PDA

View Full Version : Bring on leeds!

piddle2k6
04-11-2007, 11:30 AM
2-0 AFCB great result :P

Tuesday night vs leeds cant wait! The atmosphetre is going to be amazing and to top it all off my brother is mascot lol :P I told him to tell wise that he is a :eusa_whis:eusa_whis:eusa_whis:eusa_whis:eusa_whis :eusa_whis:P

If u hate leeds as much as i do you could join the we all hate leeds fanclub :P
Its bebo and does contain bad language so thetre is your warning :P

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=2834720157

Grainger@CUFC
04-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Good luck mate. Hopefully us beating them has rocked them and they'll keep losing now :P.

Elliott$
04-11-2007, 03:35 PM
lol I know someone off to the bournemouth match or he might... I live in Leeds, but I don't support them. They only lost 1 match so far, so gl LOL

Jordie
04-11-2007, 03:59 PM
perfect time to play them
just after they've lost, good luck coz you'll need it
they are probably one of the best sides in league 1 and unfortunately you are not but im sure yesterdays win will help you

Soka
04-11-2007, 07:04 PM
ye BRING IT ON.

either gona be us hammering you, or you winning us 1 - 0 or something i think.
Weve lost one game, big deal & it was against top of table team? i bet were still best start out of all teams in football leagues still, apart from arsenal.

SHOKER
04-11-2007, 08:03 PM
liverpool are undefeated in the league aswell

Burns
04-11-2007, 10:19 PM
doing well leeds ld

SHOKER
05-11-2007, 03:45 PM

Tuesday night vs leeds cant wait! The atmosphetre is going to be amazing and to top it all off my brother is mascot lol :P I told him to tell wise that he is a :eusa_whis:eusa_whis:eusa_whis:eusa_whis:eusa_whis :eusa_whis:P

btw wise wont be there he is banned

Soka
06-11-2007, 09:48 PM
yep, thank you very much

3 - 1 LEEDS.

lol at people who thought we was going to lose just cos we lost one game.

SHOKER
06-11-2007, 10:02 PM
yep, thank you very much

3 - 1 LEEDS.

lol at people who thought we was going to lose just cos we lost one game.
you sound so arrogant in that sentence

Soka
06-11-2007, 10:16 PM
well if i sounded it, i didn't mean to be

its just people have being saying 'oh this is the end for leeds now this season, they've lost so theyre gona go downhill from now on' which ****** me off. :)

Jordie
06-11-2007, 10:24 PM
you played bournemouth soka.
they arent a good side and their home form is worse than their away:rolleyes:

Soka
06-11-2007, 10:29 PM
you played bournemouth soka.
they arent a good side and their home form is worse than their away:rolleyes:

yeye watever.

thanks for drawing against carlisle.

Jordie
06-11-2007, 10:36 PM
yeye watever.

it would of been more than a draw if we didnt have a striker who cant put the ball in the net

danny1541
07-11-2007, 03:03 AM

That bebo is sad and pathetic and who ever made it has too much time on there hands.

piddle2k6
07-11-2007, 07:29 PM
Wise was there and too much of my amusement when one of our players two footed him...

3-1 flattered leeds and we really could have got atleast a point./ Jem karacan scored an absolute belter and the team should be proud of what they did. Play like that every week and you have got a mid table finish...

Telfer **** again and bradbury got sent off for something i didnt personally see.

Outsang leeds all game. See you at elland road...

Grainger@CUFC
07-11-2007, 07:56 PM

Still top of the league ... for now :P.

headboard
07-11-2007, 08:28 PM
We are second now, wahey.
Beat southend 4-1 after going down 1-0
(Nottingham Forest)

danny1541
07-11-2007, 09:51 PM
Wise was there and too much of my amusement when one of our players two footed him...

3-1 flattered leeds and we really could have got atleast a point./ Jem karacan scored an absolute belter and the team should be proud of what they did. Play like that every week and you have got a mid table finish...

Telfer **** again and bradbury got sent off for something i didnt personally see.

Outsang leeds all game. See you at elland road...

You Outsang Leeds when they played away?? SHOCKING!!!

Geraint
07-11-2007, 10:06 PM
You Outsang Leeds when they played away?? SHOCKING!!!

Isn't exactly hard is it. When we played you away last season, I can't remember you singing any songs. In fact you didn't.

Jordie
07-11-2007, 10:08 PM
Isn't exactly hard is it. When we played you away last season, I can't remember you singing any songs. In fact you didn't.

lol they soon shutup once we knocked 5 past them at kenilworth road
remember that do we girls when we totally outclassed you:)

danny1541
07-11-2007, 10:27 PM
lol they soon shutup once we knocked 5 past them at kenilworth road
remember that do we girls when we totally outclassed you:)

Awwww yeah but thats in the past look forward to the future. Kevin Blackwell is your future!! Actually i really dont see anything to look forward to with crapwell in charge. And it was even sweeter when we won you at elland road this season. You were actually one of the weakest teams we have played this season IMO

Jordie
07-11-2007, 10:30 PM
Awwww yeah but thats in the past look forward to the future. Kevin Blackwell is your future!! Actually i really dont see anything to look forward to with crapwell in charge. And it was even sweeter when we won you at elland road this season.

you ready for a good hiding at kenilworth road this season?
and id have to agree with you our future with blackwell is looking dim
but he could turn it around and get us back where we belong which is the championship

danny1541
07-11-2007, 10:38 PM
I honestly dont think luton have what it takes to beat Leeds i could be wrong. And kevin blackwell really is a poor manager he got leeds into the playoffs through luck. You wont go anywhere with him.

Jordie
08-11-2007, 04:42 PM
I honestly dont think luton have what it takes to beat Leeds i could be wrong. And kevin blackwell really is a poor manager he got leeds into the playoffs through luck. You wont go anywhere with him.

we dont have what it takes to beat you but yet we beat knocked 3 past sunderland and charlton, whatever you say:rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!