PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Paying Jobs

JoyFreak
17-12-2007, 12:01 PM
Hello, i've currently been raising money for this day where i hire people to do something on my forums and i pay them. Currently, my forums is NOT a big community yet so therefore i'm not paying much. Just £5 at the end of the week starting from today and maybe a raise of £5 so you'll be earning £10 every week if you do a good job.

I earn around £50 a month. So i'll be able to pay and if i run out i can always use my credit card. My forums gets seo everyday and i've made a deal yesterday over £70+ to sign up on a company that will get my site ranked as google #1-5.

Anyway, i've baught vbseo and that does most of the work anyway, it ranks my posts for example if i done a post 'Mary ate the cat' the next day my post will be on google either 1-5 page which is good.

I'm handing out paying jobs. I will need someone who knows how to use vbulliten coz i'll be making them a moderator. They will moderate 1 section of the forums, for example if they moderated my entertainment section they will have to get videos from youtube and write a little information about the video and post it, also giving it a good title so it can rank on google.

Jobs available:
Enteratinment section - Posting videos / new and old videos
Anime section - If your good with anime, then you'd post information and new about that.
Debates Section - you'll be posting debates.
Gaming section - You'll be posting latest console games etc.
Music section - Latest artists/bands etc. and discussing them
Sports section - People post daily news information for sports geeks.
Graphics and design - Are you good with art? then you can help out
Our web/technology section - Good with html/php etc. then help out here
Hacks + cheats for consoles/mmorpg/pc games etc. if u no any.
Warez section - Where you get illegal content and post it from other warez.

You can do more then 1 job if you perfer, you'll get paid extra if you do more than 1. Anyway, we need people for every section. It's only some of your time in a day to post more than 10 posts and within a week it'll be 70 posts. Lets say 10 everyday and you'll get paid around £10 and more than 70 you'll get 15.

The reason not paying a lot because it's a small forum, once it gets big, i'll make more cash then i am now and i'll pay extra loads and by growing the community is by you help with posting useful content.

If jobs are taken, i'll put taken next to the job so you can know. So hurry up and pick one before they get taken!

Anyway, like a job you've found? Then post it here and register on the forums, i will make you mod and you can get starting.

www.forum.joyfreak.com (http://www.forum.joyfreak.com)

Thanks.

Moved by Agesilaus (Forum Moderator) from Forum Designing: Please post in the correct forum.

lAscend
17-12-2007, 12:06 PM
hmm i like the gaming section

Luke
17-12-2007, 12:19 PM
could i have the web design area?

JoyFreak
17-12-2007, 12:28 PM
PM kill3r on the forums with the job you would like and maybe your msn if you have one so it's easier to discuss.

fweggy
17-12-2007, 12:35 PM
I can do music section and maybe videos :)

JoyFreak
17-12-2007, 12:38 PM
Ok, register, PM kill3r and we can deal with it on the forums.

fweggy
17-12-2007, 12:41 PM
KK :) Im EdH btw on the forum

Ini
17-12-2007, 12:47 PM
Im interested in web design and warez section.

JoyFreak
17-12-2007, 12:54 PM
Ok ini, pm kill3r on the forums for the job.

Ini
17-12-2007, 01:11 PM
thanks +rep

JoyFreak
17-12-2007, 05:30 PM
Come on people. We need more!

WarezKid
17-12-2007, 05:34 PM
you keep saying you have to be active...

oh wells.

JoyFreak
17-12-2007, 05:46 PM
Yeah, you have to be active at the same time.

2LQ
17-12-2007, 07:02 PM
applied :)
ill try to be as active as posible

Ini
17-12-2007, 07:12 PM
What did you expect, you just sign up and get paid for nothing?

JoyFreak
17-12-2007, 07:43 PM
Exactly. Thanks to point that out ini.

ANY MORE PEOPLE, WE NEED MORE!!

Smits
17-12-2007, 07:45 PM
I'd be very interested in this, i'll join now. Who is it who i should PM?

.L!nK.
17-12-2007, 07:46 PM
Wow you must be very desperate for members.

First advertising 2 times a day everyday lmao.

goodluck if you ever get the money ppl (y)

JoyFreak
17-12-2007, 08:19 PM
I'm giving away jobs, it's a good thing. I'm not that desperate, i just rather have members, people advertise, give jobs more than once, it's normal. A lot of people do it thats how forums get big.

And they will get there money, its only £5er.

You need get a life mate then keep criticizing everytime i post.

WarezKid
17-12-2007, 08:30 PM
What did you expect, you just sign up and get paid for nothing?

No, i mean, you have to be active first, for the next 3 months :rolleyes: till you get a job :rolleyes:

JoyFreak
19-12-2007, 10:51 AM
No, you can get the job without being active. Register, pm kill3r what sections you want to moderate, do your job for 1 week and get paid. You can carry out this job or stop whenever, but you must complete the 1 week or no pay.

Anymore peeps?

Isolde
19-12-2007, 04:03 PM
Sounds pretty good!

Isolde
19-12-2007, 05:20 PM
Yeah, just register and pm kill3r. Don't have to be active, if you cant. Just post atlest 10 posts and 70 within a week. Get paid and leave or stay for more. Easy, simple.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!