PDA

View Full Version : England FA set to make Fabio Capello new England Coach.

Clowgon
13-12-2007, 02:43 PM
Fabio Capello will be appointed the next manager of England later on Thursday, BBC Sport understands.

BBC sports editor Mihir Bose says the Italian will be offered a contract to 2010 worth £4m a year, with the option to extend it after the World Cup. Capello, 61, is in Milan but told the BBC there are a few issues to sort out before his appointment is confirmed.

I think thats great news for england and David Beckham. The former AC Milan, Real Madrid, Roma and Juventus coach has got experience and lift
players chemstry. Jose Mourinho is a good coach but he's attuide and the
way he talk's is just madness. What do u think?

Favourtism
13-12-2007, 03:02 PM
I just read this on the back of a newspaper. I guess he is pretty good however I wanted Mouriniho :(

Clowgon
13-12-2007, 03:18 PM
I just read this on the back of a newspaper. I guess he is pretty good however I wanted Mouriniho :(

Ok cool.

Titch
13-12-2007, 03:24 PM
Nice, i think he will do the job well, vast experience will help england alot.

Muniflex
13-12-2007, 03:31 PM
Anyone thought about the fact that Capello speaks next to no english???
Lol

Favourtism
13-12-2007, 03:32 PM
Lol
Yeah that's the bad point with foreign managers but from expereince of McLaren who cares :D

I am sure he will get around it somehow.

Minstrels
13-12-2007, 04:01 PM
YhYh we will be well good with him.

Alan_Carr
13-12-2007, 05:18 PM
Good manager, he'll be great :D

Jordie
13-12-2007, 05:22 PM
im pleased with their decision

i like capello and his record speaks for itself

but only time will tell so many decent managers have failed in probably the biggest job in the world..

Minstrels
13-12-2007, 05:24 PM
im pleased with their decision

i like capello and his record speaks for itself

but only time will tell so many decent managers have failed in probably the biggest job in the world..

So true.

reindeer.
13-12-2007, 05:27 PM
this could easily turn into another shambles.
with them already practically announcing it, if there is a small hitch and he can't be manager for some reason, it will be scolari all over again

PlKEY-ARMY
13-12-2007, 11:17 PM
Lol
remember benitez? he was terrible at english and hes brilliant in a few years

Brody
13-12-2007, 11:20 PM
good decision he wont be afraid to drop big names after all he destoryed the so called "galacticos" of real madrid

speaking next to no english could be a problem but i think we should get him 2 assisitants one of his choice and one english assistant

FlyingJesus
13-12-2007, 11:51 PM
Yeah he's got a good record, but only at club level. Not so sure about national, and I'm not certain that the England players will get on with him that well as most probably don't know him. Maybe he'll be the next Klinsman but just as likely he'll be another Sven.

Alan_Carr
14-12-2007, 07:34 AM
Stuart Pearce is rumoured to be taking over as his Assistant, i saw on sky sports news this morning =o
But who would take over the under 21s?

Minstrels
14-12-2007, 07:48 AM
Stuart Pearce is rumoured to be taking over as his Assistant, i saw on sky sports news this morning =o
But who would take over the under 21s?
Pearce would be a good assistant.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!