PDA

View Full Version : Christmas VIP Released and Christmas Charity Promotion Begins!

Habbox Santa
01-12-2007, 10:45 PM
Ho ho ho!

That's right, I'm back and with lots of new surprises for everyone! December 1st marks the start of the Christmas season and we at Habbox are kicking it off by releasing our great Christmas VIP, modeled by me! You get the great silver color with an underline and an overline!

But that's not all! Christmas VIPs will have all the same privileges as VIPs, but with one more! All people who buy Christmas VIP up till December 15th will be eligible to have a role in the Christmas VIP Habbox Aid!! If you remember last Christmas, we took the song "Band Aid - Do they know it's Christmas" and divide it up into sections which different people can sing. Please note that not everyone that buys up till December 15th will get in, there are a certain number of spots available and they will be distributed by request on a first come first serve basis. Once the slots are filled that's it, so come fast! Please note this is only for Christmas VIPs!

Last but most certainly not least, all this money for Christmas VIP is going for a good cause! Habbox is donating all proceeds from not only Christmas VIP, but regular VIP and all bought rep to a charity which will be determined shortly! Anything bought from here on will be put into the donations. All people who buy something will be put up on a special page on Habbox as thanks!

There will be a whole lot of fun coming your way in a week so keep your eyes peeled! I'll be running around with my little elves, who knows, you may become one to help out with the Christmas rush!

Ho ho ho, enjoy this, and a very merry month to Christmas to you! ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!