PDA

View Full Version : Scared, Worried,

Albion
19-11-2007, 06:31 PM
Year 9 SATS are coming up in may, And Shakespeare's Richard III counts for 30% of the English grade. I have been removed form the lesson for a week with some other people for being a 'disruption to the class' and miss has set us some work about Richard III. I don't even understand it, so i cant do it and i am scared about the exams coming up in may. I feel confident in everything else except for English and i don't know what to do.

jesus
19-11-2007, 06:32 PM
you shouldnt have been a disruption then

Smits
19-11-2007, 06:34 PM
Always seems that you regret whatever you do. I think the school should just kick you out.

Anyway, you can't care about yourg rades, otherwise you wouldn't disrupt the class.

Albion
19-11-2007, 06:36 PM
Dude, i do care though thats the thing i dont want to even bother going into a stupid argument about this with you Virtualize. People allways post the negative and dont help one bit on this forum thease days.

BowTies1
19-11-2007, 07:07 PM
year 9 sats mean nothing dont worry

Slash
19-11-2007, 07:11 PM
You steal from the school, you're the class clown/rebel, you're an immature prat and you didn't expect that you'd miss out on classwork one way or another?
wow..

Ailerons
19-11-2007, 07:13 PM
See your teacher about help?

Seems the most appropriate thing and can't seem to think of a reason why you couldn't have though about it yourself.

Also, I'd stop disrupting if I were you..;)

Albion
19-11-2007, 07:15 PM
Thanks + rep to Ailerons + BowTies1
Negative rep to base

jesus
19-11-2007, 07:16 PM
You steal from the school, you're the class clown/rebel, you're an immature prat and you didn't expect that you'd miss out on classwork one way or another?
wow..lol irl, thats so true

Slash
19-11-2007, 07:42 PM
Thanks + rep to Ailerons + BowTies1
Negative rep to base
However will I live, I am shocked and appauled.

Zak
20-11-2007, 12:55 AM

He's right. In your next school they will move you up/down groups if you are too good/bad for the class

They mean NOTHING.

&
20-11-2007, 12:59 AM
they mean alot :l

they determine your start group for year 10 which is very important.
ok so you can be moved in some classes, but not all.

Treat every exam with respect and importance.
because they all are.
even science modular tests are important

Frisky
20-11-2007, 01:03 AM
If you do **** in sats you'll be put in the crap classes with all the *****.

which srssly (from experience) aint greatt...

If you don't wanna fair in English, ask your teacher to help you catch up or use BBC bitesize or learn from the internet. Your choice.

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Posts Merged.

20-11-2007, 01:09 AM
study.

Firehorse
20-11-2007, 06:46 PM

It counts for every job interview! It's affects the whole of your future but not as much as SATs.

BowTies1
20-11-2007, 07:02 PM
how does year 9 sats affect oyur future when none of it gets coutned on your qualifiacations certificate its your exam in year 10 that affects your future and that what employers look at

Firehorse
20-11-2007, 07:11 PM
It can well affect your future, if your applying for a top notch job then the employer has access to all of your grades.

And anyway they estimate what your GCSE results will be using your SATs results.

Immenseman
20-11-2007, 08:05 PM
They aren't that important but they do matter. Like someone else had said they get you into your GCSE groups and the groups you're in when you're studying for your GCSEs could effect your final grades. You shouldn't worry to much but if you're really stuck then the best advice is going to speak to your teacher and tell them what you're stuck on.

Ramones
20-11-2007, 09:03 PM
It can well affect your future, if your applying for a top notch job then the employer has access to all of your grades.

no, not sats they dont

Xarea
24-11-2007, 10:50 PM
Year 9 SATS are coming up in may, And Shakespeare's Richard III counts for 30% of the English grade. I have been removed form the lesson for a week with some other people for being a 'disruption to the class' and miss has set us some work about Richard III. I don't even understand it, so i cant do it and i am scared about the exams coming up in may. I feel confident in everything else except for English and i don't know what to do.

Dude, chill out.

I was in three lessons out of something like a possible eighteen, and I came out with 3 6A's.

Jinc
25-11-2007, 04:24 PM
Get some new friends.
If you really care you'll put work first and stop being a disruption. Apologise to the teacher personally and try to get back into the class.

Hollister
25-11-2007, 04:34 PM
Lunchtime/Afterschool lessons with the teacher

iTechnical
25-11-2007, 05:15 PM
wow..

so true.

Albion, You should pack it in, and get down to work. Year 9 sats mean which GCSE test levels you go into.
ANd what you get to take for options.

-:Undertaker:-
25-11-2007, 08:16 PM
you shouldnt have been a disruption then

I agree.

I'd say get your head down and start learning instead of being 'hard'. That's the best advice possible.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!