PDA

View Full Version : Hopeless

Jordie
06-11-2007, 10:35 PM
drew 0-0 at home with carlisle and im extremely annoyed with the result
the chances we had should have killed the game off at half time. one hit the bar and bounced on the line to their keeper and the other he threw his body at the ball and hit him on the chest, i havent seen a more luckier side than them this season you can tell they are top of the league as every ball they hoof lands right at the feet of one of their players but fair play to their goalkeeper kieran westwood who kept them in the game with some great saves and well done brilly down in our goal who made one key save.. but if we didnt have our 6th choice striker playing this would of been a totally different result we have andrews who can't finish his dinner let alone a chance in a football match he was upfront on his own he won a few key headers but we need someone who is going to score us goals or we arent going anywhere this season

blackwell sign someone on loan please!

and carlisle fans were brilliant tonight
they wouldnt stop beating the drum which done everyones head in
but thats a long trek fair play to each and everyone of them.

SHOKER
06-11-2007, 11:04 PM
obviously i wasnt there so i dont know the stats but on paper thats a good resut in my opinon

Jordie
07-11-2007, 02:51 PM
obviously i wasnt there so i dont know the stats but on paper thats a good resut in my opinon

not when you miss chances like we did
0-0 wasnt good enough as we dominated from start to finish:(

spot.
07-11-2007, 02:58 PM
luton is well bad so u should be proud of a tie :)

Grainger@CUFC
07-11-2007, 07:51 PM
kieran westwood

Keiren Westwood. Sorry that just really annoys me :P. Anyways, I was listening to the match and it sounded like you were all over us most of the match. Sounds like you should have won easily as well. We should have sneaked it at the end if it wasn't for Danny Graham being greedy!

I bet the fireworks were the most exciting thing all night :D.

Jordie
07-11-2007, 10:05 PM
Keiren Westwood. Sorry that just really annoys me :P. Anyways, I was listening to the match and it sounded like you were all over us most of the match. Sounds like you should have won easily as well. We should have sneaked it at the end if it wasn't for Danny Graham being greedy!

I bet the fireworks were the most exciting thing all night :D.

yeh i thourght graham was going to score
i was thinking this is going to be a game where we dominate and have you camped in your own half for the whole game and then you would hit us on the break and score, thankfully that didnt happen.

and yeah you hear about the ones that got threw into the stadium?

Geraint
07-11-2007, 10:17 PM
Cardiff were crap, once again. That was the worst referee I have ever seen. I don't think I will ever see a worse. I'll say a few things he did wrong out of a list of around 6,000, literally.

1. Penalty wasn't inside the box
2. Gave goal kick when everyone in the whole ground could see corner
3. Gave random free-kicks
4. Gave free-kicks against us because their defender was climbing
5. Booked Steve Thompson and their guy for tackling each other
6. Gave thrown-ins the wrong way
7. Gave yellow cards that were never yellow cards in a million years
8. If some of the free-kicks he gave were fouls you can never tackle ever again
9. Penalised Steve McPhail for raising his knee as he attempted to win the ball with his foot - he said it was high feet
10. Didn't give free-kicks that were blatantly fouls
11. Played advantage and when we were about to shoot he gave a free-kick

There are more but I haven't got the time

Grainger@CUFC
08-11-2007, 05:57 PM
yeh i thourght graham was going to score
i was thinking this is going to be a game where we dominate and have you camped in your own half for the whole game and then you would hit us on the break and score, thankfully that didnt happen.

and yeah you hear about the ones that got threw into the stadium?

Yeah I know what you mean.

And yeah you could hear them going off clearly on the radio :P. They had to stop the game for a bit didn't they?

Jordie
08-11-2007, 07:42 PM
Yeah I know what you mean.

And yeah you could hear them going off clearly on the radio :P. They had to stop the game for a bit didn't they?

yeah they were threw and went through the net and landed on the pitch

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!