PDA

View Full Version : City v Blackburn - Predicted score/scorers

bigdavecox90
27-12-2007, 06:48 PM
As the title says, come on you guys, give me your predicted score and scorers for tonights game, I just wanna know out of interest :)

Smiddy
27-12-2007, 07:05 PM
Based on City's home record atm, (9 wins out of 9?!) I'd say City win 2 - 1.

PaulMacC
27-12-2007, 07:05 PM
1-0 To city, BigDaveCox runs on to the pitch naked and scores a diving header.

Nah oj

Probably 1-0 to Blackburn, They've been on a high after nearly beating Arsenal, Santa Cruz has been in good form though I think you could sneak a win somehow?

So either 1-0 to Blackburn if not that you'll win 2-1

Grainger@CUFC
27-12-2007, 07:11 PM
1-0 City. Well any result where Man City keep a clean sheet is fine for me :), Micah Richards scoring would help too :8.

Alan_Carr
27-12-2007, 07:49 PM
City will win 2-0
Bianchi will score one :)

bigdavecox90
27-12-2007, 07:52 PM
1-0 To city, BigDaveCox runs on to the pitch naked and scores a diving header.

Nah oj

Probably 1-0 to Blackburn, They've been on a high after nearly beating Arsenal, Santa Cruz has been in good form though I think you could sneak a win somehow?

So either 1-0 to Blackburn if not that you'll win 2-1

HAHAHAHAHA :D

Alan_Carr
27-12-2007, 08:19 PM
2-1 CITY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bigdavecox90
27-12-2007, 08:24 PM
Well this game has been ace to watch so far :)

Alan_Carr
27-12-2007, 08:29 PM
3 goals in like 5 mins ;)

Grainger@CUFC
27-12-2007, 08:30 PM
Ah well there goes my hopes of a clean sheet :(

bigdavecox90
27-12-2007, 08:36 PM
2-1 I'm happy with that at half time. Just make sure we give the same sort of performance in the second half :)

Alan_Carr
27-12-2007, 08:59 PM
You will hold out :)

Geraint
27-12-2007, 09:44 PM
There goes Manchester City's 100% home record. They now have the same record as United and Arsenal - W 9 D 1.

Final score:

Manchester City 2-2 Blackburn

bigdavecox90
27-12-2007, 09:51 PM
Oh well, we can still say we are unbeaten at home though, still sounds good. :)

Minstrels
27-12-2007, 11:16 PM
******* **** *** crap. Webb should never ref a ******* game again, **** head. That last Blackburn goal should never have stood. The linesman flagged AS SOON AS the ball went into the net, Webb was stood on the edge of the area and could probably see **** all because of all the players in the box. But when the Blackburn players see it's been disallowed by the linesman what do they do? Run over to him and shout in his face. Webb then runs over whispers something into the lines mans ear and then they both LAUGH and Webb gives the goal. Since when can a ref who didn't see anything go against a decsiosn from a linesman who would have had a clear view and knew what they were flagging for. Webb was favouring Blackburn all of that game (and yes I did see it so **** off to those who will say I didn't because I was sat in tier 3, Row C seat something, right by the away fans doing chants etc to **** them off. :8).

And LUL at most of this being *'ed.

Oh and Webb is probably licking out the Blackburn gaffers ****. :l

Alan_Carr
28-12-2007, 09:32 AM
******* **** *** crap. Webb should never ref a ******* game again, **** head. That last Blackburn goal should never have stood. The linesman flagged AS SOON AS the ball went into the net, Webb was stood on the edge of the area and could probably see **** all because of all the players in the box. But when the Blackburn players see it's been disallowed by the linesman what do they do? Run over to him and shout in his face. Webb then runs over whispers something into the lines mans ear and then they both LAUGH and Webb gives the goal. Since when can a ref who didn't see anything go against a decsiosn from a linesman who would have had a clear view and knew what they were flagging for. Webb was favouring Blackburn all of that game (and yes I did see it so **** off to those who will say I didn't because I was sat in tier 3, Row C seat something, right by the away fans doing chants etc to **** them off. :8).

And LUL at most of this being *'ed.

Oh and Webb is probably licking out the Blackburn gaffers ****. :l

Ah well, all good things come to an end. You've still got the best home record in the league ;D

Malachy
28-12-2007, 10:32 AM
Excatly, when last season they could only manage 10 goals at home. a bit of an improvement from Big Sven :P

Minstrels
28-12-2007, 10:37 AM
Not the point I'm getting at, Howard Webb should never ref again. He thinks he's bigger than the players, the managers and the whole god dam game. If Webbs mum didn't seduce her own brother we wouldn't have a **** like him reffing football games in England. Come on, were supposed to be in the best league in the world so why can't we have the best refs in the world aswell. It's affected the league, it's affected LOT'S of fans not just Manchester City fans but who ever was 9th seems as Blackburn went up oh and of course it's affected our ******* good ol' home record which we used to **** the rags off, and I had something good to say if we did do 10/10. **** **** inbreded ref. :rolleyes:

Alan_Carr
28-12-2007, 07:35 PM
Not the point I'm getting at, Howard Webb should never ref again. He thinks he's bigger than the players, the managers and the whole god dam game. If Webbs mum didn't seduce her own brother we wouldn't have a **** like him reffing football games in England. Come on, were supposed to be in the best league in the world so why can't we have the best refs in the world aswell. It's affected the league, it's affected LOT'S of fans not just Manchester City fans but who ever was 9th seems as Blackburn went up oh and of course it's affected our ******* good ol' home record which we used to **** the rags off, and I had something good to say if we did do 10/10. **** **** inbreded ref. :rolleyes:

CALM DOWN BOY!
You still got a point, and Santa nearly robbed you of all 3 mateee <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!