PDA

View Full Version : Wolves VS Bristol City.

Malachy
03-11-2007, 09:46 AM
Going to see the mighty Wanderers VS City today - could go 2 points within 2nd. Anyway just wanted to know your predictions?
Mine are the same as skysports.com - 2-1 Wolves.

skins
03-11-2007, 12:38 PM
2-1 city! Common!

Mattster
03-11-2007, 09:37 PM
I was in north bank at there. We drawed 1-1 but wolves should of won! Was funny cuz there was loads of police. And when the corner flag got knocked down, the head of security came on and put it back on and we were singing " DADADA DA DA DADADADA DADA DADADADADADADAD" Out of the Adams family cuz he looked like that guy with no hair in it.

SHOKER
04-11-2007, 12:01 AM
I was in north bank at there. We drawed 1-1 but wolves should of won! Was funny cuz there was loads of police. And when the corner flag got knocked down, the head of security came on and put it back on and we were singing " DADADA DA DA DADADADA DADA DADADADADADADAD" Out of the Adams family cuz he looked like that guy with no hair in it.
its drew, how old are you nub?

Mattster
04-11-2007, 02:29 PM
SHOKER i am 13, from where i come from people ' we drawed' or sometimes we can say 'we drew' and shoker, how old are you?

StefanCampbell
04-11-2007, 02:55 PM
Lol, i say ''we drawed'' and im from Wolverhampton, so sthu nub who said ''its drew'' .. bit harsh.

SHOKER
04-11-2007, 08:00 PM
Lol, i say ''we drawed'' and im from Wolverhampton, so sthu nub who said ''its drew'' .. bit harsh.you was dragged up then not brought up scum

SHOKER i am 13, from where i come from people ' we drawed' or sometimes we can say 'we drew' and shoker, how old are you?15 in 13 days and same as above you was dragged up go back to school

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!