PDA

View Full Version : :< Kaka wins Fifa world player crown

Clowgon
18-12-2007, 07:52 AM
AC Milan and Brazil star Kaka has been named Fifa's world player of the year, beating Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi to the honour in Zurich.

Kaka's latest award crowns a superb year in which he led AC Milan to Champions League victory this season, scoring 10 goals in the process.
In a poll of all national coaches and captains, Kaka polled 1,047 votes, Messi 504 and Ronaldo 426. The 25-year-old was named European player of the year earlier this month.

Cristiano Ronaldo deserved to have been crowned Fifa World Player of the year the lad pace and Tec is just amazing he has been on top form for the
Mighty Red Devils this year and last. He and Stevie G are playing Top class football. I don’t care what anyone wants to say, Ronaldo deserve to be crowned Fifa World Player of the year.

Earthquake
18-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Fantastic, well done son.

fataldinho
18-12-2007, 04:17 PM
Kaka is an unbelievable player. But if we're going on recent form then Cristiano Ronaldo should have won. But seeing as it's about the whole year, Kaka should have won :)
Although i'd love to see him playing in the premiership.
Lio Messi is also a evry good youngster. xD

Simmzay
18-12-2007, 06:00 PM
I actually think Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic are more deserving for their domestic form.

Minstrels
18-12-2007, 06:24 PM
Wd Kaka! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!