PDA

View Full Version : [Greater Solution.com - Presents Free Hosting!]

laffin
25-10-2007, 03:33 PM
http://grunsaa4.miniserver.com/~greaters/logo.png
Hello I am *removed*, the project owner at GreaterSolution.Com. As you probably noticed out site is down due to nameserver changes.

I am here to offer you all free hosting. Our free plan is 1GB space and 20GB bandwidth with unlimited features. We may make you put a small advertisement of our company on your site no bigger than a msn picture size but still deciding.

If you are interested than please email me or add me on msn ,with the details below, with the domain you want to use and any other questions and I shall create your account asap.

I have no plans of closing down as I my company is growing quite fast as we will soon be going into free file hosting, free image hosting and free video hosting (similar to youtube). Also if we had any plans of closing I would try to sort out another free host for you to host on. Our ideology is that more products on the internet should be free or be a larger size so everyone can use it to maybe help there studies or even start there own company.

We will be introducing a automatic system in the future once our site is setup.

Contact Details:
MSN: *removed*
Email: *removed*
Or PM me here.
These will be updated in the future to a more professional email and msn address.

Thank You,
*removed*

Aces
29-10-2007, 06:50 PM
Sounds great!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!