are now the richest club in the world!:eusa_wall
Hate them so much!

Minstrels
21-12-2007, 10:04 AM
Rich in money. Poor in play.

Swp.
21-12-2007, 10:41 AM
Rich in money. Poor in play.

No there not poor in play, i suport liverpool and yet ive got a season ticket at qpr :D and i think its great watching them play, there only bad in the league because there doing bad to keep there lead dont mean its them playing poor

Minstrels
21-12-2007, 11:18 AM
No there not poor in play, i suport liverpool and yet ive got a season ticket at qpr :D and i think its great watching them play, there only bad in the league because there doing bad to keep there lead dont mean its them playing poor
Nothing against you for holding a season ticket but urm, they got beaten 3:1 by Ipswich. :eusa_whis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_96XMi1sjIQ

Swp.
21-12-2007, 11:27 AM
Nothing against you for holding a season ticket but urm, they got beaten 3:1 by Ipswich. :eusa_whis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_96XMi1sjIQ

So just you wait to money is injected in for january they will be in premiership in 2 years time

Minstrels
21-12-2007, 12:01 PM
So just you wait to money is injected in for january they will be in premiership in 2 years time
And then you'll be down the next, it doesn't matter if cash is injected into when your in the championship, you will only be able to buy championship players because nobody from higher leagues ie, the premiership will want to go to them for a dream of being promoted in two years time because there already playing in a better league! So when you come up with a bunch of championship players you'll then only be able to sign people like Sunderland have because after all, why would someone want to leave Everton, Fulham, Wigan etc to go to a team full of championship style players. ;)

Hoodstar
21-12-2007, 12:17 PM
Alot of teams with "championship players" survive.. 'cos alot of them are able to step their game up.

Reading? Wigan? Birmingham? Wolves? West Brom? Ipswich? They've survived with players who were heavily involved with their Championship success.. If they've got the cream of the crop of the championship's talent.. they'll survive. Some of those teams haven't survived after it, mainly 'cos they've haven't had the financial backing like some clubs have had..

And players love to go to clubs, knowing they've got large amounts of money backing them up as well as the guarantee other & "better" players will join in the future..

Jamie!
21-12-2007, 12:23 PM
are now the richest club in the world!:eusa_wall
Hate them so much!
No they ain't... Just 'cause they have rich people on board like Eccleston and Mittal (sp?) doesn't mean that they will suddenly become the richest club on earth. Yeah they'll get alot of cash pumped into them but they aren't the richest club in the world.

Hoodstar
21-12-2007, 12:27 PM
Think they've got the richest investor, but no way is there turnover able to comparre with teams like; R.Madrid, Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, Barca ect..

Jordie
21-12-2007, 01:36 PM
they need money because they are a rubbish team

wouldnt surprise me to see them in the prem in a couple of years now they have a good backing

Minstrels
21-12-2007, 01:36 PM
Alot of teams with "championship players" survive.. 'cos alot of them are able to step their game up.

Reading? Wigan? Birmingham? Wolves? West Brom? Ipswich? They've survived with players who were heavily involved with their Championship success.. If they've got the cream of the crop of the championship's talent.. they'll survive. Some of those teams haven't survived after it, mainly 'cos they've haven't had the financial backing like some clubs have had..

And players love to go to clubs, knowing they've got large amounts of money backing them up as well as the guarantee other & "better" players will join in the future..
And where are they now? Oh sorry, they got relegated. ;)

Hoodstar
21-12-2007, 02:21 PM

What have QPR got? A massive financial backing..

Read what I put first before you reply.. :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!