PDA

View Full Version : [Request] HabboFifa - Management Staff Needed

az-football
21-10-2007, 08:19 AM
Hi,

I own a Habbo Fansite called www.habbofifa.net (http://www.habbofifa.net) (currently closed) which is going to be opening inbetween 25th December 2007 and 5th January 2008.

HabboFifa is going to be a unique Habbo Fansite (I haven't seen a fansite like this before anyway) by attempting to promote Habbo Football.

We will have Habbo Football teams which have 6 players per team including a manager. Each team will get to choose their own kit and have their very own page on HabboFifa which will include every single player/manager having there own "Profile Page". Each team will be entered into the HFFL (HabboFifa Football League) and the system will work like a normal football league works regarding fixtures (every team plays each other twice). The points system is still to be decided though as I am unsure weather to have 3 points for a win, 0 points for a loss (as you can't draw with first to 5) or weather to have 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and 0 points for a loss (if there is a time limit). However, all of this will be decided before the site opens by the "Fifa Chairman".

We have quite alot of interest so far with 10-15 teams interested in joining the HabboFifa Football League (hopefully they still all want to join). If you wish to enter a team or ask any questions about the HFFL then you can contact me by sending me a PM, talking to az-football on Habbo UK or emailing [email protected].

HabboFifa will also have a radio which we will be needing DJ's for aswell as a DJ Manager (manages the DJ's, hires DJ's, fires DJ's, promotes DJ's to Senior DJ's and Demotes Senior DJ's to DJ's). We will be hiring a DJ Manager before any DJ's are hired (unless I know you well and I think your a good DJ).

We do have a forum but we need someone who can make forums. If you can make forums then please PM me. I will pay you to make one for HabboFifa if you sound convincing.

We have alot of jobs availible at the moment which are:

*DJ Manager (manages the DJ's, hires/fires DJ's, promotes/demotes DJ's)
*News Manager (manages the News Reporters, hires/fires News Reporters)
*Fifa Chairman (in charge of the HFFL alongside myself)
*Head Councillor (in charge of the council, hires/fires councillors, arranges council meetings)
*Forum Manager (in charge of the forum, hires/fires moderators)
*Graphics Manager (manages the Graphics Artists, hires/fires Graphics Artists)
*Technical Manager (manages techies, hires/fires techies - this job is literally the same as site manager)

As you will notice next to each of these jobs I have put a job description. Please do take into account that the job description is a rough one. There may be other things required and the manager will be expected to do what their set of staff do aswell as what their management job requires (for example: the DJ Manager will be expected to DJ on the radio, the Graphics Manager will be expected to make Graphics etc).

If you wish to apply for one of these jobs then please send an email to [email protected] with the subject "Job Application - *JOB YOUR APPLYING FOR HERE) and make sure you include these details:

*Habbo Name
*Nickname (What You Want Staff To Know You As)
*Experience (experience of the job your applying for and the sites you work/worked for)
*Why You Want The Job (Explain fully why you want the job. Don't just put.. "Because I'm Good)
*Describe Your Personality (As best as you can. Don't just put... I'm Mint)

Good luck to anyone who applies for a Management Job. I will reply to your email within 48 hours (hopefully) and if you fail then I'm sorry, it will be nothing personal and I will tell you why I have decided to reject you. However, if you pass then you won't be that Management Member straight away. I will add you to a group of other people who have passed and decide who is going to get the job when applications close (around 1st December). If your application is exceptional then I will hire you straight away.

Hope you like my site ideas. I want you to all take into acount that our layouts are made by our staff/friends only and we are not going to steal anyone elses layout. However, we may use a background which is commonly used.

Azza (HabboFifa Owner)

Moved by ActiveVision (Forum Moderator) from Show off your website : Please post in the correct section next time.

RedCrisps
21-10-2007, 10:48 AM
i would apply to be technical manager but i can tell the site will fail, just by the closed page :D

Naruto!
21-10-2007, 11:06 AM
will the forum be a Vb?

az-football
21-10-2007, 12:04 PM
what do you mean fail?

nope, VB costs too much.

Jõnathan
21-10-2007, 12:11 PM
HabboFifa is going to be a unique Habbo Fansite (I haven't seen a fansite like this before anyway) by attempting to promote Habbo Football.
There have been loads before. Plus, FIFA Street on Habbo is lame and doesn't even use a ball!
EDIT: RedCrisps is right - that site's going to fail incredibly due to your use of Comic Sans (WORST. FONT. EVER.)

Naruto!
21-10-2007, 12:12 PM
If the current layout is based on the one when it opens then you might want to re-consider.

az-football
21-10-2007, 12:16 PM
No don't worry the one when it opens is going to be totally different.

We have actually gone through 9 layouts so far, but we think we have found a good one now.

The maintenance page is just a quick, neat image i made in paint.

az-football
21-10-2007, 12:17 PM
There have been loads before. Plus, FIFA Street on Habbo is lame and doesn't even use a ball!
EDIT: RedCrisps is right - that site's going to fail incredibly due to your use of Comic Sans (WORST. FONT. EVER.)

Comic Sans is not been used when the site opens. Thanks to ure tip ;)

I haven't heard of one before but I presumed there would of been.

Naruto!
21-10-2007, 12:19 PM
I'd like to see him prove you lot wrong tbh.

advertise4free
22-10-2007, 05:02 PM
can i be forum manger i`kl beable to set up the forum myself with invisionfree. unless wou allready got a forum with out a manger

Farm
24-10-2007, 11:20 PM
I'll be happy to be Radio Manager.

Pm me; :)

RedCrisps
06-11-2007, 09:41 PM
Sorry for the bump but i will be technical manager if that position is still open ;]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!