PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal Blew it/Lehmann decides to stay/leave in 72 hours.

Clowgon
27-12-2007, 01:25 PM
Arsenal have blew it now. I cant see my team [Manu] Sliping up now, there in good form they [Arsenal] had to many chances and they should have closed up the book on portsy, well done to portsy, i ate Arsenal.
Anyway on other news Jens Lehmann leave them? Looks like it, not happy and not geting a start might aswell. Also apperently his son who was playing Rugby at school got called a bloody German Nazi by the oppostion and he was upset [Son] that can be one of the reasons if he does decides to leave.

-Eliminate
27-12-2007, 01:40 PM
isnt it pompey not portsy also theres still half a season and left and were only 1 point behind you

Aflux
27-12-2007, 01:46 PM
I love people like this, it's nice to pat them on the head.

The Undertaker
27-12-2007, 01:53 PM
well done to portsy, i ate Arsenal.

You Hate Arsenal*
And its pompey, not portsy

anyway

Still half a season to go
Were only one point behind youWhat makes you think Man U will win it cause we drew one match?

Geraint
27-12-2007, 01:54 PM
Man Utd have lost two games this season. Both times they have been without Ronaldo and Rooney. Says it all really.

-Eliminate
27-12-2007, 01:58 PM
You Hate Arsenal*

anyway
Were only one point behind youWhat makes you think Man U will win it cause we drew one match?

you bascially said the same thing in my post ;)

Hoodstar
27-12-2007, 02:14 PM
lol @ "blew it".

1 point ain't 'ish in the prem.

Geraint
27-12-2007, 02:35 PM
Arsenal have had a very tough run of games and after that they get considerably easier. Man Utd had an easier run of games but it will get harder soon.

Clowgon
27-12-2007, 02:50 PM
You Hate Arsenal*

anyway

Erm it's short and its text type duh :@

Clowgon
27-12-2007, 02:52 PM
I love people like this, it's nice to pat them on the head, silly child.

I am not silly and i am not a child so can u please not call me one.
Stupid noob.

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not double post simply edit your previous one ;)

PureQuest
27-12-2007, 03:22 PM
Man Utd have lost two games this season. Both times they have been without Ronaldo and Rooney. Says it all really.

Exactly, Ronaldo and Rooney are the best 2 players in the prem.

Man.u are playing the best football in the world atm

--ss--
27-12-2007, 03:38 PM
It's only one point and it's not like we're nearing the end of the season so Arsenal can WILL overtake them again!
I hope lehmann stays , he's a decent goalie and alot better than almunia.

Aflux
27-12-2007, 03:41 PM

Errrr no.

I'd say if anyone are, Doncaster Rovers or Leeds United are.

Browney
27-12-2007, 03:48 PM
To be honest, there is no difference is the difficulty of matches from now on. Both Arsenal and Man Utd still need to play the other three members of the big 4. I think it'll be the big matches that make the difference and not losses to "easy" sides as both Arsenal and United seem to have got into their stride. Both teams look on form.

Clowgon
27-12-2007, 03:49 PM
Errrr no.

I'd say if anyone are, Doncaster Rovers or Leeds United are.

Lmao at u do u know anything about football?. Get real. Leeds are finding it hard to Inject cash into the club And Doncaster, u know what, u are dam crazy go do some Homework on football. Instead of ****ing pepole when u Know Absouloute **** ABOUT football about God dam it!

You and arsenal go to hell! Your staff, and you should know better but i'll tell u something now, u Talk ****
If u dont say sorry i will take this up.

Aflux
27-12-2007, 03:54 PM
Lmao at u do u know anything about football. Get real. Leeds are finding it hard to Inject cash into the club And Doncaster, u know what, u are dam crazy go do some Homework on football. Instead of in****ing pepole when u Know Absouloute **** football God dam it!
During the last 4 seasons Doncaster have gone from an average 13th place side in the conference to a solid position in league 1 and still rising places.

Leeds have done incredibly well to come from -15 to accumulate enough points to occupy 3rd place, 3 points behind the leaders. Now that's not much short of a miracle.

You don't need money to play excellent footballer, you just need passion.

I know nothing about footballer? Maybe I don't, more than you though.

Clowgon
27-12-2007, 04:08 PM
During the last 4 seasons Doncaster have gone from an average 13th place side in the conference to a solid position in league 1 and still rising places.

Leeds have done incredibly well to come from -15 to accumulate enough points to occupy 3rd place, 3 points behind the leaders. Now that's not much short of a miracle.

You don't need money to play excellent footballer, you just need passion.

I know nothing about footballer? Maybe I don't, more than you though.

Lmao passion Lol i can see where u geting the word "Passion" from u make my skin crawl u evil thing.

Geraint
27-12-2007, 04:40 PM

It just says that Man Utd are nothing without them two.

Paulio
27-12-2007, 04:42 PM
It just says that Man Utd are nothing without them two.

just like most other teams are nothing without two if their star players?? :rolleyes:

Antallica
27-12-2007, 05:50 PM
How have they blew it, you will slip up sometime or draw, think about it.

Alan_Carr
27-12-2007, 07:50 PM
It ent even over yet, even for Liverpool.

Clowgon
27-12-2007, 08:59 PM
It ent even over yet, even for Liverpool.

I cant see liverpool back in the title race. Two Horse Race between the mighty red devils and the gunners.

Alan_Carr
27-12-2007, 09:00 PM
Oh well, i wanna see as many teams as possible to be in with a chance :)
Not just a two horse race cos its boring

Hoodstar
28-12-2007, 02:01 AM
Chelsea will need to step up in the Jan' Window.

Liverpool just aren't doing it, inconsistancy will be their problem throughout the rest of the season, unless Benetiz starts to select teams with a lil' more continuity, they'll dip in and out of champs' league places all season.

Man U can't go far wrong right now.. as long as rooney/ronaldo/rio keep fit, they'll have a force in every area of their team. They need another striker personally too. (I know they got that Angolian bloke but he ain't do owt). Scholes is still out and they're playing very well without their center of midfield talisman.

Arsenal need to start Eduardo more often.. they're quite obviously lacking in the striking area. When fabgregas doesn't score, then it's hard to see where goals are coming from.. adebayor hasn't been consistant enough to be their lead man.

I do hope Chelsea up their game, 3-team battle would be interesting.

Alan_Carr
28-12-2007, 09:29 AM
Chelsea wont buy anyone decent in January.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!