PDA

View Full Version : War Of The Worlds! (June)

FRISC0
25-05-2005, 07:13 AM
Great Preview of War of the world while watching Revenge of the sith, This movie is like day after tomorow but looks way better. War of the worlds MUST SEE MOVIE <3 (Out June :()

Syd
26-05-2005, 08:49 PM
Yes, I've seen the adverts for it, it's a must see apparantly, I think Tom Cruise is a good actor too! The original tape recordings made were fantastic, the music on it was brilliant, it just makes you think we're not alone.

Y!
26-05-2005, 08:50 PM
I'm gonna go see it. I love the old soundtracks ;P

:.bEx.:
26-05-2005, 08:51 PM
Yeah i saw an advert for it yesterday did look ace :D

FRISC0
03-06-2005, 09:03 AM
CANT WAIT!!!

Coolmandan6
03-06-2005, 09:21 AM
I literally cant wait the director (Steve :o ) isn't showing any of the aliens in it as the films about aliens. Hes doing teasier trailers aswell. So this means it could be a fantastic film. The last time he didnt show you something from the film was Jurrasic park as he wanted you to see the dinosuars for the first time when you watched the film. Could he be doing the same for war of the worlds! Also i want to see Mr and Mrs Smith whe it comes out :)

Syd
03-06-2005, 06:09 PM
Have you not heard the story dan? The original story came out with tape recordings and music to go with it about an alien attack in London. The aliens come to attack and it's up to this group of people to save the world before the aliens start to raid the entire universe. The characters end up following the alien ship through London (crazy I know!) and eventually kill them and at the end the narrator on the tape recordings says "As he walked up to the ship, he saw a creatures foots last movement before the huge sigh of relief came from all around the globe."

It's a fascinating story. They should have some of the tapes on Ebay. I'll have a look for you if you want mate.

The film looks absolutely fantastic though! I loved Day After Tomorrow.

Edit: Yes, dan buddy, it's on Ebay. Item 4734426399, you have 6 hours and 45 minutes. It's a CD I think. £9.99, £5 for postal order.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!