PDA

View Full Version : Transfer news/romours ?

YellowParasol
15-12-2007, 08:51 PM
Your team got any ?

Charlton made an offer of £4 million to Peterborough for Aaron Mclean and Craig Mackail-Smith but it was rejected.

Jordie
15-12-2007, 10:17 PM
just rumours

lutons welsh international David Edwards wanted by local rivals watford

luton winger David Bell wanted by villa,pompey and again watford

luton central midfielder Matty Spring reportedly wanted by charlton

Lose that trio we'll be relegated

Alan_Carr
15-12-2007, 10:28 PM
Peterboro are fools, they ent gna get better offers.
Yeah, i understand they're really important, but they should sell one for £2 million :S

YellowParasol
15-12-2007, 11:57 PM
Peterboro are fools, they ent gna get better offers.
Yeah, i understand they're really important, but they should sell one for £2 million :S

We'd also be fools to sell them. They are very good players who have scored 31 goals between them this season, sounds stupid but we dont really need the money atm anyway

Brody
16-12-2007, 12:02 AM
arsenal are apparently interested in robert green

YellowParasol
16-12-2007, 12:14 AM
If we lose Mclean and Mackail-Smith we will be screwed. and to think we only payed a few hundred thousand pounds for both of them

Jamie!
16-12-2007, 12:30 AM
Charlton are stupid if they think that spending £4million on two players from L2 is going to work in their favour... silly amount of money.

There's not being much rumours doing the rounds lately, although I've heard that Fred will be giving Ward 'substantial' funds to spend in January. If we bring in the right players, we will get promoted, possibly even top-spot. Not sure if they were watching our players or Orients, but there was scouts from Reading/Watfod/Wolves/Ipswich in the block of seats behind me at the game today.

Minstrels
16-12-2007, 09:45 AM
To many to mention for Manchester City!!!

Alan_Carr
16-12-2007, 10:29 AM
To many to mention for Manchester City!!!

Like always ;D
Thaksin dont want Owen cos hes too old LOL

Minstrels
16-12-2007, 04:27 PM
Like always ;D
Thaksin dont want Owen cos hes too old LOL
Not up to him though, he said if Sven wants him he can have him.

Alan_Carr
16-12-2007, 04:33 PM
Sven dont want him either though

Geraint
16-12-2007, 05:00 PM
Chris Gunter to Everton, Tottenham or Portsmouth

Aaron Ramsey to Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea or Tottenham

Joe Ledley to some prem team

PlKEY-ARMY
16-12-2007, 05:12 PM
some in paper today was....
anelka to man unt but man unt said not paying more than the 8million bolton got him for

spurs are interested in wes brown

and not in paper today but known alot

luke freeman 15yr old man united was interested and started talks but he said no its to far up north (he lives down in kent) so arsenal took note and now look like they will get him, we will get compensation though, when chelsea nicked a young player from us we got £400k so not bad suppose
i used to go to lukes school i moved though :( shoulda got discounts etc ahah

Grainger@CUFC
16-12-2007, 06:07 PM
There's not being much rumours doing the rounds lately, although I've heard that Fred will be giving Ward 'substantial' funds to spend in January. If we bring in the right players, we will get promoted, possibly even top-spot.

I hope it's not another transfer window of disappointment as we always seem to have. We need to get Anyinsah back if we're serious, cause when we play Gall it's just like playing with ten men. We need a striker to partner Garner up front cause Carlton just can't score or an attacking midfielder that can score goals - I still want Bridges back as long as he wants to. They treat him like a messiah at Sydney so if Ward wants him and he'll come here, we should definitely get him.

Minstrels
16-12-2007, 06:15 PM
Sven dont want him either though
Please be quite, it's what Frank said and Sven hasn't officially clarified he doesn't want him so unless you are Sven, which I doubt you are because Sven is quite an intelligent man, then you never know, OK? ;)

fataldinho
17-12-2007, 08:31 PM
Read in the papers a couple of days ago Sven said he wasn't interested because of his injury prone-ness.
Also Newcastle to sign Swindown Defender Ben Tozer for 250k
Newcastle also interested in Gusjohnsen and Deco of Barcelona.
It is also rumoured that enw Coventry City owner Ran Ranson will give boss Iain Dowie at least 10m to strengthen his team in order to fight for promotion.

Jamie!
20-12-2007, 10:07 PM
Watford and Newcastle are after Westwood, our 'keeper. Also, there is meant to be a host of Premiership/Championship clubs after Garner... Hope we don't let him go, like. I'd only sell if it was an offer of at least £1million plus sell-on clause etc.

Jordie
21-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Forest interested in lutons welsh international midfielder David Edwards

Sheff Utd interested in luton midfielder matty spring

Grainger@CUFC
21-12-2007, 02:10 PM
Jamie, if we're serious we wouldn't sell either of them. If Peterborough are rejecting high bids for Mackail-Smith and McLean then we should do the same if we want to get promoted - Westwood and Garner are too important to let go.

Jamie!
21-12-2007, 11:15 PM
Aye, I know what you're saying. But Garner was bought to the club so that the club could sell him on at a much higher price than the £140,000 we payed for him. As well as his football services obviously :P.

21-12-2007, 11:19 PM
Celtic to buy 2 wingbacks, one midfielder and one stiker

wingback thought to be Hinkel for Sevilla

Moozo
21-12-2007, 11:23 PM
Charlton are stupid if they think that spending £4million on two players from L2 is going to work in their favour... silly amount of money.

There's not being much rumours doing the rounds lately, although I've heard that Fred will be giving Ward 'substantial' funds to spend in January. If we bring in the right players, we will get promoted, possibly even top-spot. Not sure if they were watching our players or Orients, but there was scouts from Reading/Watfod/Wolves/Ipswich in the block of seats behind me at the game today.
if the wolves scouts were there you can guarantee they will make a move soon.

Wolves are poised to rekindle their interest in Darius Henderson in January.
Watford striker Henderson started the season in fine style but has lost his first-team place to Tamas Priskin in recent matches.

While the club are looking to the Continent for new faces, they are also believed to be pondering a £600,000 bid for Colchester’s promising left-back George Elokobi.

Wolves have also made an approach to Rosenborg to re-sign Steffen Iversen.

Jamie!
21-12-2007, 11:30 PM
Would be more worried about Watford making a move to be honest Moozo, a scout from them has been to every single home game this season.

Moozo
21-12-2007, 11:36 PM
Would be more worried about Watford making a move to be honest Moozo, a scout from them has been to every single home game this season.
look at all the players theyre linked with though.
they cant buy them all.

Geraint
21-12-2007, 11:41 PM
Chris Gunter is in talk with Tottenham. The fee is reportedly £3m rising to £4m.

Grainger@CUFC
22-12-2007, 10:44 AM
Man United signed Manucho. 24 year old striker from Angola. Signing a three year deal and moveing from Angolan club Petro Athletico. Alex Ferguson has also ruled out another move for Henrik Larsson.

Alan_Carr
22-12-2007, 11:09 AM
Coventry & Colchester scouts were at Cobblers Vs Bournemouth last night, looking at our midfielder Bradley Johnson.

Jordie
22-12-2007, 11:44 AM
Coventry & Colchester scouts were at Cobblers Vs Bournemouth last night, looking at our midfielder Bradley Johnson.

he scored a wonder goal against us

then you lost 4-1

Alan_Carr
22-12-2007, 03:06 PM
His goal was awesome :)
Anything Currie can do, Johnson can do better (8)

YellowParasol
27-12-2007, 06:04 PM
We have signed Liam Hatch from Barnet for £150,000 according to their Official site.

http://www.barnetfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/LatestNews/0,,10431~1199744,00.html

Has scored 8 goals this season, 6 in the league 2 in FA Cup, scored 43 goals so far in his career (that has been listed anyway over 30 for Barnet)

Alan_Carr
27-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Are you glad that you've signed him?

YellowParasol
28-12-2007, 12:19 PM
Doesnt bother me really, not a bad player though

Jamie!
28-12-2007, 12:36 PM
Seems as if P'boro have more money than sense...

YellowParasol
28-12-2007, 01:23 PM
I suppose that its a bit overpriced..

Grainger@CUFC
28-12-2007, 01:53 PM
Rumours of signing Richard Keogh permanently and getting Odejayi who Ward used to manage at Cheltenham. Ward has also said he won't go for Bridges :(. I was hoping we would go for Bas Savage seeing as he rejected a new contract at Brighton, just for the celebration like :D.

PlKEY-ARMY
28-12-2007, 06:32 PM
ahah true celebrations were the best for gills gotta be said

but at the end of the day hes just like ole carl asaba greedy bstard

Alan_Carr
28-12-2007, 07:30 PM
ahah true celebrations were the best for gills gotta be said

but at the end of the day hes just like ole carl asaba greedy bstard

LOL! We all have opinions ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!