PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea 1 - 1 Everton! :]!!

edible
11-11-2007, 06:02 PM
Not bad, Havent seen the game yet.. so I dont know who was better.
Apparently it was half & half in terms of greatness.

:D!!

Geraint
11-11-2007, 06:06 PM
YAY! 90th minute overhead kick, not bad. According to BBC reports Everton battled hard and it was no more than they deserved. Your winning run is over now - it's now called an unbeaten run :D

edible
11-11-2007, 06:27 PM
YAY! 90th minute overhead kick, not bad. According to BBC reports Everton battled hard and it was no more than they deserved. Your winning run is over now - it's now called an unbeaten run :D
WAITTTT, Im really confused now? Are you happy that our winning run is over? :S Well, 5/6 wins aint bad :] At least we didnt lose :D

I'm just reading up on the match, and I'm so glad that Neville got dropped at HT, Yobo is a much better captain. And apparently Hibbert had a good game? Howard made some superb saves, and Lescott was amazing.

What times MOTD on tonight?

:G.M.T:
11-11-2007, 07:03 PM

10pm BBC2

Glad that Everton didn't lose to Chelsea by the sounds of it Tim Cahills was a great goal will have to look out for it on MOTD ;D

edible
11-11-2007, 07:39 PM
10pm BBC2

Glad that Everton didn't lose to Chelsea by the sounds of it Tim Cahills was a great goal will have to look out for it on MOTD ;D
Am glad too.

SHOKER
11-11-2007, 07:40 PM
i wont post because you wont like it

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly or spam.

edible
11-11-2007, 07:42 PM
i wont post because you wont like it
I've got nothing againest you posting unless it's sexist..
If your going to post anything in my threads, post about the game/result itself, dont go repeating the fact that I'm a girl, and I should be watching Womens Football, not Mens. And the fact that football is a Men's thing, cos honestly I dont care, cos it's not true..:rolleyes:

Geraint
11-11-2007, 10:09 PM
WAITTTT, Im really confused now? Are you happy that our winning run is over? :S Well, 5/6 wins aint bad :] At least we didnt lose :D

I'm just reading up on the match, and I'm so glad that Neville got dropped at HT, Yobo is a much better captain. And apparently Hibbert had a good game? Howard made some superb saves, and Lescott was amazing.

It was just one of my awfully placed smilies. It was meant to be one of them cheeky happy ones, if you get what I mean.

edible
11-11-2007, 10:18 PM
It was just one of my awfully placed smilies. It was meant to be one of them cheeky happy ones, if you get what I mean.
I get what you mean, but like idk.
Are you happy that Everton aint one 6 games out of 6?!
Easily confused.

Jordie
11-11-2007, 10:23 PM
brilliant result
not many teams come away from stamford bridge with a point
city found that out last week

edible
11-11-2007, 10:31 PM
brilliant result
not many teams come away from stamford bridge with a point
city found that out last week
ah, i love everton! we always draw with chelsea tbh! well, they beat us last season i think it was 3-2 :) but we deserved to win that big style.
and once they beat us 3-0.. the season before i think.

just seen cahill's goal, amazing much?! :D!
i do love cahill!!

Geraint
11-11-2007, 11:03 PM
I get what you mean, but like idk.
Are you happy that Everton aint one 6 games out of 6?!
Easily confused.

It was just the smiling at Everton being unbeaten.

NMULLEN
12-11-2007, 01:33 PM
Very lucky. Everton were poor and lucky to keep it 1-0 til 90 mins.

EverSteve
12-11-2007, 02:36 PM
Well Done Everton, we wasn't poor? Chelsea can beat any team if they are on there day, they missed chances against Everton just like Manchester United. We punished them for it, Well Done you blues :)

Great Goal from Timmy and well played by Moysey with the subitutions at half time, how many times have i gone to Everton and ranted about how they didn't bring on positive subitutions until the last 15- minutes,

Sunderland at home next, im going to it, COME ON YOU BLUES!

Elliott$
12-11-2007, 02:40 PM
Good result. for Everton.

edible
12-11-2007, 04:33 PM
Hibbert had an alright game yesterday.
And I think Moyes is beginning to learn..We play better without Neville.
drop him, quickly.

Our defence were superb yesterday, The clearance Hibbert made was brill!
Also, we werent amazing but we werent poor either..We obviously did something right if we stopped Chelsea scoring for 70 odd minutes, yes?!

NMULLEN
12-11-2007, 07:10 PM
Well Done Everton, we wasn't poor? Chelsea can beat any team if they are on there day, they missed chances against Everton just like Manchester United. We punished them for it, Well Done you blues :)

Great Goal from Timmy and well played by Moysey with the subitutions at half time, how many times have i gone to Everton and ranted about how they didn't bring on positive subitutions until the last 15- minutes,

Sunderland at home next, im going to it, COME ON YOU BLUES!
You wasn't poor? Hold on kid, are you joking? You also said in another thread Tevez and Rooney are fat so United wont win the Champions League. Your a joker mate or you know nothing about football. Chelsea played you off the park yesterday (this is coming fromn a United fan) and should have won 5 or 6 -0. The only reason you kept it 1-0 for 90 minutes is because of the might Tim Howard.
Typical scouser :eusa_whis

Jordie
12-11-2007, 07:15 PM
You wasn't poor? Hold on kid, are you joking? You also said in another thread Tevez and Rooney are fat so United wont win the Champions League. Your a joker mate or you know nothing about football. Chelsea played you off the park yesterday (this is coming fromn a United fan) and should have won 5 or 6 -0. The only reason you kept it 1-0 for 90 minutes is because of the might Tim Howard.

should of been 5 or 6 but it wasnt
1-1 end of good result for the toffees

edible
12-11-2007, 07:16 PM

Not all scousers are like that thanks! :)
And Tim Howard - I love him! He did some great saves yesterday!!
Chelsea were unlucky yesterday tbh, they had some decent chances.. Everton on the other hand had about.. 3/4 at the most from what I've seen/read/heard.

NMULLEN
12-11-2007, 07:19 PM
Not all scousers are like that thanks! :)
And Tim Howard - I love him! He did some great saves yesterday!!
Chelsea were unlucky yesterday tbh, they had some decent chances.. Everton on the other hand had about.. 3/4 at the most from what I've seen/read/heard.
I'm glad to see Tim Howard performing well, he was great for United but couldn't get his place back because of VDS who is 10x better than Howard anyway.
Sorry about the scouser comment i just think that evertonized is talking out his ****.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!