PDA

View Full Version : Harry Rednapp Arrested

Dj-Stu
28-11-2007, 07:37 PM
Five men have been arrested in connection with alleged corruption in football, police have said.

Portsmouth manager Harry Redknapp and chief executive Peter Storrie are among those held on suspicion of conspiracy to defraud and false accounting.
Rangers player and Senegalese international Amdy Faye was also arrested in Glasgow.
The arrests are part of City of London Police's ongoing inquiry into alleged corruption, a spokeswoman said.
Police refused to give details of those arrested and would only confirm they were aged 69, 60, 55, 48 and 30.
The men were held as officers carried out raids on 12 locations across the country. Two of those searches are still ongoing. Detectives from the economic crime unit of the City of London Police are investigating allegations of corruption within football and its impact on owners and shareholders.

Soruce : BBC News and Sky Sports News

Aflux
28-11-2007, 07:43 PM
It was 4 years ago fgs.

reindeer.
28-11-2007, 07:44 PM
no, i just heard it on the radio.

Dj-Stu
28-11-2007, 07:46 PM
The leisctier Chariman Milan Marnican (sp) has also been rumourend to be arrested.

I guess if you do the crime you pay the time.

PaulMacC
28-11-2007, 08:16 PM
Hmm this shall be interesting.

JFolan
28-11-2007, 10:18 PM
Hope not this might give football mugs name :(

danny1541
29-11-2007, 12:11 AM
That rules him out of the england job im guessing!

29-11-2007, 12:39 AM
:o Sucks to be them xD

Tbh
29-11-2007, 03:41 AM
The leisctier Chariman Milan Marnican (sp) has also been rumourend to be arrested.

*milan mandaric
lol @ marnican

GhostFace-
29-11-2007, 03:42 AM
:o Sucks to be them xD

took the words outa my mouth :P

Jordy
29-11-2007, 07:15 AM
I guess if you do the crime you pay the time.You've clearly been watching Rodney Marsh :P

Minstrels
29-11-2007, 12:33 PM
SkySports have been saying that Portsmouth have been fixing games with referees, if it's true then City have done good to get a draw against them, I thought the referee looked a bit *clumsy*... :P

JFolan
29-11-2007, 06:10 PM
SkySports have been saying that Portsmouth have been fixing games with referees, if it's true then City have done good to get a draw against them, I thought the referee looked a bit *clumsy*... :Pnah i doubt they been fixing gmes lol there just a good team now.

Alan_Carr
29-11-2007, 06:12 PM
Lol SnowFall, they ent been fixing games, its just this stupid "BUNGS" problem, and to be completely honest, i dont really care about it, as it dont affect the fans, just the club :)

Minstrels
29-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Lol SnowFall, they ent been fixing games, its just this stupid "BUNGS" problem, and to be completely honest, i dont really care about it, as it dont affect the fans, just the club :)
Nah man, I live by SkySports, what ever they say, I go by! :P

reindeer.
29-11-2007, 06:15 PM

lol.
let me correct that.

The Leicester chairman Milan Mandaric is also rumoured to have been arrested.

:)

Soka
29-11-2007, 06:25 PM
hes being cleared now, and back at training

he said it was just an interview and he was not involved with whatever was going on. :)

Transmitting
29-11-2007, 07:23 PM
hes being cleared now, and back at training

he said it was just an interview and he was not involved with whatever was going on. :)

Aye. He also had a pop at the police as they apparently only arrested him to make it look high profile which it did. If Harry honestly did nothing I'm sure this wont be the last we hear of this.

Alan_Carr
29-11-2007, 08:06 PM
Lol, i watched his interview on Setanta Sports News, he said and i quote " They took my pc which i bought for my wife a few years ago, and there is nothing even on it "
LOL!

Scotteriath
03-12-2007, 07:27 PM
Lol, i watched his interview on Setanta Sports News, he said and i quote " They took my pc which i bought for my wife a few years ago, and there is nothing even on it "
LOL!

Yea, and at the end he says something like;
"Well, even if I do get any emails I won't be reading them." Hehehehe!

Minstrels
03-12-2007, 08:13 PM
Yea, and at the end he says something like;
"Well, even if I do get any emails I won't be reading them." Hehehehe!
I've never liked Harry Rednapp and I don't know why, I just want to smack him one. >.>

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!