PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Admin Staff Needed!

partie2
14-11-2007, 04:00 PM
TalkSound is a non-habbo related music discussion site which is looking for admin stuff which have a good knowledge of VB forums.

You know how to:

- Install skins
- Install MODS

You must also need to have a good knowledge of cpanel!

If you interested reply to this or PM me!

L!nK.
14-11-2007, 04:42 PM
TalkSound is a non-habbo related music discussion site which is looking for admin stuff which have a good knowledge of VB forums.

You know how to:

- Install skins
- Install MODS

Thats more like a technician more than a administrator ( if you get what i mean)

Florx
14-11-2007, 07:26 PM
I have a big knowledge of vB :)

PM me.

jamjohn5k
16-11-2007, 11:57 PM
I could be staff for your forum
Really good at VB forums.

<?PHP>
02-12-2007, 09:55 PM

You know how to:

- Install skins
- Install MODS

Im good with all the above. PM me with details

Swearwolf
03-12-2007, 11:00 AM
and me.

partie2
03-12-2007, 10:36 PM
right sorry taken so long for me to get back to you lot but please add us on Msn: [email protected]

Cheers!

BlueEyedSarah
03-12-2007, 10:43 PM

You know how to:

- Install skins
- Install MODS

Is it a paid position?

Zroc
05-12-2007, 11:19 AM
This is more of a tech than an Administrator. I have recently taken up a deal with you to complete the design of your site(s), however I may be interested in taking up a PAID administration position.

I would have done it for free, however recently I have had alot of design work coming in, therefore I will need to charge for my time.

.L!nK.
05-12-2007, 03:38 PM
Thats more like a technician more than a administrator ( if you get what i mean)

This is more of a tech than an Administrator. I have recently taken up a deal with you to complete the design of your site(s), however I may be interested in taking up a PAID administration position.

I would have done it for free, however recently I have had alot of design work coming in, therefore I will need to charge for my time.

That is what I said above, also the only thing you care about is money, well people on here don't have money to give, *Message Removed*

It's a volunteer job, not a payed job, god your 13.

Edited by Agesilaus (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Zroc
05-12-2007, 04:11 PM
My age does not matter. I was just clearly stating that I would be interested if it was a paid job, due to my time being stretched.

.L!nK.
05-12-2007, 04:13 PM
My age does not matter. I was just clearly stating that I would be interested if it was a paid job, due to my time being stretched.

Fine age doesn't matter but all you care about is money, you can't even skin hence the reasons for you to hire skin designers on suerteheight.

Zroc
05-12-2007, 06:00 PM
I can not skin forums, and don't really want to, to be honest. Please keep this thread on topic and not about me.

zeJosh
05-12-2007, 06:08 PM
*Message Removed*

Edited by Agesilaus (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Blob
05-12-2007, 06:16 PM
That is what I said above, also the only thing you care about is money, well people on here don't have money to give, so can't you just leave this forum?

It's a volunteer job, not a payed job, god your 13.

IM 12. Wow, last year, I probably got payed about £100 for doing PHP. Age doesnt matter.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!