 red cards, 2 pens, a handball and a liverpool win

Not that good eh ?

EverSteve
20-10-2007, 03:53 PM
LOL kk excusees, ill give you facts mate.

Yep the Ref owned us, not liverpool.

Liverpool
2 Penalty Claims
1 Obv
Both Given
2 Red Cards

Everton
3 Penalty Claims
All obvious
None Given
No cards

oh yeh and there was Kuyt who fouled one of our players in the middle with two feet and behind, should've been a red

BUT YEP WE GOT OWNED, but not by liverpool, you took 40 minutes to win a 10 man side, and you didn't score in open play

Oh and btw was you on some kind of Drug while you was watching the game. We had one player sent of from the 2nd half. Yes you controlled us from that moments. However how many times did you give the ball away in the first half. How many times did the referee do crap decisions, oh yeh Steve your right about football as usual

Shoovers
20-10-2007, 04:18 PM

Oh and btw was you on some kind of Drug while you was watching the game. We had one player sent of from the 2nd half. Yes you controlled us from that moments. However how many times did you give the ball away in the first half. How many times did the referee do crap decisions, oh yeh Steve your right about football as usual

Here's a fact aswell:

Liverpool won 2 -1

EverSteve
20-10-2007, 04:37 PM
LOL well done. It aint hard to win if the ref is getting on with the players after the match is it. Happened against Arsenal in the cup last season as well.

Loqo
20-10-2007, 04:39 PM

I was waiting for that. come on, moan a little more. :)

Browney
20-10-2007, 04:42 PM
You didn't deserve the first penalty. Sorry mate. No tackle even attempted, just a little shirt pulling and Gerrard went down only after getting in the box. Both penalty claims by everton were deserved in my opinion.

By the way, I'm a neutral (well as neutral as I can be :P) Manchester United Fan.

Scouse
20-10-2007, 06:20 PM
What dya mean ?

3 goals (1 og), 2 red cards, 2 pens, a handball and a liverpool win

Not that good eh ?

yeah, but how many times did you jump out of your seat or what ever? i never at all. not pleased that we had to have penalties to win the game.

edible
20-10-2007, 09:17 PM
Im going to be a bitter blue later.
I havent actually seen the game because I was on a trip to London. But from what I heard by some Liverpudlians & Evertonians, was that Everton were the better side and we should've won that apparently. Im not sure, so dont have a go at me, because I havent seen the game. I also got told that we should've had penalties and that Clattenburg, is an idiot.
Apparently, Liverpool were up with the Gods, in terms of play.
And also, how can you say you deserved it when you didnt even score from open play :S And also, Liverpool fans always say they deserved it..
Also, why did Benitez say "We played with the heart" Did you hell.

Scouse
20-10-2007, 11:07 PM
Im going to be a bitter blue later.
I havent actually seen the game because I was on a trip to London. But from what I heard by some Liverpudlians & Evertonians, was that Everton were the better side and we should've won that apparently. Im not sure, so dont have a go at me, because I havent seen the game. I also got told that we should've had penalties and that Clattenburg, is an idiot.
Apparently, Liverpool were up with the Gods, in terms of play.
And also, how can you say you deserved it when you didnt even score from open play :S And also, Liverpool fans always say they deserved it..
Also, why did Benitez say "We played with the heart" Did you hell.

we controlled the game throughout, if we didnt get the penalties we would of scored anyway. specialy the second penalty when neville thought he was a goal keeper. the better side won imo. everton only got 1 or 2 good chances. and to be fair, yes you should of got atleast 1 penalty but you never and we won and nothing can be changed. :)

@xP
20-10-2007, 11:37 PM
It was a poor merseyside derby but hey.

Well done Liverpool.

Jordie
21-10-2007, 09:33 AM
liverpool got lucky.

penalty in stoppage time was blatent
howard should of also saved kuyt's penalty

edible
21-10-2007, 10:41 AM
we controlled the game throughout, if we didnt get the penalties we would of scored anyway. specialy the second penalty when neville thought he was a goal keeper. the better side won imo. everton only got 1 or 2 good chances. and to be fair, yes you should of got atleast 1 penalty but you never and we won and nothing can be changed. :)
Typical Liverpool fan.
Hey, I bet you thought you deserved to win last season when we beat you 3-0, I wouldnt be suprised if you did..:rolleyes:

Scouse
21-10-2007, 10:47 AM
Typical Liverpool fan.
Hey, I bet you thought you deserved to win last season when we beat you 3-0, I wouldnt be suprised if you did..:rolleyes:

typical everton fan always bringing up that game. but i was telling the truth and i think some people might agree with me and not just liverpool fansl.

English
21-10-2007, 10:55 AM
I am SICK of Everton fans. Same old excuses and same old sad story. At the end of the day (as my football manager says) you don't get what you deserve - you get what you earn. So shutup with the excuses and all the blaming of the referee. It's happened plenty times to us but we don't constantly go on about it & make up loads of excuses. Atleast Liverpool fans deal with it when we draw 0-0 to Portsmouth away or lose when we didn't deserve it.

And for the record - you go on about Lescott's penalty but our first penalty was blatent so don't say it wasn't justified. Hibbert blatently stuck his knee into Gerrard & was tugging his shirt back. Boo-hoo.

We beat you 2-1 and once again we will finish higher in the league than you.

Scouse
21-10-2007, 11:25 AM
I am SICK of Everton fans. Same old excuses and same old sad story. At the end of the day (as my football manager says) you don't get what you deserve - you get what you earn. So shutup with the excuses and all the blaming of the referee. It's happened plenty times to us but we don't constantly go on about it & make up loads of excuses. Atleast Liverpool fans deal with it when we draw 0-0 to Portsmouth away or lose when we didn't deserve it.

And for the record - you go on about Lescott's penalty but our first penalty was blatent so don't say it wasn't justified. Hibbert blatently stuck his knee into Gerrard & was tugging his shirt back. Boo-hoo.

We beat you 2-1 and once again we will finish higher in the league than you.

nicely said, rep+

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!