PDA

View Full Version : Prelims

Falcon
15-11-2007, 08:11 PM
Prelims are coming up in a few weeks, anyone got a few tips on how to study better? It's my first "big exams" if you wish to say..

Scottish folk will know what i mean..

15-11-2007, 10:16 PM
goodluck

BowTies1
17-11-2007, 03:14 PM
there not that major just now :P you iwll get antoher prelim in march thats a mroe major one and your exam n may is the most important premlims n december basically mean nothin unless you fail very very badly

Sorosy
17-11-2007, 04:10 PM
don't have any tips for you but good luck with it

Ostinato
17-11-2007, 04:49 PM
Prelims will be alright.

I remember sitting them and that was a good while ago and I survived! hehe

Just think that it gives you a good example of what the exam is going to be like, so if you do bad in something then it's going to let you know what you need to study and improve on in time for the exam.

But all in all, they don't count for much unless you have to appeal - which aren't actually granted very often.

All you can do is get yourself a study timetable and stick to it and get some good revision under your belt so your prepared for them. That way your knowing your going in with some knowledge and you don't have anything to worry about!

The prelims are always harder than your actual exams and people always do better in the real exam any way - so don't worry too much and just put your best effort in and no one can ask for anymore! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!