PDA

View Full Version : Top Of The League!

Jamie!
27-10-2007, 04:58 PM
We're having a laugh! :D Well, for 24hrs at least depending on how Orient do at Donny tomorrrow.

Fantastic result today, coupled with an equally fantastic performance too.. Well, according to the radio. Should have won 2-0 mind, but Graham somehow managed to miss from 3yards out infront of an open goal.. nevermind though, eh? The 650 Carlisle fans that travelled sounded superb, fair play to them for travelling that far like (I wasn't prepared to travel 600odd mile after Yeovil a couple of weeks back :P).

Bring on Leeds!

adidas™
27-10-2007, 05:00 PM
nice, forest wud have been top if they won last week but they drawn, then they coulda gone either second today, but they lost. pfft.

Jamie!
27-10-2007, 05:04 PM
Forest still have a game in hand over us, but you will still be a point behind us if you win it (I think, not sure..)

Wouldn't be to downbeat about losing at Luton, not many teams will go there and take 3 points back home with them.

VPSwow
27-10-2007, 05:06 PM
Cant wait till Leeds game.

The first major challenge i would say for us.

Jordie
27-10-2007, 05:11 PM
2-1 against forest

bashed them for 90 minutes and should of been all over at half time
we've really gotta start getting some points away from home as we are on our day one of the best in this division

great result for you jamie:D

adidas™
27-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Forest still have a game in hand over us, but you will still be a point behind us if you win it (I think, not sure..)

Wouldn't be to downbeat about losing at Luton, not many teams will go there and take 3 points back home with them.

ah yh ino, theyve got like 16 outta a possible 18 points in the home games.
nice.

Soka
27-10-2007, 05:37 PM
should be good game next week, **** sake i cant get tickets for it and my dad would of drove me and mate aswell, sold out ALREADY.

6th now for us :D

Grainger@CUFC
27-10-2007, 05:46 PM
:8. Gutted Richie Foran didn't play for them though :P. Joe Garner avoided getting booked - always a rare occasion ;). Highest league position for god knows how many years. Well deserved for however long it lasts :D.

Jamie!
28-10-2007, 12:19 AM
should be good game next week, **** sake i cant get tickets for it and my dad would of drove me and mate aswell, sold out ALREADY.

6th now for us :D

You could always get a ticket for the home end, you will more than likely just get moved into the away end if the stewards catch you. I'd get a move on though, we had already sold 11,500 tickets up until last Thursday, so I imagine we should sell out since it's a 16,000 capacity.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!