PDA

View Full Version : tonight games!

PlKEY-ARMY
04-12-2007, 10:17 PM
So your team play? who against?

we had crewe away i thought we would have this in the bag not doing so well lately crewe arent so 1-0 up 8 mins gone then 2-1 after 50 odd mins then dickson gets brought down penalty! easy penalty 2-2 then dickson scores an amazing volley into the back of the net for a 3-2 thriller!

commentators were going mad saying omgg thats surely goal of the season! someones got to come up with something special to beat that!

cant wait for highlights

healthy 3 points

first away win since April!

next 2 matches are port vale and bournmouth gonna get 6 points from that strong feeling about play offs under the new regime 12 points of the top

Jordie
04-12-2007, 10:20 PM
drew 1-1 away at oldham

we're now unbeaten in 6 and millwall at the kenny on saturday:P

i thourght it was a good result as they had won 4 on the trot before tonight:)

PlKEY-ARMY
04-12-2007, 10:30 PM
oh yeh saw yours went ahead first didnt you?
should have millwall in the bag lets hope want them down haha but they pulled off a shock win tonight :O

Jordie
04-12-2007, 10:33 PM
no they went ahead and we scored 2 minutes after

and yeah they beat orient 1-0 at brisbane road which is a bit of a shock!

but our home form is good so hopefully we can build on it

but we're not getting out hopes us as we still have the fa charges hanging over us and no doubt they'll deduct points and anymore points off us we'll be relegated:(

Jamie!
05-12-2007, 01:04 AM
3-0 against Swindle, so back upto 2nd now with a game in hand :D.

We never got out of first gear and never even played that well to be honest. It was just they were ******* dire...

PlKEY-ARMY
05-12-2007, 04:46 PM

We never got out of first gear and never even played that well to be honest. It was just they were ******* dire...
yup one more win and you'll be top with 1 point clear

mind you always was gonna beat crappy swindon :D
you go?

Alan_Carr
05-12-2007, 06:51 PM
Lol we lost 3-0 away to Swansea.
I would have gone, but i couldnt get off school, we've got Carlisle at home this weekend, then FOREST away. If we fail to win any of them, or lose just one, our manager must be sacked >:[

danny-dyer
05-12-2007, 07:00 PM

lol...
swindon are actually playing s***. we were lucky in the fa cup:rolleyes:

Minstrels
05-12-2007, 07:06 PM
My local team, Burnley, drew 1:1 at home to Leicester! :D

Geraint
05-12-2007, 07:40 PM
Crap team. Crap manger. Crap peformance.

As good as we were on saturday we were bad yesterday. I feel sorry for Schmeichel, his confidence must be at 0 by now. He's conceding goals which he just cannot save as the defence are making such bad tackles it's hard to miss. Quite frankly, has to go. You can't take off one of your best players on the night and put on someone who is always offside and will not run. I hope we have some money because we will need it.

Grainger@CUFC
05-12-2007, 07:45 PM
Even though we didn't play too well, it was an improvement and we dominated the game after they looked bright at the start of the first half. Deserved sending off for their defender in my opinion. Anyinsah unlucky not to get a hat-trick. Back to winning ways at last :)

Malachy
07-12-2007, 07:35 AM
lost 1-0 to millwall. big dissapointment with our run of late.
3 - Leyton Orient 31
4 - N.Forest 30 [game in hand]
5 - Leeds 29

that game in hand is FRUSTRATING :P

@xP
07-12-2007, 08:04 AM
Bolton won 1-0 :)

Through to the next stages of UEFA cup.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!