PDA

View Full Version : Hello Who can help me ??

Maverick
21-08-2004, 01:13 PM
Helle everbody,

I'm a dutch Hobba at the Habbo Hotel Netherlands a friedn also off Rodja.

I also make site's for Habbo (www.habbo-info.com)
The Netherlands version is already take off but the Great Britian version not yet we searching for 2 webmaster, who want to help me to run that site off course,

Who want to help me? Please send me a Personal Message.

ps Habbox is one of my favorit :)

Greetz Maverick
Habbo-Info Manager

:eusa_hand

edit by sierk: please don't give out your email

moved by sierk from "comments about habbox" to "webpage design" forum

The Hobba Maverick has confirmed making this post.

Maverick
21-08-2004, 01:15 PM
HIHI i forget something we also start a site www.habbo-info.ca for our canedian people we also search 2 webmaster for the site .ca

Warning You have double posted.

Please try not to.

You could of just edited your Previous Post :S

Mr..Mitch

dennis14
21-08-2004, 03:12 PM
iikke wil wel

bouncer991
21-08-2004, 03:28 PM
Id love to

Skitgraves
21-08-2004, 03:49 PM
I'll help!
check out my site: http://skitsdomain.vze.com (http://)

jamie5k
21-08-2004, 06:52 PM
hey id be happy to help heres my site www.habbia.vzz.net check it out.

Skitgraves
22-08-2004, 09:05 AM
hey id be happy to help heres my site www.habbia.vzz.net check it out.

Looks very similar to http://www.impetuous.net/ :eusa_naug

jamie5k
22-08-2004, 10:43 AM
why is it similar to impetuous coz i did this site when i was offline its confusing the only thing i got was the layout which was free???????

Mentor
22-08-2004, 12:17 PM
why is it similar to impetuous coz i did this site when i was offline its confusing the only thing i got was the layout which was free???????
yea your lkayout has some quite major technicl diffrnces in its set up, so tehy aint simlar, and the frame based tempalets are easy to make so thers a lot of them, i even off some on my site, althogh the garphics i used a realy realy cheep so they dnt look to good... anyway i rambled of point. the site may look simlar but they are deffintly diffrent.

jamie5k
22-08-2004, 02:04 PM
ye just coz i got the layout free of the site it dont mean it looks like her site and when i go to my site it looks nothing like impetuous site.

T0X!C-uk
25-08-2004, 05:04 PM
i think all of your sites need work

Check out my site http://www.habtricks.com :D :D :D

Mentor
26-08-2004, 12:26 PM
for some one saying every one esles site needs work when u only hav somthing like 300 hits since 2002 and ihve had 20 000 since last month...

T0X!C-uk
26-08-2004, 04:45 PM
300 hits HAHAHAHAHAHA habtricks has had nearly 600,000 in last 3 months ROFL 300 hits I cant stop laughing BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

T0X!C-uk
26-08-2004, 04:46 PM
O yea BTW peeps i got the job as webmaster :D

Warning!!!

You have double posted and are being very mean.

Please stop this continuling trial of rule breaking.

Please review the habboxforum.com rules

Thanks
Mr..Mitch

Mentor
27-08-2004, 06:51 PM
lol shore, somehow i think not, your sitespretty poor conid3ering half of it says under constrution and the rest iis a simplistic layout, that u can pick up free on vertly any webdesign site on the net.

T0X!C-uk
28-08-2004, 05:22 PM
LOL theres about 3 pages that are under construction and i didnt get the layout froma webdesign site i created it my self habtricks has been running 2 years and used to be the 4th most popular habbo radio before it reverted back to a normal fansite (i can get proof of this) + i think the only reson you are saying all of this is because you are jelous of the site.

Hmm **** site eh must be very **** seeing as it got choosen to go into the offical habbo fan sites competition :/

If you dont like the site dont go on it and dont look at it then you got no problems have you

P@ND@
28-08-2004, 06:52 PM
I would like to but you don't let me :'(
Poor moi.

Mentor
28-08-2004, 09:00 PM
LOL theres about 3 pages that are under construction and i didnt get the layout froma webdesign site i created it my self habtricks has been running 2 years and used to be the 4th most popular habbo radio before it reverted back to a normal fansite (i can get proof of this) + i think the only reson you are saying all of this is because you are jelous of the site.

Hmm **** site eh must be very **** seeing as it got choosen to go into the offical habbo fan sites competition :/

If you dont like the site dont go on it and dont look at it then you got no problems have you
the fact u sit there attemting to defnd it makes my point, anyway this isnt worth my time. and thats saying somthing as its complety worthless.

Maverick
19-09-2004, 10:35 AM
Hello

I would like ask everyone to check the site

www.habbo-info.co.uk

Cheetah007
19-09-2004, 11:39 AM
Hi, i could help.. Im a webdesign and im dutch :D ..

And i think my english is pritty good for a dutch guy.. :)
Send me a PM if ya need me

Greet, Cheetah

hotslime
27-09-2004, 03:59 AM
Hello

I would like ask everyone to check the site

www.habbo-info.co.uk

im news reporter there :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!