PDA

View Full Version : Rare value Report

Rubbed-Pixel
17-11-2007, 01:32 PM
Throne

Thrones Have recently Been 44-46Hcs But Now They've started falling yesterday 16th November they were Around 43 Hcs but today theyve started to fall to 39-40hcs and that is the price they are at the moment.

Red&BlueAmbers

Red And Blue Amber Lamps Are recently 3.0 But today ive recently looked around shops and 3 shops with Both red And blue ambers i offered 3Hc Sofas but they wanted 3.5 And they Are slowly Rising. I Have Seen Someone Selling A Blue amber lamp for 4hcs and Eventually he got a buyer.

Thankyou for reading my short but sweet;) Rare value Report

Rubbed-pixel

Ugawa
17-11-2007, 01:36 PM
A good report well done, I think maybe you shouldn't use that colour green and blue it's hard to read. and maybe more reports next time. Also pictures of the rare would be nice. You can just copy and paste them off the Habbox site

A good job for your first report well done and keep up the good work.

XX

Nia
Rep+

Netaxes
17-11-2007, 06:41 PM
This is a good job.
You are more discussing rares then reporting them. Next time maybe include the number of time you have seen the trades. Also, like above, diffrent colours. The green is very hard on my eyes :P

Good Report. Keep it up :)

Chickenman905 :)

@xP
17-11-2007, 07:15 PM
Nice start!

However there is still alot of work to be done.
Your summary is fantastic, no doubt about that but you could tell us how many times you have witnessed the item go for and how much it went for.
You could also use colour codes ect.

Red this thread:

http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=166128

As it explains what i mean more clearly.

Thanks for your report once more and keep them coming in :) +rep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!