PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool 8 Besiktas 0

Burns
06-11-2007, 09:32 PM
Have it hahaha !!!!

edible
06-11-2007, 09:34 PM
It's easy to score againest a team as crap as Besiktas.
Saw loads of their fans in town before.

Burns
06-11-2007, 09:40 PM
It is hard to score 8 goals, turkish champions...... aint seen many others score 8 goals against them.

English
06-11-2007, 09:43 PM
It's easy to score againest a team as crap as Besiktas.
You say that but Everton didn't score 8 goals against a "team as crap as that" when they play in the UEFA cup. Yeah, UEFA Cup - not Champs League like Liverpool;)

Burns
06-11-2007, 09:44 PM
Ahhhh i was tthinking to myself why hes saying that and hes from liverpool...

HES A BLUE HAHAHA !!! Feel sorry for you kid.

Wizzdom
Nice victory for Liverpool i see.

jesus
i turned it off :( i wish id have watched it now

Coldplay
06-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Lets be honest though, They cant win the premiership. Nuff said.

Burns
06-11-2007, 10:02 PM
Who knows ^_^ :)

Not sure this season tho Arsenal on form.

great win tho.

Aflux
06-11-2007, 10:09 PM
Arsenal will not win the Premiership - how many times.

Let's see how we do tomorrow against the Prague.

Jordie
06-11-2007, 10:38 PM
liverpool wont win the prem
although they'll say they have a good chance as they've just beaten a mickey mouse team 8-0 for starters rafa needs to stop rotating his team.

DiscoPat
06-11-2007, 10:52 PM
It was a really good game for Liverpool, but Besiktas isnt actually a crap team, its just that Liverpool played better, wanted to win, and won. I doubt they will win the cup tho..

Scouse
07-11-2007, 01:03 AM
one word for this game - amazing!

and you would say that being a blue, dont see any other teams setting records lately. specialy everton

we the only team to score 8 goals in a champions league match
and, id like to see everton score 8 past them.

It's easy to score againest a team as crap as
Besiktas.

edible
07-11-2007, 04:41 PM
Ahhhh i was tthinking to myself why hes saying that and hes from liverpool...

HES A BLUE HAHAHA !!! Feel sorry for you kid.
*She, Im a girl fyi. And why's it so funny aswell? Also, just cos im from Liverpool doesnt mean I have to support the team with their club's name as the city, eh?

& No, actually.. I've heard alot of people say it to me aswell, Besiktas aren't exactly amazing are they? Sure, they're good in their league and they win their league sometimes, but they're not amazing.
They were crap last night. No defenders near anyone on any of the goals. Besiktas are normally better than that.

Also, if Liverpool are going to win the Prem, they need to get a consistent run going, and not loose silly games. And if your as amazing as everyone says you are, why didnt you beat Besiktas last month?
Your not going to win the Prem..

And why are the Liverpool fans acting like they've just won the cup :S
I wouldn't be getting carried away either. Marseille and Porto aint amazing, but they sure do offer a threat.
I find it kinda of funny that you couldnt muster any goals againest Blackburn, shame.
The CL has become a mickey mouse competition imo.

I dont pay much attention to cups, but what has to happen for Liverpool to go through? Hope Marseille get beat by Besiktas and you have to beat Porto, yes?!

& Scouse, Im not saying it cos Im a blue, Im being honest & giving my opinion, which I'm entitled to m'dear. And Everton have been suprising me lately, Im sure we could try if Moyes put out all his best players.
Cant remember whether it was Derby or B'ham where we could've had at least... 5/6 goals, But things happen, decisions, saves etc.

And, Im not being bitter either.

Geraint
07-11-2007, 05:03 PM
You can tell that Liverpool won't score 8 goals again. All the Liverpool fans in my school are milking it as much as they can. I'm not saying that it wasn't a good win, as it was. Liverpool still have to win their next two games to qualify.

edible
07-11-2007, 05:09 PM
You can tell that Liverpool won't score 8 goals again. All the Liverpool fans in my school are milking it as much as they can. I'm not saying that it wasn't a good win, as it was. Liverpool still have to win their next two games to qualify.
Exactly what I've been saying all day tbh.

Andeeh
07-11-2007, 05:35 PM
Great confidence boost for the lads!

we can do this :P

SHOKER
07-11-2007, 06:22 PM
*She, Im a girl fyi. And why's it so funny aswell? Also, just cos im from Liverpool doesnt mean I have to support the team with their club's name as the city, eh?

& No, actually.. I've heard alot of people say it to me aswell, Besiktas aren't exactly amazing are they? Sure, they're good in their league and they win their league sometimes, but they're not amazing.
They were crap last night. No defenders near anyone on any of the goals. Besiktas are normally better than that.

Also, if Liverpool are going to win the Prem, they need to get a consistent run going, and not loose silly games. And if your as amazing as everyone says you are, why didnt you beat Besiktas last month?
Your not going to win the Prem..

And why are the Liverpool fans acting like they've just won the cup :S
I wouldn't be getting carried away either. Marseille and Porto aint amazing, but they sure do offer a threat.
I find it kinda of funny that you couldnt muster any goals againest Blackburn, shame.
The CL has become a mickey mouse competition imo.

I dont pay much attention to cups, but what has to happen for Liverpool to go through? Hope Marseille get beat by Besiktas and you have to beat Porto, yes?!

& Scouse, Im not saying it cos Im a blue, Im being honest & giving my opinion, which I'm entitled to m'dear. And Everton have been suprising me lately, Im sure we could try if Moyes put out all his best players.
Cant remember whether it was Derby or B'ham where we could've had at least... 5/6 goals, But things happen, decisions, saves etc.

And, Im not being bitter either.
HAH! BECAUSE EVERTON NEVER GET IN DECENT CUPS DO THEY? NEVER GET FAR DO THEY? PlSS OFF ITS A MAN GAME

Jordie
07-11-2007, 06:28 PM
HAH! BECAUSE EVERTON NEVER GET IN DECENT CUPS DO THEY? NEVER GET FAR DO THEY? PlSS OFF ITS A MAN GAME

uefa cup?
and u chat *****

edible
07-11-2007, 06:38 PM
uefa cup?
and u chat *****
lol, he does.

and no, i dont really pay much attention to cups anyway.
and yeah, that's why we're in the last 8 of the carling cup?! yeah kk.

CJW93
07-11-2007, 06:41 PM
Liverpool wont have alot more succes this year. Scream about it while you can

Hoodstar
07-11-2007, 07:02 PM

Hardly a mans game when theres little boys like you bringing it's stature down, but thats another thing.

I don't think Liverpool should read to much into this result, sure, it was good, don't get me wrong, but they're not going to be pulling results/performances like that off every weekend, which is what they need right now.

Liverpool NEED a premiership title, not another 'good' European cup run. It's not what the Liverpool fans wan't & neither is it what the owners wan't.

If Rafa doesn't get at least 2nd, I don't see much more of him at Liverpool, unless he wins the Euro cup and one of the domestic cups.

SHOKER
07-11-2007, 07:18 PM
lol, he does.

and no, i dont really pay much attention to cups anyway.
and yeah, that's why we're in the last 8 of the carling cup?! yeah kk.
Fluke. anyway the carling cup is a ***** cup

Jordie
07-11-2007, 10:09 PM

only coz you get knocked out by league 2 team everytime you enter it
you wouldnt be saying that if you got as far as we did this season then had a big home tie with everton

edible
07-11-2007, 10:13 PM
you wouldnt be saying that if you got as far as we did this season then had a big home tie with everton
inittttttttt.
who does he support? gillingham or summit?

Geraint
07-11-2007, 10:18 PM

Yeah, because the Johnstone's Paint Trophy is the best cup in the world.

Jordie
07-11-2007, 10:20 PM
inittttttttt.
who does he support? gillingham or summit?

yes who are possibly the worst team i have ever seen at kenilworth road this season we only managed to score 3 somehow..

although they did come from 3-1 down to beat us 4-3 in the mickey mouse cup ( johnstone paints )

SHOKER
07-11-2007, 10:39 PM
you wouldnt be saying that if you got as far as we did this season then had a big home tie with evertonnot really as its only everton

Yeah, because the Johnstone's Paint Trophy is the best cup in the world.not necessarily but its an easy way to wembley

Shoovers
08-11-2007, 04:49 PM
liverpool wont win the prem
although they'll say they have a good chance as they've just beaten a mickey mouse team 8-0 for starters rafa needs to stop rotating his team.

Cant be that much of a mickey mouse team to get in the champions league.

Anyway, great win for us

Come on you reds !

Naruto!
08-11-2007, 04:55 PM
and hes from liverpool...

And I bet you (the liverpool supporter) are not...

Burns
08-11-2007, 06:22 PM
na im from wales.. lol.

edible
08-11-2007, 06:49 PM
na im from wales.. lol.
I knew you wouldnt be from Liverpool:rolleyes: Typical Liverpool fan really.

Scouse
08-11-2007, 07:24 PM
I knew you wouldnt be from Liverpool:rolleyes: Typical Liverpool fan really.

not our fault we are such a great team people from all over the world supports us..

wish i could say the same for everton.

SHOKER
08-11-2007, 07:38 PM
not our fault we are such a great team people from all over the world supports us..

wish i could say the same for everton.
well you cant, everton are pathetic

edible
08-11-2007, 08:19 PM
Yeah, we're so pathetic. Yeah ok:rolleyes:
We're not the most amazing team in the world, but we're not crap.
Nah, they just dont watch their own league, and just watch the team that wins things etc.

And actually, Everton have supporters all over tbh. We have them in China/Asia etc, America, And actually in the UK! Just Liverpool have mostly norwegian fans... I always see more Everton fans then Liverpool fans in Liverpool. At least pretty much all our fans come from Liverpool..:rolleyes::eusa_wall

Scouse
08-11-2007, 08:24 PM
Yeah, we're so pathetic. Yeah ok:rolleyes:
We're not the most amazing team in the world, but we're not crap.
Nah, they just dont watch their own league, and just watch the team that wins things etc.

And actually, Everton have supporters all over tbh. We have them in China/Asia etc, America, And actually in the UK! Just Liverpool have mostly norwegian fans... I always see more Everton fans then Liverpool fans in Liverpool. At least pretty much all our fans come from Liverpool..:rolleyes::eusa_wall

i can remember a player signing for you acouple of seasons ago when you finished 5th i think and before he signed he didnt even know everton was a football team.

edible
08-11-2007, 08:27 PM
i can remember a player signing for you acouple of seasons ago when you finished 5th i think and before he signed he didnt even know everton was a football team.
Who?!?

Jordie
08-11-2007, 08:38 PM

and gillingham are not:rolleyes:

Geraint
08-11-2007, 09:03 PM
na im from wales.. lol.

You better not be one of those Liverpool buses who we had a go at in the services. They were all going to see Liverpool, an English team, play Cardiff, a Welsh team. They were all from Newport. We seen some others and half our bus knew them all. It was a Thomas of Rhondda bus.

Scouse
08-11-2007, 09:52 PM
Who?!?

cant remember who it was but can remember hearing about it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!