:eusa_danc

Jordie
23-12-2007, 02:23 PM
fluked it lol
they didnt really create anything up until the penalty
but why did pienaar do that:S would of been a good point for them

Dawsy
23-12-2007, 02:26 PM
Jordie I Take It That You Didnt Watch The Game. both Sides Created A Lot Of Chances But United Deserved To Win!

Clowgon
23-12-2007, 02:34 PM
Jordie I Take It That You Didnt Watch The Game. both Sides Created A Lot Of Chances But United Deserved To Win!

It was a crazy moment. Glory glory manunited!

Jordie
23-12-2007, 02:51 PM

i watched it and from what i can remember everton had one chance which was the goal and united hardly did anything in the second half apart from a moment of stupidness from pienaar a point was a fair result i thourght.

Dawsy
23-12-2007, 02:53 PM
i watched it and from what i can remember everton had one chance which was the goal and united hardly did anything in the second half apart from a moment of stupidness from pienaar a point was a fair result i thourght.
Lol There was Loads Of Chances :$

Hoodstar
23-12-2007, 02:55 PM
Was it live on sky sports??

Missed it.. extremely good result for Man U. Thought everton could have knicked something there.

Jordie
23-12-2007, 03:01 PM
Lol There was Loads Of Chances :$

remind me of them.. all i can remember is the rooney shot which went just over

clear cut chances

and it was on setanta

Soka
23-12-2007, 03:43 PM
wth is that penis penaar or w/e his name is doing

that was a school kid error absolutley ****, in 87th minute.

was good game, watched it on setanta :) everton had a few chances where they didn't shoot

Clowgon
23-12-2007, 04:32 PM
wth is that penis penaar or w/e his name is doing

that was a school kid error absolutley ****, in 87th minute.

was good game, watched it on setanta :) everton had a few chances where they didn't shoot

Lmao "School kid error"

edible
23-12-2007, 04:45 PM
Stupid Pienaar :| why did he do that?!
I still love him, because he's influenced our play alot recently, and has made us a better side.
We should've got a point, and we were doing well up until that penalty! I'm gutted our run has ended, It was bound to at some point. Neither side was better to be honest, we both created alot of chances. I just hope we pick ourselves up for Bolton! We missed Arteta today, I would think he'll be back for Boxing Day.
At least our run didnt get ruined by a team like Derby or something!

COYB :)

Also; Clowgon, if you're a manc and you're from Birmingham..All I have to say is go support the Brummies.

Alan_Carr
25-12-2007, 07:46 PM
WHEYY WE LOVE U PIENAAR WE DO LA LA LA

edible
25-12-2007, 07:56 PM
WHEYY WE LOVE U PIENAAR WE DO LA LA LA
i love pienaar too, but for his skill :)
not his mistake :|

Geraint
25-12-2007, 09:23 PM
For losing to Man Utd, surely, it would only be right if they went and lost to Arsenal. It's the sportsman thing to do.

edible
25-12-2007, 11:05 PM
For losing to Man Utd, surely, it would only be right if they went and lost to Arsenal. It's the sportsman thing to do.
Dont get it, but do you mean cos they're both fighting for the title?! And it's like saying that we favour Man Utd?! :P

Geraint
25-12-2007, 11:25 PM
You gifted Man Utd the win so you should give the win to Arsenal. Unless you all support Man Utd.

edible
26-12-2007, 10:17 AM
You gifted Man Utd the win so you should give the win to Arsenal. Unless you all support Man Utd.
Nah, I think we all pretty much hate Man Utd cos of Rooney :)
The only good thing about them is we got Howard from them!

Arsenal are like my second team for alot of reasons, I want them to win the title this season. But when its comes to this weekend. IM ALL EVERTON! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!