PDA

View Full Version : Fans booing?

JFolan
24-11-2007, 10:24 PM
Why is all the england fans booing there players :s the players tried there hardest came up short, if they love there country before cups an results they would be cheering them on would they not?

jesus
24-11-2007, 10:29 PM
Why is all the england fans booing there players :s the players tried there hardest came up short, if they love there country before cups an results they would be cheering them on would they not?if they are playing crap then they are bound to get bood - even if they dont deserve it

dont forget most fans are off their eds

JFolan
24-11-2007, 10:35 PM
But team i support (Celtic) whn they lose we sing as we have won at the end of the game to show are support like we did in sevilla whn we lost the uefa cup, an like all the old firm fans today never booed one scottish player i find the english fans harsh on the players.

Technologic
24-11-2007, 10:49 PM
They were'nt booing the players they were booing mclaren

Soka
24-11-2007, 11:02 PM
They were'nt booing the players they were booing mclaren

no, they was booing the players today in premier leauge matches
eg. gerrard was bood by newcastle fans
and derby fans were booing chelsea players

& folan they didn't try their hardest you see the game on wednesday night?
this is why peopel are ****** off because england have the potential to do better, and should. wayne bridge was absolutely shocking on wednesday night

JFolan
24-11-2007, 11:05 PM
no, they was booing the players today in premier leauge matches
eg. gerrard was bood by newcastle fans
and derby fans were booing chelsea players

& folan they didn't try their hardest you see the game on wednesday night?
this is why peopel are ****** off because england have the potential to do better, and should. wayne bridge was absolutely shocking on wednesday nighthow do u no they wasnt playing there best? u dont.

Soka
24-11-2007, 11:30 PM
how do u no they wasnt playing there best? u dont.

compare gerrards peformance today with his one on wednesday
its blatently obvious they wasn't playing their best, as they've played better before, therefore they wasnt playing their best. :)

bigdavecox90
25-11-2007, 10:25 AM
Why is all the england fans booing there players :s the players tried there hardest came up short, if they love there country before cups an results they would be cheering them on would they not?

They just didn't perform well enough.

Jordie
25-11-2007, 11:01 AM
perfectly good reason to boo them
they played awful and they let the english fans down
wasnt excactly one of the most hardest groups to qualify from was it:rolleyes:

reindeer.
25-11-2007, 12:22 PM
One snippet of us criticising our players and you're in there within minutes having a go at us and telling us how good scotland are. I think you should be banned from posting in this forum.

StefanCampbell
25-11-2007, 12:57 PM
Wow that's harsh LOL :P

Malachy
25-11-2007, 01:03 PM
Because it's the first time in around 30 years that they haven't qualified for the Euros. MOURINHO FOR MANAGER! :D

Hollister
25-11-2007, 03:12 PM
BEcause there sad

:G.M.T:
25-11-2007, 03:39 PM

Yes of course they tried their hardest..

Heck if they'd of tried their hardest played with passion, pride and heart we would of cruised through to the finals.

All the England players are too bothered about their fancy car, fit bird and most of all their insanely overpaid wage.

Transmitting
26-11-2007, 11:40 AM
They boo'ed them because they all played awfull (the best player was crouch). It looked like the players just showed up for the big bag of cash they would get then went off home. Compare Gerrards performance yesterday to how we played on thursday. The players deserved to be boo'ed. If they are gonna play poor they should be prepared to be treated poorly.

JFolan
26-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Because it's the first time in around 30 years that they haven't qualified for the Euros. MOURINHO FOR MANAGER! :D12 years =] lol
-
-
-
Plus you dont get money for playing with your country lol its a honor to be called up to your country

Alan_Carr
26-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Players are bound to get boo'ed, as our country has the great "expectation" on the player's heads, therefore when we fail to qualify for a major tournament for the first time in YEARS, us fans have the right to boo, as we expect more from our overpayed entertainers.

reindeer.
26-11-2007, 09:39 PM
whereas scotland are rubbish and dont expect their team to even score letalone win.

danny1541
26-11-2007, 09:45 PM

Tryed there hardest?? What game was you watching? What i saw was a set of pationless overpaid morons on the pitch and they deserve everything they get. Then again they wont be botherd after they pick up there pay packets every week...

Transmitting
26-11-2007, 11:42 PM
12 years =] lol
-
-
-
Plus you dont get money for playing with your country lol its a honor to be called up to your country

You do get payed though.

26-11-2007, 11:43 PM
They cant take defeat

jrh2002
27-11-2007, 11:26 AM
Yes of course they tried their hardest..

Heck if they'd of tried their hardest played with passion, pride and heart we would of cruised through to the finals.

All the England players are too bothered about their fancy car, fit bird and most of all their insanely overpaid wage.

I agree with most of that but then when I think about it how come they perform for their clubs and not their country?

I blame mclaren for not getting them hyped up and motivated hes hardly the most exciting person you could encounter.
Look at the passion showed by scotland and northern ireland :o we could do with a bit of that and then we would have no problems at all.

Callie for next England manager.

They cant take defeat

klguy7
27-11-2007, 12:35 PM
they deserve to get booed playing that poorly.not all of them but most of them,joleon lescott ,scot carson erm yh thats it really mclaren is just pathetic i mean seriously does he know nothhing of tactics eg.

scot carson debut for a competetive match which the match was a crucial one as well

played a 3-5-2 or something like that against crotia first match

mclaren = england worst manager

JFolan
27-11-2007, 02:40 PM
You do get payed though.you do not get paid for playing with your bloody country i play with the scottish under 17s an we train near the full team ive asked boyd an they do not get paid its a honor to play for your country god.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!