PDA

View Full Version : Is this truancy!?

Xarea
15-11-2007, 04:55 PM
I've been off for three days - today, at about 3pm, I woke up, feeling much better after sleeping all day, and feeling really well.

School finishes at 3.30pm. At around 3.30pm, I went to the local shopping centre to buy some more trousers for school. I got home, and my mum has rang me and told me that the school has found out I was out when I was off school ill.

But, I was feeling fine, and it was after school hours - so I don't see what i've done wrong? I think I might be isolated or suspended - but I don't really know if it's truancy or not.

Say I woke up around 1pm, I would of gone back to School because I was feeling absoloutley fine, but it was just bad timing. Tommorow i've also got an event at school, but they are thinking about not letting me do it.

What should I say tommorow to the Headteacher, I really want to do this event, and I can't see how i've done anything wrong?!

jesus
15-11-2007, 04:55 PM
tel em the truth

cocaine
15-11-2007, 04:56 PM
well it kinda seems suspicious that its after school hours, and you're off ill that day but they see you out and about when you're meant to be ill.

Xarea
15-11-2007, 04:57 PM
well it kinda seems suspicious that its after school hours, and you're off ill that day but they see you out and about when you're meant to be ill.

Yeah, but I was feeling fine when I woke up, and I was out after school hours...?

Rs Rob
15-11-2007, 04:59 PM
Surely u wont get suspended for that..? Wouldnt worry to much.

WarezKid
15-11-2007, 04:59 PM
They cant let you not do things just becasue you warent at "school"

It illegal i think

cocaine
15-11-2007, 05:00 PM
Yeah, but I was feeling fine when I woke up, and I was out after school hours...?

see it from the schools point of view - you're off ill and they see you after school :P what do you think they are gna think?

Xarea
15-11-2007, 05:28 PM
Surely u wont get suspended for that..? Wouldnt worry to much.

They just rang my mum and told me I could be temporarily suspended on Monday. I've been told not to go to school tommorow (basically been suspended tomorow), but i've rang the headteacher (who said the Head of Year will ring me back - who hasn't), and i'm going to ring him again at 6, because i've worked so hard to do this event, and i'm really ****** off.

Samishlol
15-11-2007, 05:30 PM
Ollie just tell them the truth.

flux
15-11-2007, 05:31 PM
You didn't wake up at 3 because you posted a thread about you being IP'd or whatever at like 12/1pm.

Xarea
15-11-2007, 05:34 PM
You didn't wake up at 3 because you posted a thread about you being IP'd or whatever at like 12/1pm.

I went back to sleep.

Pat McGroin
15-11-2007, 05:35 PM
Ahaha, yes it is truancy.

I went back to sleep.
There we go, you should of went to school instead of back to bed.

Xarea
15-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Ahaha, yes it is truancy.

There we go, you should of went to school instead of back to bed.

I still felt ill around 1pm.

BowTies1
17-11-2007, 03:23 PM
itgs not truancy if your mum has gave you permission to stay off school

Virgin Mary
17-11-2007, 05:26 PM
I don't think they'd care even if you have a good reason. Schools don't realise that some people have better things to do than get a ****** education about stuff that's irrelevant to real life.

&
17-11-2007, 05:58 PM
itgs not truancy if your mum has gave you permission to stay off school
yes it is rofl.
If you were feeling fine, but your mum let you take the rest of the day off anyway.. it is truanting lol.

I don't think they'd care even if you have a good reason. Schools don't realise that some people have better things to do than get a ****** education about stuff that's irrelevant to real life.
iya. education is important virgin.

17-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Lol, why should they care?
In america if you skip school or something you just get sent to the principals office and ****. They dont suspend you or nothing for going shopping. Lmao.

reindeer.
19-11-2007, 05:56 PM
tell the blithering idiots that they're making you lose more school time by suspending you!

Zak
20-11-2007, 12:57 AM
lol dw about it

me and my friend (eliot) scived about 4 months of school, mind you.. I got kicked out and he got nothing .. lol

if you were ill, i'm sure they will believe you.. and I think we have all faked being ill (not saying you did) and not got any trouble right?

Frisky
20-11-2007, 01:15 AM
It's afterschool hours, it's your time not theirs.

W1zzy
20-11-2007, 04:42 AM
After school hours, you can do whatever you want. I think that is rediculous. You were sick for three days, and you woke up at 3 on the day you were feeling a bit better. What is the point of going to school for a half hour?

If I miss more than 3 hours of school I generally don't go... I just think it's pointless.

@K
20-11-2007, 12:45 PM
Go to school, see the head or deputy head or someone, and explain to them how you had been off due to you were feeling quite ill, and you had awoken around 3pm, feeling perfectly fine and it was too late to go to school, so after getting ready and such to go out it was around 3.30pm (outside school hours) so you went to go buy a new pair of school trousers.

English
20-11-2007, 05:50 PM
If you felt ill why did you feel the need to come onto Habbox Forum & post a thread about being IPd? If you were that ill you wouldn't even be able to use the computer. Sciver!

MattyBoy
20-11-2007, 05:54 PM
y would they be looking at you anyway in a clothes shop (perverts).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!