PDA

View Full Version : Celtic v Shakhtar Donetsk

JFolan
28-11-2007, 10:19 PM
Massimo Donati's last-minute goal put Celtic on the brink of qualification from Group D of the Champions League after victory over Shakhtar Donetsk. Celtic were always chasing the game after Brandao pounced on a John Kennedy mistake to fire the Ukrainian side ahead after just four minutes.

Well done you bhoys :D :D YNWA!

Jordie
28-11-2007, 10:21 PM
im pleased for them and their fans are brilliant
always a special moment to win it in the last minute:P

Geraint
28-11-2007, 10:30 PM
My dad was in bed and I woke him up to tell him Celtic had scored. Only need a point in Milan now to guarantee qualification.

Jordie
28-11-2007, 10:33 PM
My dad was in bed and I woke him up to tell him Celtic had scored. Only need a point in Milan now to guarantee qualification.

easier said than done
i hope they dont mess it up but that is a really difficult game

JFolan
28-11-2007, 10:33 PM
I think celtic, i hope celtic go thro so badly but if not we are 100% in uefa cup so its all good europe is europe i guess.

Geraint
28-11-2007, 10:35 PM
easier said than done
i hope they dont mess it up but that is a really difficult game

If Benfica beat Shakhtar, they can lose.

Jordie
28-11-2007, 10:35 PM
I think celtic, i hope celtic go thro so badly but if not we are 100% in uefa cup so its all good europe is europe i guess.

yeah uefa cup is good but its not worth what the champions league is financially going through to the next round of the champions league is probably worth the same as a quarter final/semi in the uefa.

JFolan
28-11-2007, 10:48 PM
yeah uefa cup is good but its not worth what the champions league is financially going through to the next round of the champions league is probably worth the same as a quarter final/semi in the uefa.celtic are fine financially Uefa cup would be sorta better for us cause we got a better chance of winning tht.

Jamie!
29-11-2007, 08:06 PM
Sack Septic getting through...

Would much rather 'Gers go through.

JFolan
29-11-2007, 08:25 PM
Sack Septic getting through...

Would much rather 'Gers go through.i want both celtic an rangers to go through even though i support celtic.

reindeer.
29-11-2007, 09:46 PM
john kennedy.... isn't the the one who had his legs broken by vio genea?

BowTies1
29-11-2007, 11:09 PM
im a gers fan but dads celtic fan so i would like to see both go threw or see both in eufa :)

29-11-2007, 11:24 PM
john kennedy.... isn't the the one who had his legs broken by vio genea?

Yeah and he landed awkwardly on his knee last night

He's in hospital atm, wish him all the best.

Wasn't the prettiest display last night but 3 points is 3 points...

Who said Jarosik is hopeless?! :D

JFolan
30-11-2007, 10:33 AM
Yeah and he landed awkwardly on his knee last night

He's in hospital atm, wish him all the best.

Wasn't the prettiest display last night but 3 points is 3 points...

Who said Jarosik is hopeless?! :DJarosik is amazing on the ball i wish big strach picked him week in week out he is utter class on the ball without a doubt he will get his chance to shine i hope.

Alan_Carr
02-12-2007, 10:43 AM
wp celtic

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!