PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton could still grab F1 title.

Mr.Sam
21-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Kimi Raikkonen's world title has been thrown into doubt following an inquiry into the cars of BMW Sauber and Williams at the Brazilian Grand Prix. Race stewards are investigating alleged irregularites with the cars' fuel.
Williams's Nico Rosberg was fourth in the race, followed by BMW Sauber's Robert Kubica and Nick Heidfeld.
If they were disqualified, McLaren driver Lewis Hamilton would be promoted to fourth, giving him enough points to displace Raikkonen as world champion.
More to follow.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7055644.stm

Technologic
21-10-2007, 09:43 PM
Lol, winning is winning in the end. No matter what :]

irl
21-10-2007, 09:53 PM
come on lewis

Titch
21-10-2007, 09:54 PM
COME ON LEWIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen
21-10-2007, 09:59 PM
If lewis doesn't get world champ ill have bum sex with everyone on this forum!!

(habbo style)

Smiddy
21-10-2007, 10:25 PM
They updated the story.

Wow that'd just be the icing on the cake for this season in terms of controversy.

Mr.Sam
21-10-2007, 10:37 PM
yeah this season has been awesome really, the amount of controversy, the fact that 3 drivers got over 100 points and the changing of race podiums.
They updated the story.

Wow that'd just be the icing on the cake for this season in terms of controversy.

Stephen
21-10-2007, 10:59 PM
"In 1995, the Benetton-Renault of Michael Schumacher and the Williams-Renault of David Coulthard were initially disqualified from first and second places in the Brazilian Grand Prix because their fuel did not conform to samples approved by the FIA.
But a week later the FIA reinstated the drivers' points but docked the teams their constructors' points.
In that case, though, no advantage was gained by the irregularity."

I hope that doesn't happen :(

Naruto!
21-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Thats weird, About an hour ago I was thinking that he'll win it because of some cheating scandal but then I thought lol obviously not stop hoping, and then I saw this thread and instantly thought it was from the Shanghai grand prix.

Smiddy
22-10-2007, 02:41 PM
Been confirmed no further action will be taken, Kimi is the champ.

McClaren have appealed against this decision in a bid to make Lewis champion.

Malachy
22-10-2007, 02:50 PM
Lol bet Alonso is kicking himself now. A day ago he was one of the favourites to win it, now he has to wait for another season.. :P
No point in McLaren really protesting - not gonna change anything

CJW93
22-10-2007, 10:47 PM
Ahh wellhe gave it his all. Rookie season second place, One point from becoming champion. I think he is a a driver that Britain can allbe proud of. Next year is his year

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!