PDA

View Full Version : Next Premiership Manager to leave

minidommy
02-11-2007, 11:48 AM
Who do you think the next Premiership manager to get the chop will be?

Me : Lawrie Sanchez - Fulham

Managers gone so far:
-Jose Mourhinio - Chelsea
- Sammy Lee - Bolton
- Martin Jol - Spurs

FlyingJesus
02-11-2007, 04:48 PM
No idea but bring back Jose fgs

Shoovers
02-11-2007, 05:09 PM
Derbys manager, forgot his name

skins
02-11-2007, 05:11 PM
Gareth Southgate

Minstrels
02-11-2007, 05:33 PM
Gareth Southgate will get the sack.

Grainger@CUFC
02-11-2007, 08:40 PM
Derbys manager, forgot his name

Billy Davies.

Gareth Southgate will probably be the next to get the boot.

Ben.
02-11-2007, 08:43 PM
Southgate will be next ;)

edible
02-11-2007, 09:35 PM
southgate or davies.

Geraint
02-11-2007, 10:19 PM
I'll go for a dodgy one and say Benitez

Hoodstar
02-11-2007, 10:19 PM
Steve Bruce.

Doubt the new owners and him are going to on the same-page for long.

edible
02-11-2007, 10:23 PM
I'll go for a dodgy one and say Benitez
May I ask, why you said that? (Im not a Liverpool fan btw, Im just curious)

Geraint
02-11-2007, 10:54 PM
May I ask, why you said that? (Im not a Liverpool fan btw, Im just curious)

Having just been to Liverpool v Cardiff and seen the way Liverpool played it seems like it's just not there for them. Gerrard is the only hope that Liverpool have at the moment. Liverpool haven't been in very good form recently. Basically, out of the Champions league. I know he's guided them to 2 champions league finals and won one but I think the time has come for him, just like Dave Jones at Cardiff. There's no more he can do really. He rotates his side and leaves the best players out.

You support Everton, I know.

Hoodstar
02-11-2007, 11:44 PM
I think Benitez is under the most pressure to perform & win titles comparred to the other 'top 4'

And when he's bottom of the group in a tournament which is supposed to be his speciality.. then something is obviously a miss & shows his rotation policy isn't working to any effect.

-:=:-scotty-:=:
03-11-2007, 12:44 AM
hmmm yeh i wud say benitez but i think someone like southgate will go before him!

edible
03-11-2007, 09:06 AM
I agree with you 3 tbh, I've been thinking that too of late.

Mexel
03-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Steve Bruce.

Doubt the new owners and him are going to on the same-page for long.
Hmm, Orly?

Prospective new Birmingham owner Carson Yeung has revealed he has vowed to give Steve Bruce
“my full support” after meeting the Blues boss for talks at the weekend.

edible
03-11-2007, 06:11 PM
I think Steve Bruce is also in the frame of next to be sacked.

Mexel
03-11-2007, 06:59 PM
Wth can anyone read lol?

edible
03-11-2007, 07:03 PM
Wth can anyone read lol?
yess, we can.
it's our opinion.

EverSteve
03-11-2007, 10:28 PM
Southgate or Bruce, however none of them deserve to go. Southgate wasn't given the funds and has to do with Alldidare etc whos crap, Bruce is unlucky and always has been in the Premiership, maybe he just needs to stay in Championship

SHOKER
04-11-2007, 12:03 AM
david moyes losing the backroom staff so obvious players arent playing well for him either

edible
04-11-2007, 11:02 AM
david moyes losing the backroom staff so obvious players arent playing well for him either
tbh, i cant see that happening.
moyes still has things to do with everton, win trophies etc. he deserves won at the least, he's due one imo.
and players arent playing well for him? er, do you go to every match everton play? i dont think so. let's see,
arteta plays well all the time, sometimes he goes into his shadow but most of the time he assists the goals or something.
cahill, he's just come back and he's playing extremely well? scored on his return.
pienaar, we got him on loan and my gosh! he is quick, amazing, he's already had a few assists this season and if moyes didnt like him he wouldnt pick him.
osman, is just getting better and better like last season.
yakubu, well we've got him scoring, we've got him chasing the ball up, he could be a legend with us if he keeps scoring.
lescott, he's a defender, and he's scored 5 goals i think, in all cups. and i honestly cant remember him scoring at wolves, so moyes has obviously done something.
yobo, is just solid and amazing.
howard, moyes brought him in and he's been amazing, he's solid most of the time and i just adore him tbh!
oh and shall we talk about vaughan and anichebe?! moyes has trained them and got them going, and my gosh! they're gonna be superstars! especially vaughan.

so you can shutup, cos that's 10 players that have/are playing well for us, so your wrong. and the backroom staff love moyes.

EverSteve
04-11-2007, 11:38 AM
Moyes will not be sacked, Vaughan has been amazing, and how can they not be playing well if they have won 4 consecitive matches, may i add.

edible
04-11-2007, 11:54 AM
Moyes will not be sacked, Vaughan has been amazing, and how can they not be playing well if they have won 4 consecitive matches, may i add.
UEFA, Prem, CC, Prem :D
and hopefully we'll make it 5 on wed/thurs :)!!

SHOKER
04-11-2007, 07:58 PM
tbh, i cant see that happening.
moyes still has things to do with everton, win trophies etc. he deserves won at the least, he's due one imo.
and players arent playing well for him? er, do you go to every match everton play? i dont think so. let's see,
arteta plays well all the time, sometimes he goes into his shadow but most of the time he assists the goals or something.
cahill, he's just come back and he's playing extremely well? scored on his return.
pienaar, we got him on loan and my gosh! he is quick, amazing, he's already had a few assists this season and if moyes didnt like him he wouldnt pick him.
osman, is just getting better and better like last season.
yakubu, well we've got him scoring, we've got him chasing the ball up, he could be a legend with us if he keeps scoring.
lescott, he's a defender, and he's scored 5 goals i think, in all cups. and i honestly cant remember him scoring at wolves, so moyes has obviously done something.
yobo, is just solid and amazing.
howard, moyes brought him in and he's been amazing, he's solid most of the time and i just adore him tbh!
oh and shall we talk about vaughan and anichebe?! moyes has trained them and got them going, and my gosh! they're gonna be superstars! especially vaughan.

so you can shutup, cos that's 10 players that have/are playing well for us, so your wrong. and the backroom staff love moyes.
you live up to your name you are blonde i was joking with you because i love ya bbz

edible
04-11-2007, 08:20 PM
you live up to your name you are blonde i was joking with you because i love ya bbz
no kidding? im blonde.
& fyi, u say that all the time.

SHOKER
04-11-2007, 09:21 PM
because you are fit, i have seen pics you knwow

Mortalized
04-11-2007, 09:25 PM
Why the hell is the derby manager still there :S

SHOKER
04-11-2007, 09:58 PM
So when hey go down he knows what to do what players are capable etc etc

edible
04-11-2007, 10:01 PM
because you are fit, i have seen pics you knwow
Have you? And where's this? What do I look like beside being Blonde then?:rolleyes:

SHOKER
04-11-2007, 11:07 PM
buff, sexual, i got them pinned up in bedroom on a wal dedicaed to you bbz

got msn?

Cixso
05-11-2007, 07:24 AM
Southgate...?

Both he, and the chairman are great friends. Southgate has been told he has the freedom and will not be getting the sack. He has the dressing room, the backroom staff and the chairman. With 80% of the fans backings.

I tell you what,

With the way Middlesbrough FC keep playing the way they do and if they get the strikers scoring, there going to kick an *** team so so bad.

Pen on paper Middlesbrough should be battling for top 8. Pen on paper Tottenham should be battling for top 5.

Both teams are not.

It's weird how the 2005/2006 EURO qualifies are in the bottom 4 of the Premiership. Hmm...

Tom H
05-11-2007, 07:36 AM
Southgate probably

Aflux
05-11-2007, 02:07 PM
Chris Hutchings is outta' there!

You're all wrong :P

Andeeh
05-11-2007, 03:42 PM
Southgate.

However Rafael Benitez should watch his step

edible
05-11-2007, 04:34 PM
buff, sexual, i got them pinned up in bedroom on a wal dedicaed to you bbz

got msn?
loooooool, i aint even going to reply to that.
and i do, but im not giving you it!

has hutchings been sacked/resign?

Geraint
05-11-2007, 04:58 PM
loooooool, i aint even going to reply to that.
and i do, but im not giving you it!

has hutchings been sacked/resign?

He has been sacked.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/wigan_athletic/7078772.stm

minidommy
05-11-2007, 05:36 PM
tbh there are like 4 managers that should be sacked!
Southgate, Sanchez, Hutchins, Billie Davis.

minidommy
05-11-2007, 06:37 PM
WHOEVER SAID HUTCHINS TO GO WELL DONE! He left this morning :O

Aflux
05-11-2007, 10:29 PM
WHOEVER SAID HUTCHINS TO GO WELL DONE! He left this morning :O
Only 4 and a half hours late.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!