View Full Version : Okiesss

Corporal
21-10-2007, 06:35 PM
I am wanting a host that can offer me this

A reseller
Domain service
Customer reccomendation service
had the same company name for a while
RegistardI need the best reseller you can give me.
Also you need a majority of those things:)

Banned100times
21-10-2007, 06:36 PM
www.ss-host.com.. recommended.

Btw, I don't think you'll find companys registered on this forum..

God..
21-10-2007, 06:37 PM
I am wanting a host that can offer me this

A reseller
Domain service
Customer reccomendation service
had the same company name for a while
RegistardI need the best reseller you can give me.
Also you need a majority of those things:)
Hi,

if not, tryhosting can help you.

www.tryhosting.net

Corporal
21-10-2007, 06:59 PM
Do you know any with any offers on at the moement?

God..
21-10-2007, 07:02 PM
SS-host has offers on at the moment.
Tryhosting has offers on at the moment - look below this thread look for god :) we doing a reseller for 6 :)

Lilian
21-10-2007, 07:19 PM

www.lp-hosting.com (http://www.lp-hosting.com) sell resellers. If you talk to an online sales rep then they should be able to sort you out with an offer. If that is not suitable then we do allow you to create your own package for your budget.

Corporal
21-10-2007, 07:23 PM
www.lp-hosting.com (http://www.lp-hosting.com) sell resellers. If you talk to an online sales rep then they should be able to sort you out with an offer. If that is not suitable then we do allow you to create your own package for your budget.
im needing something with massive amounts of bandwitdh and memory

God..
21-10-2007, 07:23 PM
15000MB discspace
150GB bandwdith
Unlimited:
Parked domains
Addon domains
Mysql databases

Cpanel / WHM

Something what you are looking for?

Lilian
21-10-2007, 07:24 PM

Then you can create a custom package. As I said talk to an online rep thats what they are there for :)

Corporal
21-10-2007, 07:28 PM
15000MB discspace
150GB bandwdith
Unlimited:
Parked domains
Addon domains
Mysql databases

Cpanel / WHM

Something what you are looking for?
Ye, maybe billing system too

God..
21-10-2007, 07:30 PM
whmcs.com is very nice.

Lycan
21-10-2007, 07:36 PM
www.ss-host.com (http://www.ss-host.com).. recommended.

Btw, I don't think you'll find companys registered on this forum..

Oh? will you not

Super Chris! ...

If you can Wait a few Days Tweebo is due to open, which is part of a registered company which will offer cpanel resellers (among otherthings), Domains and other lovely items.

But of course, you'd have to wait a few days, if your after a direct solution out of the sites listed above i recomend lp-hosting :)

Corporal
21-10-2007, 07:37 PM
Oh? will you not

Super Chris! ...

If you can Wait a few Days Tweebo is due to open, which is part of a registered company which will offer cpanel resellers (among otherthings), Domains and other lovely items.

But of course, you'd have to wait a few days, if your after a direct solution out of the sites listed above i recomend lp-hosting :)

Do you have any preview packages?

Lycan
21-10-2007, 07:41 PM
Do you have any preview packages?

Sadly the site is under constrant change and therefore so are packages, but if you give a specification of what you want i'll take a look.

:)

JamesRouale
22-10-2007, 08:00 PM
SS-Host(.com) is a host that guarantees costumer satisfaction as it has provided to me and many other happy costumers in the past and I can assure you - you will be 110% satisfied with the service they provide.

I cannot stress enough the superb quality of service, the friendliness as well as the pure professionalism and dedicated shown by the staff and demonstrated by their website (see link below).

So I can only hope you will join me to and become a client at SS-Host(.com).

Don't take my word for it, take a look at the website for amazing special offers/deals at extensively low prices... check it out!

SS-Host -
(www.ss-host.com/ (http://www.ss-host.com/))

Thank you.

Lycan
22-10-2007, 09:20 PM
SS-Host(.com) is a host that guarantees costumer satisfaction as it has provided to me and many other happy costumers in the past and I can assure you - you will be 110% satisfied with the service they provide.

I cannot stress enough the superb quality of service, the friendliness as well as the pure professionalism and dedicated shown by the staff and demonstrated by their website (see link below).

Don't take my word for it, take a look at the website for amazing special offers/deals at extensively low prices... check it out!

SS-Host -

Thank you.

Hes after a Registered Seller. :)

Colin-Roberts
22-10-2007, 09:23 PM
tweebo is recommended. and dediwebspace.com

Corporal
22-10-2007, 09:47 PM

SS-Host -

Thank you.
Its pycans layout which isnt the best anyway.
It looks like theres one on top of another:s

Cixso
22-10-2007, 09:56 PM

SS-Host -

Thank you.

Thank you James! :) Nice to see a client fully satisfied. :D

Its pycans layout which isnt the best anyway.
It looks like theres one on top of another:s

SS-Host took over Pycan.

We are creating a new template for 1st January, this is when we provide VPS service and Shoutcast.

Corporal
23-10-2007, 05:18 PM
Thank you James! :) Nice to see a client fully satisfied. :D

SS-Host took over Pycan.

We are creating a new template for 1st January, this is when we provide VPS service and Shoutcast.
Who owns ss-host and who owned pycan before it was bought out

rh4u
23-10-2007, 05:31 PM
It was never bought out. Danny Johnson just decided to rename pycan after his girlfreind, sarah. Hence ss-host.com

Lycan
23-10-2007, 05:34 PM
No It was decided that Pycan wasn't worth Buying out, because of the negeitive reputation and the unskilled .... owner of it :)

SS-Host was the new name for Pycan so it could attempt to hide it... poor financial past and reputation :)

rh4u
23-10-2007, 10:21 PM
No It was decided that Pycan wasn't worth Buying out, because of the negeitive reputation and the unskilled .... owner of it :)

SS-Host was the new name for Pycan so it could attempt to hide it... poor financial past and reputation :)

i hope your this nice in the real world :P

Lycan
23-10-2007, 10:23 PM
i hope your this nice in the real world :P

Well i'm always smiling, that count?

rh4u
23-10-2007, 10:25 PM
nop :D hehe.
lol how many more posts before any mod sees were off topic :P

Cixso
23-10-2007, 10:27 PM
Who owns ss-host and who owned pycan before it was bought out

It was renamed SS-Host. :P (SS-Host took over Pycan)

It has poor reputation?

Eh?

Can some of my clients clear this up for me? Oh wait, it doesn't, hence why they signed up.

Go away you pedophile. (Chris)

To add:
Obviosuly Chris nobody cares that it took over Pycan. If they did, they wouldn't sign up. Your stupid childish pathetic attacks are useless. I think most people know SS-Host is basically Pycan. If people really thought I was **** at hosting, at doing what I do, they would NOT sign up. Your little "thing" is useless. Statistics prove you 100% wrong.

A phew people might say it had bad reputation (what they think) but that is fair enough. But it is not bad as you put it out to be. If my clients thought this they wouldn't of signed up in the first place.

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

rh4u
23-10-2007, 10:32 PM
Pycan/SS-Host are great.
Their support has been top-notch!

Lycan
23-10-2007, 11:47 PM
It was renamed SS-Host. :P (SS-Host took over Pycan)

It has poor reputation?

Eh?

Can some of my clients clear this up for me? Oh wait, it doesn't, hence why they signed up.

Go away you pedophile. (Chris)

To add:
Obviosuly Chris nobody cares that it took over Pycan. If they did, they wouldn't sign up. Your stupid childish pathetic attacks are useless. I think most people know SS-Host is basically Pycan. If people really thought I was **** at hosting, at doing what I do, they would NOT sign up. Your little "thing" is useless. Statistics prove you 100% wrong.

A phew people might say it had bad reputation (what they think) but that is fair enough. But it is not bad as you put it out to be. If my clients thought this they wouldn't of signed up in the first place.

Uhhh Danny calm down... no need to act so unprofessional... but then again that is what your clients and the rest of this forum are used to

rh4u
23-10-2007, 11:54 PM
Lycan, Danny is a great webhost.
so GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE. and go do somthing constructive ;)

Lycan
23-10-2007, 11:59 PM
Lycan, Danny is a great webhost.
so GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE. and go do somthing constructive ;)

your entiled to your view as i am to mine, i respect yours so maybe, just maybe you could respect mind and understand that my view might be biased as i've seen the behind the scenes of SS-Host and reconise failures :)

If you don't wish to Respect my posts, please do keep spaming and flaming them but i'm his to be constructive... and not an idiot

Mr.OSH
24-10-2007, 12:04 AM
Danny always appear to be a great person, friend and a very respected and hard working web host. However then again Chris has been the same to me in most respects so I can't judge the proceedings of this matter but I'm sure if there are issues Danny is encountering he will do his best to fix them but from my perspective Danny owns a trusted and recommended company but I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions on how you feel about this. :)

Cixso
24-10-2007, 12:10 AM
Uhhh Danny calm down... no need to act so unprofessional... but then again that is what your clients and the rest of this forum are used to

Don't you give me anything about unprofessional. The little conversation yesterday that involved Mr big registered company owner, your self and I was very interesting.

Insulting my girlfriend is a bit low don't you think? When the real public find out what a total jack *** you are you will be flat on your ***. Same goes with Harry. Not a good example for a registered company. A quote from your self:

*Text Removed*

You don't pay for nothing, it is all paid for from Harry. You have it easy and you would do your very up most to destroy others.

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post private messages on the forum.

Lycan
24-10-2007, 12:16 AM
Danny, Your Continous unprofessional attitude among otherthings is why i have this view on you, you are only confirming my views nothing less

Cixso
24-10-2007, 12:19 AM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not accuse/name others of lying.

Lycan
24-10-2007, 12:21 AM
Danny, i will not argue with you in such a way, this is a pointless discussion only revolving around your current anger which has led to you making untrue claims. for the sake of your reputation i won't be responding anymore as i feel it will destroy you or atleast make you seem more unprofessional.

Cixso
24-10-2007, 12:37 AM
Danny, i will not argue with you in such a way, this is a pointless discussion only revolving around your current anger which has led to you making untrue claims. for the sake of your reputation i won't be responding anymore as i feel it will destroy you or atleast make you seem more unprofessional.

Chris, I am not angry. I just want people on here to actually realize what you are like.

You are not god so please don't say you feel as if you will destroy me, as no you will not. I have a lot of friends on this forum so don't say anything of the sort. You do not own me. You are certinitley acting as if you do.

or the sake of your reputation i won't be responding anymore as i feel it will destroy you or atleast make you seem more unprofessionalPlease, stop...

Also, it's not good to say you think everybody on this forum are idiots. Especially when you want to advertise here.

God..
24-10-2007, 07:28 AM
Chris, I am not angry. I just want people on here to actually realize what you are like.

You are not god so please don't say you feel as if you will destroy me, as no you will not. I have a lot of friends on this forum so don't say anything of the sort. You do not own me. You are certinitley acting as if you do.

Please, stop...

Also, it's not good to say you think everybody on this forum are idiots. Especially when you want to advertise here.

Yes, thats becsaue I am god.

SS-host is a brillient host, I havn't been on his services / servers, but his support and the way he acts with abuse department is very good.

SS-host is the best at the moment.

Cixso
24-10-2007, 01:39 PM

SS-host is a brillient host, I havn't been on his services / servers, but his support and the way he acts with abuse department is very good.

Thank you GOD!

Chris can't accept the fact I am doing better than him. Chris, just quit your stupid attacks with Pycan and SS-Host. As I said nobody cares anymore.

Get on with your own host and stop worrying about others. I'm in the mood to post that conversation but I don't want to get infracted.

Shame you can't call me unprofessional without it bouncing straight back at you.

You are very immature Chris, That comment... Man don't you feel embarrassed? You do not own my reputation.

To be honest I think I have more friends than you on here?

Hey, I'll forget your childish, unprofessional comments if you stop your stupid "Pycan" and SS-Host attacks.

Lilian
24-10-2007, 01:53 PM
You two might aswell be married.

Cixso
24-10-2007, 01:57 PM
You two might aswell be married.

*REMOVED*

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Lilian
24-10-2007, 02:12 PM
I thought he already done that?

Cixso
24-10-2007, 02:17 PM
I thought he already done that?

Good point. But it bugs me the way he thinks he owns me.

He bloody does not.

rh4u
24-10-2007, 02:25 PM
Good point. But it bugs me the way he thinks he owns me.

He bloody does not.

And danny strikes again :D

Cixso
24-10-2007, 02:27 PM
And danny strikes again :D

He will change the purpose of the disagreement. Twist it around for another "attack" on either of us.

He has embarrassed him self too much. Especially that comment where he "owns my reputation".

I think its cute. :P

Medla
24-10-2007, 02:42 PM
Okay, I may be dumb enough to get confused with rh4u's signature BUT I do know that Chris has a habit of putting good hosts down.
Danny runs a very good web hosting solutions company that always goes that step further to make the customer satisfied.
Therefore I DO recommend the following :

www.bluelighthost.com
www.ss-host.com
www.hostgator.com
www.able-host.com

Kindest Regards
Jason S

Lilian
24-10-2007, 03:12 PM

How can you say that the host is brilliant yet not had a service from there?

And how can you say SS-Host is the best at the moment when you problerly have not even tried or even heard of the majority of hosts around.

As much as Danny is trusted and reliable you cannot go round saying things like that in a thread were there maybe protential clients yet not been a client yourself. Now Danny, that is not aimed at you in anyway shape or form because I am sure your services are brilliant but I completely disagree with the above when they have no proof.

Cixso
24-10-2007, 03:31 PM

And how can you say SS-Host is the best at the moment when you problerly have not even tried or even heard of the majority of hosts around.

As much as Danny is trusted and reliable you cannot go round saying things like that in a thread were there maybe protential clients yet not been a client yourself. Now Danny, that is not aimed at you in anyway shape or form because I am sure your services are brilliant but I completely disagree with the above when they have no proof.

No worries Lily :P.

Lilian
24-10-2007, 03:33 PM
No worries Lily :P.

Its nothing against you Danny it is just that hes made you look a **** to be onest in the process of trying to make you luck good. And it reflects bad on you.

God..
24-10-2007, 03:35 PM

Just the fact that he helps me alot, + he helped me out when his client muched me around :)

Lilian
24-10-2007, 03:39 PM
Just the fact that he helps me alot, + he helped me out when his client muched me around :)

Then the statements above are all false in that case. If you haven't purchased or used a service from him you cannot say what you said.

Yes, "The Support from SS-Host was excellent" would be fine as you've obviously used the support but you just made Danny look like a **** whilst trying to make him look good and you failed. Badly.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!