PDA

View Full Version : England scared?!

JFolan
23-11-2007, 10:59 AM
Home internationals are set to return to the fixture list as early as February 2008 but do not currently include England, BBC Sport understands. -

Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland will announce their participation in a new competition, called the Celtic Cup.
-
If they dont enter it, it proves there scared of being lowered in the British rankings because most of the British teams has been up in alot of form like Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales.
-
Hope they do tho cause wont be as much fun for scotland to not play england :P

FlyingJesus
23-11-2007, 03:27 PM
England aren't technically a Celtic nation, but yeah I'd like to see us in there. Even if we don't win, we clearly need more matches together as an international side.

JFolan
23-11-2007, 03:32 PM
They bloody better play in it lol cause it will be all one sided for scotland if they dont

Geraint
23-11-2007, 04:12 PM
They bloody better play in it lol cause it will be all one sided for scotland if they dont

Your having a laugh. Please remind me of the score about 2 years. I just remembered it was 4-0 to Wales. You've come third in your group and you think your world-beaters.

reindeer.
23-11-2007, 04:22 PM
can't you just **** about england/scotland now?
I'm fed up if you shouting about it.
I'm not saying theyr'e not as good, but please, stop going on about it!

JFolan
23-11-2007, 04:39 PM
Your having a laugh. Please remind me of the score about 2 years. I just remembered it was 4-0 to Wales. You've come third in your group and you think your world-beaters.no its because we dont have a stupid german manager now :| scotland are well better thn wales easy lol

Smits
23-11-2007, 05:15 PM
Tbh, the English team should have no problem playing against those team, i'm not saying it should be easy, but they should win, but i bet tif they enter, they will lose to at least one at the current form.

Cypher-
23-11-2007, 05:49 PM

Wow I thought that was an english person being an arrogant gimp there for a second, one good set of matches and you think scotland are world beaters, dont make me laugh there is one good thing about your team and thats young hutton.

If my memory serves me correctly Northern Ireland will be defending the home nations cup as they were the last country to win it.

JFolan
23-11-2007, 06:01 PM
Wow I thought that was an english person being an arrogant gimp there for a second, one good set of matches and you think scotland are world beaters, dont make me laugh there is one good thing about your team and thats young hutton.

If my memory serves me correctly Northern Ireland will be defending the home nations cup as they were the last country to win it.i dont think scotlands the best in the world i know tht there the best in UK tho

Cypher-
23-11-2007, 06:12 PM
i dont think scotlands the best in the world i know tht there the best in UK tho

Lmao but they arent lets face it and Ill tell the honest truth here even though I hate england but they do have the best players out of all the home nations, they didnt perform so well this year and theres no excuses, scotland had a good run but werent good enough to qualify same as all of us, dont know how you can say one failure is better than the other.

JFolan
23-11-2007, 06:32 PM
Lmao but they arent lets face it and Ill tell the honest truth here even though I hate england but they do have the best players out of all the home nations, they didnt perform so well this year and theres no excuses, scotland had a good run but werent good enough to qualify same as all of us, dont know how you can say one failure is better than the other.English players are always over rated by the press they make scotland ireland wales players look like there nothing compared to english players only 2 teams tht shined in euro was scotland an northern ireland

PaulMacC
23-11-2007, 06:36 PM
Northeren ireland > Scotland

JFolan
23-11-2007, 06:41 PM
Nah scotland first hence they beat the better teams.

Oni
23-11-2007, 06:55 PM
England > Rest of UK
If England have all of their top players playing then lets be honest, they will most likely win.

JFolan
23-11-2007, 07:31 PM
like they had all there best players most of the full cup?
but not the last game hhm they should be through should they not ?

Geraint
23-11-2007, 08:14 PM
like they had all there best players most of the full cup?
but not the last game hhm they should be through should they not ?

England are the better team, just face it. How many times have they been in World Cup + European Championships compared to you.

JFolan
23-11-2007, 08:50 PM
England are the better team, just face it. How many times have they been in World Cup + European Championships compared to you.Excuse me what does the past have to do with anything in todays football lol oh ye nothing england had a jk group an couldnt go thro scotland had the hardest group by 500 miles an had the world champions an runner up having sleepless nights what did england do lmao give macedonia fifa ranking points lmao!!! face it england are a has been team now its time for scotland wales northern ireland to take over.

Ramones
23-11-2007, 09:37 PM
someone will put scotland back in there place soon.

Jordie
23-11-2007, 09:39 PM
england are out of form but are probably still good enough to beat all of those.

Smiddy
23-11-2007, 09:54 PM
someone will put scotland back in there place soon.
jeez I hope so just to shut this guy up.

Scotland had a good run of form, well done to them, England didn't have a good run of form, so what.
Do you see Scottish league teams trying to promote English players? No? Do you see Scottish players in the Premiership? Yes? Amazing that. Without those players in the Premiership, you'd be sunk.

English teams import foreign players for ease, since English players with high quality are hard to come by, hence, a second-rate England team is worse than a Full strength Scottish 1. It's just natural logic.

Why would England be scared, they'd want the extra economy, you not heard? 100 MILLION pounds on shirt sales cos of this campaign, so they're hardly going to back down are they :S!

JFolan
23-11-2007, 09:58 PM
jeez I hope so just to shut this guy up.

Scotland had a good run of form, well done to them, England didn't have a good run of form, so what.
Do you see Scottish league teams trying to promote English players? No? Do you see Scottish players in the Premiership? Yes? Amazing that. Without those players in the Premiership, you'd be sunk.

English teams import foreign players for ease, since English players with high quality are hard to come by, hence, a second-rate England team is worse than a Full strength Scottish 1. It's just natural logic.

Why would England be scared, they'd want the extra economy, you not heard? 100 MILLION pounds on shirt sales cos of this campaign, so they're hardly going to back down are they :S!3 scotland players play in prem league an gordon just went there so 2 players really, most scottish players play in celtic or rangers not the english prem league.
-
England have backed down already.
-
England are to be offered a last chance to join in a new home international championship. If they reject it, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales are set to establish a Celtic Cup competition with the Republic of Ireland completing a four-country line-up.

Geraint
23-11-2007, 10:03 PM
Excuse me what does the past have to do with anything in todays football lol oh ye nothing england had a jk group an couldnt go thro scotland had the hardest group by 500 miles an had the world champions an runner up having sleepless nights what did england do lmao give macedonia fifa ranking points lmao!!! face it england are a has been team now its time for scotland wales northern ireland to take over.

FIFA Ranking atm:

England - 12th
Scotland - 14th

Says it all.

Smiddy
23-11-2007, 10:03 PM
out of the regulars..
11 players come from Rangers & celtic, 1 from Dundee united
9 come from The Premiership
5 come from Championship.

out of the back-up..
10 players come from Scotish teams
9 come from English teams

(This is using a source from Wikipedia)

JFolan
23-11-2007, 10:14 PM
out of the regulars..
11 players come from Rangers & celtic, 1 from Dundee united
9 come from The Premiership
5 come from Championship.

out of the back-up..
10 players come from Scotish teams
9 come from English teams

(This is using a source from Wikipedia)
The 9 from premiership is who ?! :S
-
-
-
Cardiff it does prove it all scotland was 60th place whn euro started england was 9th so ye it proves scotlands done better ;)

Smiddy
23-11-2007, 10:17 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Scottish_football_players_playing_abroad
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotland_national_football_team#Players

Craig Gordon, Jay McEverley, Darren Fletcher, Stephen Pearson, Gary Teale, James McFadden, Kenny Miller, Shaun Maloney, Gary O' Connor.

Geraint
23-11-2007, 10:19 PM
The 9 from premiership is who ?! :S
-
-
-
Cardiff it does prove it all scotland was 60th place whn euro started england was 9th so ye it proves scotlands done better ;)

Gordon (Sunderland)
McEveley (Derby)
Fletcher (Man Utd)
Pearson (Derby)
Teale (Derby)
McFadden (Everton)
O'Connor (Birmingham)
Miller (Derby)
Maloney (Aston Villa)

JFolan
23-11-2007, 10:19 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Scottish_football_players_playing_abroad
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotland_national_football_team#Players

Craig Gordon, Jay McEverley, Darren Fletcher, Stephen Pearson, Gary Teale, James McFadden, Kenny Miller, Shaun Maloney, Gary O' Connor.
Jay McEverly,O'Connor,Pearson,Teale,Maloney, never play there 3rd choice lmao.

Smiddy
23-11-2007, 10:23 PM
Read the other link as well though, it has a helluva lot of players playing in the English leagues.

JFolan
23-11-2007, 10:24 PM
Read the other link as well though, it has a helluva lot of players playing in the English leagues.but there Scotland B team players m8 most scotland players are from the old firm lol.

Geraint
23-11-2007, 10:28 PM
We'll see who makes it to the World Cup. The draw's on Sunday.

JFolan
23-11-2007, 10:42 PM
We'll see who makes it to the World Cup. The draw's on Sunday.by thn most of englands players atm will be near 30 or over ! most scotland players are pritty young apart from wier hartly pressley ect but hutton mcmanus barry gordon faddy are going to get better over the years

reindeer.
23-11-2007, 10:54 PM
by thn most of englands players atm will be near 30 or over ! most scotland players are pritty young apart from wier hartly pressley ect but hutton mcmanus barry gordon faddy are going to get better over the years

u can stop making threads about this now.
Im pleased youve got yourself a 200 post count boost but enough is enough. no more threads or posts on the matter please.

JFolan
23-11-2007, 11:26 PM
its football man lol men can go on about it for days an days lol its the only thing we can do.

Geraint
23-11-2007, 11:45 PM
by thn most of englands players atm will be near 30 or over ! most scotland players are pritty young apart from wier hartly pressley ect but hutton mcmanus barry gordon faddy are going to get better over the years

England U-21s. Most of the Welsh players are under-21s. And yet the Under-21s beat France 4-2. Wales have a good future.

JFolan
23-11-2007, 11:53 PM
England U-21s. Most of the Welsh players are under-21s. And yet the Under-21s beat France 4-2. Wales have a good future.Best Under-21s is SCOTLAND!! jk lol either spain or brazil.

FlyingJesus
23-11-2007, 11:55 PM
Good lord I hope England do join this now just so JFolan can shut up and go back to being part of a losing country.

iTechnical
24-11-2007, 12:05 AM
Wales dominate the celtic cup.

JFolan
24-11-2007, 12:07 AM
losing country? coming from you who couldnt beat croatia russia israel macedonia but be beat france italy ukraine ok we are a losing country heres a hint m8 go bk to ur habbo or rs an play ur life away ;)
-
-
No offense to wales fan above but wales arent very good sorry.

iTechnical
24-11-2007, 12:11 AM
Soz.
You just suck and biased to Scotland.

Wales
dominate
the
celtic
cup!

JFolan
24-11-2007, 12:13 AM
Not really :P i have welsh irish english scottish blood in me ;) i can pick out any of em but i see greatness whn i see it which is scotland.

Cypher-
24-11-2007, 01:20 PM
JFolan you actually dont know anything about football, scotland had one good group campaign and STILL couldnt go the distance, They are a truly horrible footballing nation and I dont mean just the national team, Im not meaning to be rude here but your SPl and two biggest teams produce a quality of football similar to the english league 1.

Honestly please stop being an arrogant little kid, I have such a passion for football that it annoys me when I see your dimwitted posts, and when I see you bad repping me for "pointless posts" YOU are a kid who knows nothing about football, scotland will never break into a team that can play world class football, you got wins marginally due to fierce shots and cramming up your half by putting everyone behind the ball, thats a horrible way to play football. Just grow up, I hate england but they ARE the best football team out of the home nations and they are one of the best teams in the world without a doubt, they had a clown for a manager and have players like ashley cole who play for money but with the right manager who has a no nonsense approach and sorts some of these pre-madonna's lives out they can go out on their day and give any team in the world a good smashing. Scotland wales northern ireland or the republic cant do that EVER.

StefanCampbell
24-11-2007, 02:04 PM
i dont think scotlands the best in the world i know tht there the best in UK tho

Folan you noob, i remember you from YEARS ago on Habbo, still as ARRAGONT as u always were.

Scotland best in the UK pfft? you think Scotland own becuse they finished third and beat France twice, But the fact is you will never be as good as England.

Soka
24-11-2007, 02:07 PM
i just read through this, and what the hell is this thread about
are you trying to brag that england didn't qualify (for the first time since 94)
and you seem to think scotland are now better than england because of a bad form. yes, scotland had a harder group but they still didn't qualifiy, i seem to remember they had to be georgie to secure theyre place and they drew with them. england were far more than capable on paper, and in players to qualify but just didn't perform in the important games. not an excuse, but you say we had a full team? well in my book, owen and rooney are usually both playing upfront... i didn't see them on wednesday night did you?

your opinion is soo biased its unbelievable, england are still ranked higher than scotland in FIFA official rankings, EVEN after the losses to croatia and bad draws. you say most of england's team is going to be 30 in a few years?

i wouldn't call richards, phillips, rooney, barry, gerrard, coel hardly old? & there lots of young good english goalkeepers that can be used. scott carson just had a bad game, and was probably nervous i dont know why mclaren played his debut in an incredibly big game

to put it straight anyway.
SCOTLAND FIRST 11 ALL ON FORM
AGAINST
ENGLAND FIRST 11 ALL ON FORM
england will win indefinitely.

JFolan
24-11-2007, 02:39 PM
i just read through this, and what the hell is this thread about
are you trying to brag that england didn't qualify (for the first time since 94)
and you seem to think scotland are now better than england because of a bad form. yes, scotland had a harder group but they still didn't qualifiy, i seem to remember they had to be georgie to secure theyre place and they drew with them. england were far more than capable on paper, and in players to qualify but just didn't perform in the important games. not an excuse, but you say we had a full team? well in my book, owen and rooney are usually both playing upfront... i didn't see them on wednesday night did you?

your opinion is soo biased its unbelievable, england are still ranked higher than scotland in FIFA official rankings, EVEN after the losses to croatia and bad draws. you say most of england's team is going to be 30 in a few years?

i wouldn't call richards, phillips, rooney, barry, gerrard, coel hardly old? & there lots of young good english goalkeepers that can be used. scott carson just had a bad game, and was probably nervous i dont know why mclaren played his debut in an incredibly big game

AGAINST
england will win indefinitely.ye what ever just like england had full team against Macedonia but couldnt win full team aginst israel england players are soo over rated.

Browney
24-11-2007, 03:02 PM
Overrated? Ha. That's rich coming from you. You overrate Scotland all together. Scotland will always be second to England. The world looks at the UK and almost every country would rather face Scotland than England. That's because they fear England.

24-11-2007, 04:28 PM
Your having a laugh. Please remind me of the score about 2 years. I just remembered it was 4-0 to Wales. You've come third in your group and you think your world-beaters.

That result 2 years ago, you ant compare it now.

2 years ago Scotland were ranked 88th in the Fifa Rankings and had a terrible foreign manager.

Now Scotland are 13th, an all time high and have a decent Scottish manager.

Geraint
24-11-2007, 05:06 PM
That result 2 years ago, you ant compare it now.

2 years ago Scotland were ranked 88th in the Fifa Rankings and had a terrible foreign manager.

Now Scotland are 13th, an all time high and have a decent Scottish manager.

I don't think Walter Smith is foreign

FlyingJesus
24-11-2007, 05:33 PM
you say most of england's team is going to be 30 in a few years?

AGAINST
england will win indefinitely.

Well Gerrard is nearly 30 but don't know about the others, and definitely agree with the second bit - on form England are an excellent team, we just don't play well together at the moment. Call me conservative but I blame it on there being too many changes in the squad too quickly.

JFolan
24-11-2007, 08:45 PM
Overrated? Ha. That's rich coming from you. You overrate Scotland all together. Scotland will always be second to England. The world looks at the UK and almost every country would rather face Scotland than England. That's because they fear England.Doubt anyone is scared of england now lmao.

Browney
24-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Doubt anyone is scared of england now lmao.

Oh but of course, Italy is **** scared of you. :rolleyes:

Oh, lets not forget France! You beat them twice. That must mean the runners up to the World Cup will go running next time.

reindeer.
24-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Folan you noob, i remember you from YEARS ago on Habbo, still as ARRAGONT as u always were.

Scotland best in the UK pfft? you think Scotland own becuse they finished third and beat France twice, But the fact is you will never be as good as England.yay another wolves fan.
I agree with you purely on that basis.

JFolan
24-11-2007, 10:20 PM
Oh but of course, Italy is **** scared of you. :rolleyes:

Oh, lets not forget France! You beat them twice. That must mean the runners up to the World Cup will go running next time.
dont be silly -.-

24-11-2007, 10:22 PM
I don't think Walter Smith is foreign

2 years ago Berti Vogts was manager - german - forgeign.

JFolan
24-11-2007, 10:24 PM
2 years ago Berti Vogts was manager - german - forgeign.God plz dont remind me of tht idiot :S worse manager ever

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!