PDA

View Full Version : [Request] MMOCC Promotional Video [Team Needed]

Information.
19-12-2007, 07:37 PM
Hello there users,

I have been recently thinking about what project I could develop upon. After recently purchasing a professional video editing/publishing, I thought why not put a team together to produce a promotional video summing up the MMOCC market. The video would be used to show people what the MMOCC market is about, and to promote MMOCCs. The video could also be used by news channels, media websites etc to show within reports. Lots of possible uses.

To speed up development, I am needing a small team to help me produce this. I am in need of the following...

- Researchers - To research into the different MMOCCs and pass on links etc to the filmers

- Filmers - To use a computer based screen recording program, to 'film' within the different MMOCCs, and also 'film' the different websites

- Senior Editor - To work with myself within the editing and putting together of the promotional video. Will oversee the different sections of film sent in by the filmers, and discuss with myself the best parts to use. Once I have imput the film into the final product, the Senior Editor will overlook before publishing

I hope I get alot of interest in this project. Its not for finanical gain, however advertising space will be open in the near future. This is a fun project and I hope I can get many people onboard to help with it.

If you are interested or want to find out more information, drop a reply here or send me a PM.

Jordan,
19-12-2007, 08:02 PM
intrested ive pmed you

Information.
20-12-2007, 11:50 AM
Hello there again users,

I have spoken to Jordan, and we have decided to do some testing of the recording programs, and then publish a teaser.

I have decided that we will need a 'Voice Over' to narrate the production. I am looking for someone with a professional, understandable and approachable voice. If you are interested, please could you reply to this thread and/or send me a PM

Invent
20-12-2007, 07:00 PM
hi darren.

Edited by Cheekykarl (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

Hayd93
20-12-2007, 07:02 PM
hi darren.

You know i thought that was him

http://habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=1043843&postcount=67:)

Information.
20-12-2007, 07:38 PM
[Bit confused about the above two posts]

Anyway, I have had more and more people interested in the project and we hope to get it complete by late January or Early February.

I thank all that have shown an interest.

.Aftershave.
20-12-2007, 07:41 PM
Do you know Darren?

Dentafrice,
20-12-2007, 07:43 PM
Hey Darren.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g15/cocomuffincookie/YouFail-1.jpg

You fail. Hope no one trashes your help center.
http://www.youfail.com/

Information.
20-12-2007, 07:43 PM
Off-topic I know, however I do know a few Darrens...

Richdale (School)
Toogood (Some MSN dude)
Rozak (School)

Why are people calling me Darren?

Back on-topic...anyone else interested?

.Aftershave.
20-12-2007, 07:44 PM
Off-topic I know, however I do know a few Darrens...

Richdale (School)
Toogood (Some MSN dude)
Rozak (School)

Why are people calling me Darren?

Back on-topic...anyone else interested?

One in Bold is more like you rofl

Information.
20-12-2007, 07:48 PM
Right, ok. No idea why you think this...

Please lets keep this topic clean. No need for Slander, or accusations. I am need to round up a team of filmers, voices and researchers to produce a MMOCC promotional video.

Think what you will, however I can assure you I am not.

Dentafrice,
20-12-2007, 07:49 PM
Ahhh poor you, better go talk to TLC... OH MY ITS SLANDER.. =\

"20-12-2007 07:44 PM Information. Off-topic post - Slander" - LMAO at you.

.Aftershave.
20-12-2007, 07:50 PM
Right, ok. No idea why you think this...

Please lets keep this topic clean. No need for Slander, or accusations. I am need to round up a team of filmers, voices and researchers to produce a MMOCC promotional video.

Think what you will, however I can assure you I am not.

- DARREN GOT OFFENDED SO I TOOK IT OFF -

Information.
20-12-2007, 07:50 PM
TLC?

Yes, I did leave that rep for you, as you are clearly making off-topic posts. I would like to see some kind of proof of what you are saying, and reasoning behind it...

Wow, aftershave he sounds a bit of a freak. Cry over Habbo? Raping the shift key isn't the end of the world, but still frowned upon. Lots of people get buillied in school, lets not get personal about bullying, as it may offend other users. Suicide...lets keep off of that topic, yet again because it may upset other users.

Blob
20-12-2007, 07:53 PM
Ok then you won't mind me saying all this?

DARREN USED TO CRY AND CRY AND CRY OVER HABBO
DARREN USED TO RAPE THE SHIFT KEY
DARREN GETS BULLIED IN SCHOOL AND HAS TO GET A LIFT FROM SCHOOL TO HIS HOME BECAUSE IF HE WALKED HE GET MUGGED AND HIS A CRY BABY

HE ONCE WAS THINKING TO SUICIDE.

as your not him, I'm sure you'll not get affected.

I get a lift home from school, and if I was going to get mugged on the way to home I definitely would get a lift. Now shutup and cut this guy some slack.

Information.
20-12-2007, 07:55 PM
I agree with blob, what is to say this Darren fella is not viewing these forums, or a freind is looking at these forums. You guys need to be more careful about what you say on public forums, they may offend other users.

You need to grow up by the looks of it, and just realise what you are doing. You say he used to get bullied, however it seems like you are bullying him now?

.Aftershave.
20-12-2007, 07:57 PM
I get a lift home from school, and if I was going to get mugged on the way to home I definitely would get a lift. Now shutup and cut this guy some slack.

SORRY RYAN :)

Not really Information.

Oni
20-12-2007, 08:33 PM
I really didnt like this information guy and I was thinking what a ****. But now you say it I think its darren, just goes to show its not his past that makes him look bad.

Invent
20-12-2007, 08:36 PM
I don't know if it is Darren, but he is definately darren-esque. He annoys me, says someone on his MSN list is selling all the splur domains, he is interested in MMOCCs. So to me, it sounds like he is Mr.Woodrally.

Oni
20-12-2007, 08:39 PM
His attitude is exactly the same, that im so great thing.
eg http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=433532

Information.
20-12-2007, 08:45 PM
Hello there,

Please could you tell me why you think I am this Darren chap? Also Oni why do you not like me?

Aflux
20-12-2007, 08:56 PM
Hello there,

Please could you tell me why you think I am this Darren chap? Also Oni why do you not like me?
You know that faking your identity is a http://www.faxnet1.org/images/photos/CrimeScene.jpg

Oni
20-12-2007, 09:05 PM
Hello there,

Bigheadedness, thinking you are 'all that', also trying to act all professional like your a buisinessman when you are on a habbo forum

Information.
20-12-2007, 09:09 PM
I believe in acting professional at ALL times. If you have a problem with me being professional, then maybe you should look at how you interact with other people. I know people have a problem with my professional attitude, however keeping a professional attitude at all times causes no problems, only solutions.

.Aftershave.
20-12-2007, 09:14 PM
I believe in acting professional at ALL times. If you have a problem with me being professional, then maybe you should look at how you interact with other people. I know people have a problem with my professional attitude, however keeping a professional attitude at all times causes no problems, only solutions.

I know its only a word and that but..

Darren always says 'however' constantly

Information.
20-12-2007, 09:18 PM
I am shocked. 'However' is a common, well-used word...

Please, lets keep this thread on-topic. Anymore interest for this project? I have had some more PMs tonight, keep them coming!

.Aftershave.
20-12-2007, 09:21 PM

Please, lets keep this thread on-topic. Anymore interest for this project? I have had some more PMs tonight, keep them coming!

Come on it all links to you?

Why don't you just go on mmoccforum?

you can see your not liked here?

Aflux
20-12-2007, 09:21 PM

Not really, there are many other converse connectives one could use.

Information.
20-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Not really, there are many other converse connectives one could use.

Agreed, however that is the one I and many others use. I have heard about MMOCCForum, however I am not a member and do not wish to join. Now once again, lets keep this topic about the video, not about who you think I am/am not.

Invent
20-12-2007, 09:27 PM
hi darren.

Edited by mat64 (Forum Super Moderator): Please post pointlessly.

.Aftershave.
20-12-2007, 09:28 PM
Agreed, however that is the one I and many others use. I have heard about MMOCCForum, however I am not a member and do not wish to join. Now once again, lets keep this topic about the video, not about who you think I am/am not.

Your 100% Darren.

Like I said, Darren always talks about MMOCC, he writes like you and he always saids 'however' like you just have.

Information.
20-12-2007, 09:29 PM
'writes like me'...'talks about MMOCC'.

Millions of people talk about MMOCC, its called the MMOCC market. I am going to ask a moderator to close this thread if you continue to be immature and rude.

.Aftershave.
20-12-2007, 09:31 PM
'writes like me'...'talks about MMOCC'.

Millions of people talk about MMOCC, its called the MMOCC market. I am going to ask a moderator to close this thread if you continue to be immature and rude.

Millions don't come on habbox and talk about mmocc.

Also how am I being rude and immature?

Information.
20-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Thread is now going to get closed (I hope).

If you really want to know, I am Darren Toogood. I wanted to start afresh, however you guys (selective few) will not move on, and I can't see why. My years of Habbo were a long time ago, around 2-4 years. I have matured, grown up and in less than 2 years I will be out of school.

I find it really immature that you guys can not move on. Accept the past, accept what happened and just move on and look at the future. A sign of maturity is moving on. I am trying to do a fun and worthy project, however people like yourself ruin it for others.

If anyone is still interested, feel free to add me to MSN: [email protected]

Let me move on and do what I wish to do. You still going to be saying 'When Darren was 12, he raped the shift key' when I am 18,20,40,60? I expect more from older members.

Dentafrice,
20-12-2007, 09:37 PM

If you really want to know, I am Darren Toogood. I wanted to start afresh, however you guys (selective few) will not move on, and I can't see why. My years of Habbo were a long time ago, around 2-4 years. I have matured, grown up and in less than 2 years I will be out of school.

I find it really immature that you guys can not move on. Accept the past, accept what happened and just move on and look at the future. A sign of maturity is moving on. I am trying to do a fun and worthy project, however people like yourself ruin it for others.

Let me move on and do what I wish to do. You still going to be saying 'When Darren was 12, he raped the shift key' when I am 18,20,40,60? I expect more from older members.
You are not mature, you lied about being Darren.. rofl.

"Who is this Darren chap?" - idiot.

.Aftershave.
20-12-2007, 09:37 PM

Let me move on and do what I wish to do. You still going to be saying 'When Darren was 12, he raped the shift key' when I am 18,20,40,60?

Why do you think people aren't going to move on?
Maybe because you lie?

and lol @ the -rep you gave me.

Information.
20-12-2007, 09:38 PM
I lied to see if you guys would accept me on this new account. If anything, it showed what you guys think about me.

I am not the idiot. I am not the immature user who goes onto forums ruining others projects and reputation. Now, please let me move on and enjoy my time here at HabboxForum.

If it does not stop, I will just have to report users for abuse.

.Aftershave.
20-12-2007, 09:42 PM
I lied to see if you guys would accept me on this new account. If anything, it showed what you guys think about me.

I am not the idiot. I am not the immature user who goes onto forums ruining others projects and reputation. Now, please let me move on and enjoy my time here at HabboxForum.

If it does not stop, I will just have to report users for abuse.

I would accept you as Darren but making a new account and lieing isn't going to help people respect you?

Also you can't report for abuse because you lied so they won't do nothing.

Also if you constantly do report people that will **** them off and you'll be disliked even more.

So don't bother reporting people, just start fresh on your normal accounts and stop reporting and lieing to people and I'm sure they'll respect you.

Also don't think you know everything also.

Information.
20-12-2007, 09:43 PM
I do know alot of things, maybe not everything however I am an intelligent lad. I am not going to beat around the bush; that is something I don't do.

.Aftershave.
20-12-2007, 09:45 PM
I do know alot of things, maybe not everything however I am an intelligent lad. I am not going to beat around the bush; that is something I don't do.

You might be a intelligent guy but thinking you know more than people really annoys others.

Maybe try stop that and be a laid back person?

Dentafrice,
20-12-2007, 09:56 PM
You have a bush.

Invent
20-12-2007, 10:08 PM
Don't go around saying "I'm intelligent", It'll get you no where.

I could easily say I'm much more intelligent than you and have a vaster knowledge of Web Development/Design than you but I simply don't.

Stop telling us to "move on". I didn't even know you when you played Habbo, your whole attitude just annoys me. Thus how I knew it was you straight away.

Oni
20-12-2007, 11:24 PM
'I am an intelligent lad' - See there is the bigheadedness again.

Darren I had no idea it was you and I still didnt like you because of posts like http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=433532 it makes you look like a prat. Also you cant really say ive changed now otherwise how would we know this is you again, people on habbox dont dwell on the past. 2 Years ago I was a n00b and started MMOCC projects all the time that failed but after you move on no one really cares.

Information.
21-12-2007, 08:45 AM
Oni, I think you are annoyed with my above thread mentioned in your post because its professional, and I have a very very straight way of putting things.

You like me/You don't like me. Im not going to change my attitude.

Jongo
21-12-2007, 09:17 AM

Darren, that's because you got bullied off it with your suerteheights.

Information.
21-12-2007, 09:32 AM
Jongo, I did not get bullied off because of SH - infact I sold Suerte...

Megalal
05-01-2008, 12:02 PM
Wow Darren is hated here AND on MMOCCF

Pat McGroin
05-01-2008, 12:10 PM

If you were intelligent, you wouldn't change your identity after you had already told people who you are, example;

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=441548

MrPinkPanther
05-01-2008, 12:18 PM
He got chased off MMOCCforum, he got banned lol.

Jõnathan
05-01-2008, 12:22 PM
If you were intelligent, you wouldn't change your identity after you had already told people who you are, example;

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=441548
He has an inability to do this.
He's had about 10 accounts or something, and everyone has his name on it somewhere.

Information.
05-01-2008, 01:25 PM
I change my account yes, and I do reveal my name. I can't help it if people will not just move on and stop the immature attitude towards me.

MrPinkPanther
05-01-2008, 01:31 PM
Yet you wouldnt 'move on' with Jason. Hyprocrit.
http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=4326835&postcount=14

lumisota
05-01-2008, 01:55 PM
I change my account yes, and I do reveal my name. I can't help it if people will not just move on and stop the immature attitude towards me.

Immature? You spent the first three and a half pages of this thread pretending to be somebody else.

Information.
05-01-2008, 02:02 PM
That isn't being immature. I was trying to stop the stupid posts from people.

lumisota
05-01-2008, 02:09 PM
So, you pretend to be somebody else, and expect everybody else to act how, exactly?

Daza2k8
05-01-2008, 02:15 PM
To be ohnest, I respect , all the good coders and, great webdevelopers on this forum, but the well known ones that are posting in this thread at the moment, are being totally pathetic, Are you lot the kind of guys that mouth of on an online forum, but when it comes to it in real life run like hell? because i bet 9/10 of you don't act like this in real life.

You guys don't know when to stop, this darren guy, may be a stuckup arrogant *Text Removed* but that don't mean you lot should sit here slating him for EVERYTHING he does. Just everybody leave it out and get back to normal, instead of slating everything someone does, if you don't like him, or his posts don't post in his threads, me myself, i ain't really keen on him from what i have heard, but i still reckon all the posts have been pathetic in this thread.

Daza

Edited by Agesilaus (Forum Moderator): Please do not use inappropriate language/avoid the filter.

Invent
05-01-2008, 02:19 PM
To be ohnest, I respect , all the good coders and, great webdevelopers on this forum, but the well known ones that are posting in this thread at the moment, are being totally pathetic, Are you lot the kind of guys that mouth of on an online forum, but when it comes to it in real life run like hell? because i bet 9/10 of you don't act like this in real life.

You guys don't know when to stop, this darren guy, may be a stuckup arrogant *Text Removed* but that don't mean you lot should sit here slating him for EVERYTHING he does. Just everybody leave it out and get back to normal, instead of slating everything someone does, if you don't like him, or his posts don't post in his threads, me myself, i ain't really keen on him from what i have heard, but i still reckon all the posts have been pathetic in this thread.

DazaTo be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if you're Darren on another account.

Daza2k8
05-01-2008, 02:23 PM
im not darren , im DARRELL and can prove that Ask Blob, President, Mythim , they all know me, I used to be D3stroyer and D351royer. Only just come back to forums.

Information.
05-01-2008, 02:23 PM
I just knew that was coming Simon.

This is the sort of posts/threads that Daza is speaking about. You guys have some sort of obession with me.

Invent
05-01-2008, 02:24 PM
I used to be D3stroyer and D351royer

Are you a really old member?

I seem to remember your name for some reason...

Daza2k8
05-01-2008, 02:25 PM
Yeh, but you have given them reason to do, wouldn't it be best to leave the forums, because everytime this is going to happen, You get me?

And yes simon i am, I haven't been on the forum in 6 months, D3stroyer got banned, i think i had you on msn not sure if i still do, and i think i helped you with a project back in the old days not sure though.

MrPinkPanther
05-01-2008, 03:06 PM
Daza most definatly isnt Darren for starters he isnt an idiot. Me and Daza used to ruin the forum back in the old days

Daza2k8
05-01-2008, 03:29 PM
Lol yeh remember that. Fun times. Shame, the forums full of more *Text Removed* now :(

Edited by mat64 (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't use inappropriate language.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!