PDA

View Full Version : Want to earn a trial in the Rare Values department?

Immenseman
30-11-2007, 10:06 PM
Hey,

If you want to get yourself a trial in the Rare Values department then this thread is for you. Hopefully, this thread should answer any possible questions you have right now, if not feel free to PM either Immenseman or any Rare Values Staff on this forum and we will be able to assist you to the best of our ability.

So, to begin with you need to post regular Rare Values reports in the forum you're currently in. The best reporters will post values in all of the sections: Normal Rares, Super Rares, Seasonal Rares, Miscellaneous Rares and Credit values.

If you're not sure on how to post a report, I suggest you look through previous reports that different users have posted and look if they had positive feedback. If they did then they must be doing something right so it'd be wise of you to follow suit. Also, you could take a look at this tutorial on how to post a good and clear Rare Value report here: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=166128 credit to Pitch for writing this. You need to post numerous reports for two-three weeks, if you have done constant reports over this time and still haven't been noticed then send me a PM and i'll be sure to check it out.

I'd personally suggest trying to do a report daily or every two days. The longer and more detailed your reports are the more they will stand out from the others, which will increase your chance of being offered a trial within the Rare Values deparment. The more often you report with decent reports, the better.

Once you have done the right amount of reporting for the right amount of time, you should recieve a PM from Immenseman telling you that you've earnt yourself a two week trial with the team. Once you get this PM you will no longer need to post values for the public to see but instead you'll see a seperate staff only forum for you to report your values in.

Good luck if you ever decide to write a Rare Value report,

Immenseman

Rare Values Management

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!