02-12-2007, 06:36 PM
O Yay.

Larson 92nd min

yayay

Jordie
02-12-2007, 06:38 PM
what a goal that was

jeromes wasnt to bad either

good result for mgleish in his first game..

Mexel
02-12-2007, 06:40 PM
Jeromes was a great goal. But after Larsons you cannot say nothing to Jerome.

This is the start of big things ^^

Jordie
02-12-2007, 06:44 PM
maybe.. its the start of big things
thats just 1 game and before robbie keane was sent off they were hammering you and would of probably won the game but a poor decision changed the game for you.

after the next 10-15 games ill decide whether its something big..

Turnip
02-12-2007, 06:47 PM
Last goal was amazing.
Robinson - no chance at all.

Mexel
02-12-2007, 06:49 PM
maybe.. its the start of big things
thats just 1 game and before robbie keane was sent off they were hammering you and would of probably won the game but a poor decision changed the game for you.

after the next 10-15 games ill decide whether its something big..

You cant decide nothing. You support ****. Every thread i make you always try to flame Blues, why? You know **** all so how will you decide it?

Hence the ^^ i was taking the pee. Read everyone elses posts. I posted this thread because how good the goal was. Whens the last time your Caravan bashers scored like that?

And 23rd in League 1 LOL

Oh a update again. They 'probably' would have won the game.. but did they? Its the goals that count.

PlKEY-ARMY
02-12-2007, 07:00 PM
good i want spurs to be relegated

reindeer.
02-12-2007, 07:04 PM
damn.
i had a punt on I Know the Score for 2-1 tottenham

Geraint
02-12-2007, 07:19 PM
You cant decide nothing. You support ****. Every thread i make you always try to flame Blues, why? You know **** all so how will you decide it?

Hence the ^^ i was taking the pee. Read everyone elses posts. I posted this thread because how good the goal was. Whens the last time your Caravan bashers scored like that?

And 23rd in League 1 LOL

Oh a update again. They 'probably' would have won the game.. but did they? Its the goals that count.

Luton are a club in serious trouble. Most teams who go into adminstration are bottom of their league.

Jordie
02-12-2007, 07:24 PM

And 23rd in League 1 LOL

i actually laughed at this
what are you on about?
i clearly said what i thourght of the game and how your season could pan out?

Mexel
02-12-2007, 07:27 PM
And he has the nerve to say anything about Birmingham?

Jordie
02-12-2007, 07:28 PM
And he has the nerve to say anything about Birmingham?

i never said anything about birmingham apart from we'll see where they
are after the next 10-15 games?

k
02-12-2007, 07:29 PM

And 23rd in League 1 LOL

Shut up Tom.
Birmingham are **** too.

Tottenham would've won if that crappy divey player didn't dive after robbie keane tackled him

he got off him, and then the bloke jumped...
*** is up with that.
get your facts right before talking to Jordey like that

Jordie
02-12-2007, 07:31 PM
thankyou above

k
02-12-2007, 07:33 PM
You is welcome.
I've had enough of him yappering on about bimingham.

Mexel
02-12-2007, 07:33 PM
Shut up Tom.
Birmingham are **** too.

Tottenham would've won if that crappy divey player didn't dive after robbie keane tackled him

he got off him, and then the bloke jumped...
*** is up with that.
get your facts right before talking to Jordey like that

And you are?
And dive? Rofl
What game were you watching?

Jordie
02-12-2007, 07:35 PM
i agree he didnt dive he did get caught by keane

but i think that poor decision simply changed the game

k
02-12-2007, 07:36 PM
I'm the person who sticks up to you :)
Yeah mate, he let go and he jumped on the floor, get your EYES tested

Mexel
02-12-2007, 07:37 PM
Yes i agree it was a poor decision but i dont think they should have had a penalty.
Everyone in the pub thought it was going to be a yellow even i was shocked when he was shown red. I was actualy unhappy about it because he was my 1 and only upfronter on premierleague.com

And i cleary remember 'GIVE THE DINGLE **** A YELLOW CARD... ******* HELL REF OR A RED ONE'

I'm the person who sticks up to you :)
Yeah mate, he let go and he jumped on the floor, get your EYES tested

Even Jordy said he caught him.
And his legs were around him while he was on the floor, love to see you get out of that without falling.

Mexel
02-12-2007, 07:38 PM
Sorry for double post

Lag

Aflux
02-12-2007, 07:38 PM
And where did Larsson come from? :P

Excellent win for our feeder club.

Jordie
02-12-2007, 07:40 PM
Yes i agree it was a poor decision but i dont think they should have had a penalty.
Everyone in the pub thought it was going to be a yellow even i was shocked when he was shown red. I was actualy unhappy about it because he was my 1 and only upfronter on premierleague.com

And i cleary remember 'GIVE THE DINGLE **** A YELLOW CARD... ******* HELL REF OR A RED ONE'

the penalty for spurs was a bit like yours
skysports showed the angle the ref would of been looking at it
and both players stick their legs out even though it doesnt look like there is much contact in either.

3-2 is what matters though
and its 3 points in the bag for brum.

Mexel
02-12-2007, 07:42 PM
When ever blues loose when they deserve to win (once in a blue moon) i always say its the result is what counts. And thats true, you play for a result and if you get one your happy

Alan_Carr
02-12-2007, 08:10 PM
MCLEISH FOR ENGLAND (8)

Ramos out tbh, bring bk JOL! :D

Mexel
02-12-2007, 08:35 PM
MCLEISH FOR ENGLAND (8)

Ramos out tbh, bring bk JOL! :D

Rofl,
Are you in a random hyper mood today?! Lol

JFolan
03-12-2007, 12:00 AM
amazin goal by larsson i was in the pub playin snooker whn i just seen it go bang lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!