PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool European champions

Mit
26-05-2005, 06:21 AM
Heres wat happend for those who were mad enough not to watch it.

1min: Paulo Maldini scores after poor marking from Liverpool on the freekick.

39 min: After there was an appeal for hand ball by Nesta in the penalty box, but as liverpool players argued they watched AC Milan break away and Crespo put the ball in the back of the net from close range.

44 min: AC Milan get a third as Crespo scores again

45 min: Halftime 3-0 too AC Milan

53 min: Steven Gerard scores a looping header to start Liverpools revival.

55 min: Vladimir Smicer scores a low powerful strike in the bottom corner.

59 min: Gerard is brought down in the penalty box and Alonso takes pentaly. First time his penalty was saved but he followed up and chiped it over the sprawling Dida

90 min: Full time, now extra time :o Liverpool have levelled it to 3-3

120 min: Dudek liverpools goalkeeper mkaes two stunning saves from worlds best player Shevchenko

END OF EXTRA TIME, NOW ITS PENALTIES!!!!!!!!

AC MIlan take first penalty

PENALTY SHOOT-OUT DETAILS
0-0 Serginho, possibly put off by Jerzy Dudek dancing around on his goalline, fired the first spot-kick high over the bar.

1-0 to Liverpool Dietmar Hamann fired his penalty into the corner of the net to give Liverpool the advantage.

1-0 to Liverpool Dietmar Hamann fired his penalty into the corner of the net to give Liverpool the advantage.

1-0 to Liverpool Jerzy Dudek dives to his right to save Andrea Pirlo's spot-kick.

2-0 to Liverpool Substitute Djibril Cisse sends Dida the wrong way to double Liverpool's advantage and put them in the driving seat.

2-1 to Liverpool AC Milan finally get into the shoot-out as Jon Dahl Tomasson easily beats Jerzy Dudek with his effort.

2-1 to Liverpool Suddenly Milan have a bit of hope as John Arne Riise is denied by a great save from Dida.

2-2 Kaka makes the most of Dida's efforts by levelling the shoot-out - although Liverpool still have an extra kick to take.

3-2 to Liverpool Vladimir Smicer, with his last kick in a Liverpool shirt, restores their lead with a cool penalty.

Andriy Shevchenko must score to keep his side in the match.

3-2 to Liverpool Liverpool are champions as Andriy Shevchenko's weakly-driven shot towards the middle of the net is blocked by Jerzy Dudek.

LIVERPOOL WIN!!!! great night i truly enjoyed it. When liverpool went 3-0 down i said they must not disgrace themselves and hell they didn't. 3-3 i was juppin over the moon, and at the end i was running mad and shouted as loud as i could 'THEY WON'

All those Man U, Everton, Arsenal and Chelsea fans that said they wanted AC Milan to win are idiots, English team u have to support the English team if your english. Liverpool winning puts England on the map of football again !!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!