PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Credit Limit

HyperGhost
23-08-2004, 09:42 PM
it really bobba me off when i reach the credit limit for the week i think you should be able to buy more that 400 creds a week....anyway bah.

Arcanum
24-08-2004, 02:56 AM
I can't buy credits by phone so it doesn't bother me :p I can buy up to 500 credits via one money order... not that I'd ever do that :eusa_eh:

-Soro-
24-08-2004, 10:05 AM
I wouldn't even dream of spending that much on Habbo in a week, HC and a couple of norms does me for the month. If you are spending £40 a week on pixels then I would advise you cut down, unless ofcourse you want serious debt in the future.

FateIsTheKey
24-08-2004, 10:30 AM
Hmm yer just cut back a bit i would agree if u just started though it does cost alot to get rares so they should be exremely cut back or new rares given out again :D

sierk
24-08-2004, 04:56 PM
I dont know why you think you cant buy more than 400 credits in a week, I've never heard of a credit limit. Somebody once bought me 600 credits in one day.

Fingerboots
25-08-2004, 09:45 PM
I think the opposite! They should make the amount smaller so people don't use all their money on it. xP I wouldn't ever spend that much anyway.

nvrspk4
25-08-2004, 09:49 PM
I dont know why you think you cant buy more than 400 credits in a week, I've never heard of a credit limit. Somebody once bought me 600 credits in one day.

They Could Have Bought It Using 2 Different Payment Systems Mebbe Phone and SMS And Money order or wutever

nitros90000
25-08-2004, 09:59 PM
I wish habbo creds cost 1¢ lol.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
And habbo stink they perm ban me on my other account :@ :@ :@ :@

Bunny
26-08-2004, 12:02 PM
it really bobba me off when i reach the credit limit for the week i think you should be able to buy more that 400 creds a week....anyway bah.

Yes but that's probably because if you can't pay it off or something then you woudn't get HEAPS of free credits... or something like that... lol... :p

EdwardTine
29-08-2004, 01:40 AM
You have to be pretty messed up if you want to spend £40 to £50 a week on an imaginary hotel with imaginary furni and people that might not be female or male or both, i recemmend a doctor in this case.

lord007
13-10-2004, 03:09 PM
I think the opposite! They should make the amount smaller so people don't use all their money on it. xP I wouldn't ever spend that much anyway.
Yer But what if you win funky friday and they give you 1000 credits they will have to cut the prize down :(

Unsuspected
13-10-2004, 04:57 PM
Yer But what if you win funky friday and they give you 1000 credits they will have to cut the prize down :(

I believe he mean buying credits, you can only buy 400 credits a week, prized and money orders and mobile won't get cut down.

though if you think it isn't fair you can only buy 400 credits a week then you need some help, like proffesional help. either one of 2 things. 1: you are a spoilt brat that gets his money handed to him by his parents for doing nothing. or 2: you acually buy habbo credits using your hard earned money (hard earned money doesn't include an allowance from your parents, by hard earned money I mean the cheque you would gt from doing an acual job). and if it's 2 then I highly recommend you get proffesional help, because habbo credits isn't worth it.

Max
13-10-2004, 06:45 PM
though if you think it isn't fair you can only buy 400 credits a week then you need some help, like proffesional help. either one of 2 things. 1: you are a spoilt brat that gets his money handed to him by his parents for doing nothing. or 2: you acually buy habbo credits using your hard earned money (hard earned money doesn't include an allowance from your parents, by hard earned money I mean the cheque you would gt from doing an acual job). and if it's 2 then I highly recommend you get proffesional help, because habbo credits isn't worth it.

yep...that alot of money for some pixels...i would buy......lots of chocolat :o

GommeInc
14-10-2004, 04:27 PM

Why one on Earth would you waste £40.00p on a site with imaganary currency?
This shouldn't be in bobba really but I guess it is when you waste £40.00p on imaginary currency on imagainry furni.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!