PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Looking for Designers & Promoters

partie2
25-11-2007, 08:49 PM
TalkSound are currently looking for Designers & Promoters to join the site!

Designers
You will need to come up with new TalkSound Designs which can range from Flyers, Stickers, Badges etc.
This isnt a full time job and so you can fit this job in around what you allready do.
We run a monthly staff prize draw where you can yourself gig tickets, CD's, DVD's and much more!

Promoters
You will need to help get the word out about TalkSound, You dont need to have any past experience in this job as we have full guides on the job!
This isnt a full time job and so you can fit this job in around what you allready do.
We run a monthly staff prize draw where you can yourself gig tickets, CD's, DVD's and much more!

If you are interested in any of the jobs above please message us over myspace and we will get back to you with more information.

Zroc
26-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Hi there,

I believe that this project could go far, and I think I can create a nice, new, professional and clean house style for TalkSound. The only problem is, its based around a forum [a free forum] and I think you could make the site alot better if you had a website, and a custom-built forum built into it.

Professional design experience. Been creating one of Creative Partnerships bigger UK projects.

Colin-Roberts
26-11-2007, 07:54 PM
it's not a free forum it's a vbulletin.

Zroc
26-11-2007, 08:35 PM
O, my mistake. Looks like a free forum...

VPSwow
26-11-2007, 08:41 PM
I like the idea and could go far.

Are the jobs paying. Im not applying cos i have a lot of sites to deal with but extra information could be relevent to applicants.

partie2
28-11-2007, 02:00 PM
I will pay for new skin designs & for someone setting up a few web pages etc, if you are interested please PM me :)

Zroc
28-11-2007, 04:27 PM
Would you be paying the graphical designers, for the web design and any other extra design needed?

partie2
03-12-2007, 10:37 PM
Still looking..!

Zroc
05-12-2007, 11:16 AM
I have now got in contact with Partie, and I am due to start some work tonight ;)

I have TalkSound down on todays agenda, ready to start work at around 6pm, after doing a MMOCC template and the new Habbox template.

Mashi
05-12-2007, 06:18 PM
TalkSound are currently looking for Designers & Promoters to join the site!

Designers
You will need to come up with new TalkSound Designs which can range from Flyers, Stickers, Badges etc.

Promoters
You will need to help get the word out about TalkSound, You dont need to have any past experience in this job as we have full guides on the job!

If you are interested in any of the jobs above please message us over myspace and we will get back to you with more information.

Hello,
I'd be interested in promoting. I have no official advertising experience but I have contacts and I can spread spread the word very well. If you need a hard working, passionate team member then contact me with the following.

[email protected]

zeJosh
05-12-2007, 06:36 PM
Darren, you'll mess it up.

Jõnathan
05-12-2007, 06:38 PM
I have now got in contact with Partie, and I am due to start some work tonight ;)

I have TalkSound down on todays agenda, ready to start work at around 6pm, after doing a MMOCC template and the new Habbox template.
When did Darren get employed for Habbox?

Zroc
06-12-2007, 04:11 PM
That is a question for the PM system. If you wish to discuss that please send myself a PM.

Invent
06-12-2007, 10:19 PM
FGS. When will Habbox hire a GOOD DESIGNER? (If he actually has been properly hired).

Habbox design = Free,
Old design = Terrible,
Habboxlive = Terrible.

"/

Zroc
07-12-2007, 10:10 AM
I am a good designer thank you very much.

Beau
07-12-2007, 11:19 AM
FGS. When will Habbox hire a GOOD DESIGNER? (If he actually has been properly hired).

Habbox design = Free,
Old design = Terrible,
Habboxlive = Terrible.

"/

If he has been hired by Habbox, rest assured that the decision wouldn't have been made as flippantly as may think :P A great time and effort would have gone to ensure that the best designer was picked.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!