PDA

View Full Version : That ball WAS NOT out of play

Technologic
20-10-2007, 08:47 PM
HOW THE HELL? His foot was in the air and it WASNT over the line.

Bias ref tbh

Immenseman
20-10-2007, 08:49 PM
Yeah but in all fairness I think South Africa deserved to win.

Loqo
20-10-2007, 08:49 PM
I agree. It was obviously IN! the commentators were saying its obvious aswell. It wasnt the ref's decision. It was the people in the box who played the replies, decided then messaged down to the ref. They would of beat us anyway. :(

Minstrels
20-10-2007, 08:50 PM
I don't see why there was an IRISH referee refing the game between ENGLAND and South Africa. For all of those which don't know what I mean I suggest you go and look on Wiki or something about the history.

Lot's of stupid decisions made which affected us, how many death threats will this ref get then? I hope one of them is by some freakwho goes out there and does it. Oh and the ref has French parents. ;)

Technologic
I agree. It was obviously IN! the commentators were saying its obvious aswell. It wasnt the ref's decision. It was the people in the box who played the replies, decided then messaged down to the ref. They would of beat us anyway. :(
If it had been allowed and converted we would of been 1 point ahead

Scuzzy
Say what?

Toxic-Times
20-10-2007, 08:51 PM
Africa won woo

Minstrels
20-10-2007, 08:57 PM
Africa won woo

**** OFF YOU ******* ****, GO AND **** THE SOUTH AFRICA TEAM WILL YOU? GO AND DROP THE ******* SOAP IN THE SHOWER WITH PERCY.

Yeah OK, I think I'm starting to get angry now. :rolleyes:

Immenseman
20-10-2007, 09:00 PM
If it had been allowed and converted we would of been 1 point ahead

The final score was 15-6.. 6 + 7 = 13. We would of still been two points short.

Technologic
20-10-2007, 09:01 PM
The final score was 15-6.. 6 + 7 = 13. We would of still been two points short.
Yes but i think if england had been allowed it they would've pushed more because they deffo had a chance of winning

The Don
20-10-2007, 09:02 PM
i agree with http://

Minstrels
20-10-2007, 09:05 PM
Yes but i think if england had been allowed it they would've pushed more because they deffo had a chance of winning

I concur.

Geraint
20-10-2007, 09:14 PM
As I was saying to my dad, if your English it's a try but if your not English it isn't a try. I did actually think it was a try but video ref thought differently

Jalt
20-10-2007, 09:16 PM
RSA did deserve to win. Im sure that ball out wouldn't have made much of a difference.

Ezzie.
20-10-2007, 09:40 PM
The ref was an aussie/new zealander wasn't he? And it was the video analysts decision not the actual in ground referee.. though personally i think they should have given the try.. would've been a 15-15.. but =/

CJW93
20-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Why keep on about it. Its over. Its not asif the referreis goingto reverse his decision

Ezzie.
20-10-2007, 09:44 PM
Maybe because it was one of the crucial points in the game? And tates footwork and play was incredible..

Samtraff
20-10-2007, 10:28 PM
If the try was given it would have changed the whole match. Like England would have got a boost from it. And Africans will have been a tiny bit how do I put this umm broken-ish..Well that didn't make complete sense but I understand what I mean xD

Ezzie.
20-10-2007, 10:48 PM
I understand you sam- if i get you, you're saying that when the english were given the try their morale would've raised higher and they that could've carried them on to get them a try

@xP
20-10-2007, 11:40 PM
I didn't watch it but hey.

Sounds abit weird :S
If it cost us the game then fair enough.

Bad luck for us i suppose :(

Jamie!
21-10-2007, 10:59 AM
It wasn't a try.. his foot brushed the line before the ball was touched down.

Soka
21-10-2007, 11:38 AM
it was bloody close, anyways they didn't hammer us like earlier on but they did deserve to win based on all world cup

it was a MASSIVE ACHIEVMENET TO GET TO FINAL AFTER OUR START SO WE SHOULD BE AMAZED TO COME 1ST AND 2ND IN 2 WCS IN A ROW.

england made two stupid mistakes early on to give 6 poitns away
moody tripping guy up and tate slipping, but then again tate played amazing as game went on with his running and footwork

might have being different though if we hadn't have made them mistakes, but its over now end of story lol

Elliott$
21-10-2007, 11:39 AM
Australian TV Offical... Says it all.

Jamie!
21-10-2007, 11:45 AM
Australian TV Offical... Says it all.

But he made the right decision?

Every time we lose something it always brings out the ***** blaming our losses on silly little things.. we lost because we gave away soft penalties, not because some Aussie screwed us over.

sock
21-10-2007, 11:59 AM
No, he lifted his foot up when the ball was touchdown he has to have something on his body touching the ground to be awarded.

Elliott$
21-10-2007, 01:54 PM
I think the decsision was completely bias.

RSBusiness
21-10-2007, 01:59 PM
yeh he touched the groundbecause you seen a peice of turf fly off the ground but do you know what colour the turf was? it wa green therefore he didnt touch the line. it was proved last night

iMegz.
21-10-2007, 02:25 PM
If it had been given who knows what would have happened?

We will never know :( It's all on the day I suppose.. Sometimes they give them sometimes they don't..

Grainger@CUFC
21-10-2007, 03:13 PM
I don't see why there was an IRISH referee refing the game between ENGLAND and South Africa. For all of those which don't know what I mean I suggest you go and look on Wiki or something about the history.

Lot's of stupid decisions made which affected us, how many death threats will this ref get then? I hope one of them is by some freakwho goes out there and does it. Oh and the ref has French parents. ;)

It was the same ref that was for the England v Australia game wasn't it :S. Anyways it was a 50/50 decision. If it was given then we'd have been thankful, but cause it wasn't we're all fuming. This seems to happen whenever England lose - penalty in Moscow anyone :rolleyes:.

Turnip
21-10-2007, 03:17 PM
best part of the game...
montergory {sp?} gets pushed over the boards, & flys into camera.. knocking it over & hurting his wrist. ^^.

& also, anyone see the nutter run on the pitch, he would of soon been crying if he was in the wrong place, at the wrong time & got squashed. :P

danny-dyer
21-10-2007, 04:46 PM
Was not a try,

Soil
21-10-2007, 05:20 PM
I am gonna get a lot of -rep's but this my my opinion.

Which ever game it is, most British people always seem to make an excuse everytime they loose.

Everytime they lost in cricket, they made an excuse. Everytime they won by luck (such as the other team was given out when they werent), they didn't seem to care.

Now that they lost the rugby world cup, they are making an excuse that they didnt get a try and how that would have raise their morale. It possible could have had, but if they wanted, they could have still won.

Like someone said to me on this forum, when India lost unfairly (even the BBC news said so :) and the umpire later apologised), the umpires decision is final.

Minstrels
21-10-2007, 06:02 PM
Strange to think twenty-four hours ago I was getting ready to watch what I thought would be a very good game with a great ref... then I saw the games ref and knew we were in for a long, long game. :rolleyes:

Geraint
21-10-2007, 06:11 PM
Strange to think twenty-four hours ago I was getting ready to watch what I thought would be a very good game with a great ref... then I saw the games ref and knew we were in for a long, long game. :rolleyes:

Why's everyone blaming the ref? If it was South Africa, who had not been awarded a try, it would have a been a different story

Vibes
21-10-2007, 07:23 PM
Saurev it was a try.
It is not an excuse,
Its a fact.

You should **** off you ****.

I dont believe we were the better team but i think that we wanted it more.

Soil
21-10-2007, 09:49 PM
If England were the better team, they would have won. Just accept the defeat.

Jamie!
21-10-2007, 10:59 PM
But he made the right decision?

Every time we lose something it always brings out the ***** blaming our losses on silly little things.. we lost because we gave away soft penalties, not because some Aussie screwed us over.

I am gonna get a lot of -rep's but this my my opinion.

Which ever game it is, most British people always seem to make an excuse everytime they loose.

Everytime they lost in cricket, they made an excuse. Everytime they won by luck (such as the other team was given out when they werent), they didn't seem to care.

Now that they lost the rugby world cup, they are making an excuse that they didnt get a try and how that would have raise their morale. It possible could have had, but if they wanted, they could have still won.

You are spot on there, like. Similar thing to what I said up there ^.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!