PDA

View Full Version : More Values :P 1 thread as micky suggested :D

DJ Dut Chat
24-05-2005, 07:24 PM
okies hey, wassup (i know u wont reply but its k) :P:P:P

a few values with a bit of info, as im well known for (brown noser)

The Purple Parasol - a commonly traded rare, now dropping all the time, but makes small rises now again. the purple parasol was brought in through the catalouge some time ago and rose above all parasols (except orange) and worked its way to a nice comfortable value of 7-8 hcs, came back to the catalouge for 2 weeks, came out then back in for another 2 weeks making it the second longest rare to be in the catalouge (1st was the sports gear) - making it drop to the value of 1 hc, later going down further, from what i see in trade rooms i would say 0.9.

next we shall take a deep venture to the well known common world of the mochamaster - well known to be the 3rd month of habbo club, it was quite popular to begin with and very oftenly traded today, to start with, very few released, due to few ppl joining habbo club in early days of habbo. it was traded for 2-3 nowadays - (funny word) - traded for 0.5 and will stay that was for a long long long time - 0.5

okies 1 more running out of space lol -

the occasionaly traded throne sofa - one of the main trades in room is the throne sofa - well known for its classy "sheek" (another funny word) - beautifully designed pixels. if you were to try hard you would achieve 4 hc for one but most people ask for 4 hcs and 10-15 credits of norms, so my value - 4.2

thankyou for reading, i know few of you will, even i scim read it :P
thanx blue234 - raspute (habbo name)

p.s micky i contacted admins about my name :D

micky.blue.eyes
25-05-2005, 04:42 PM
lol, I'm fine. :p

I like your background information, even though we don't need it. :p ;)
I'm glad you posted your values in 1 thread now. :)
Now we can overlook them all at once and we only have to post a comment once. :)
Your values are pretty good.
Keep it up and good luck. (yeah yeah, I always so that :rolleyes: )

micky.blue.eyes

p.s. Hope your name is changed soon. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!