PDA

View Full Version : how big is your __________, and is it ____________?

Mr.Sam
29-12-2007, 12:38 PM
Ok, Fill in the blanks with anything, Please don't use the obvious rude words... :rolleyes:

###

Heya f__ks !

Im just wondering, how big is your __________, and is it ____________?

Mine is around 17 __________ , and the ________s are a nightmare , so i dont tend to go in that dark corner of my _________ as it is very ____________.

How about you ?

Jazza
29-12-2007, 12:57 PM
Heya folks !

Im just wondering, how big is your car, and is it automatic transmission?

Mine is around 17 feet long , and the brakes are a nightmare , so i dont tend to go in that dark corner of my city as it is very rough.

Alan_Carr
29-12-2007, 09:02 PM
Heya ***** !

Im just wondering, how big is your __penis________, and is it _____hard_______?

Mine is around 17 _____inches_____ , and the ___orgasm_____s are a nightmare , so i dont tend to go in that dark corner of my ___room______ as it is very ___painful_________.

How about you ?

LOOL

Alan_Carr
30-12-2007, 08:44 PM
HAHAHAHA

GhostFace-
30-12-2007, 08:46 PM
Heya ***** !

Im just wondering, how big is your __penis________, and is it _____hard_______?

Mine is around 17 _____inches_____ , and the ___orgasm_____s are a nightmare , so i dont tend to go in that dark corner of my ___room______ as it is very ___painful_________.

How about you ?

LOOL

i fink u won .

WarezKid
30-12-2007, 08:47 PM
That was rather quick!

Alan_Carr
30-12-2007, 08:54 PM
im the best mate xox

dragica
17-01-2008, 09:23 PM
Heya folks !

Im just wondering, how big is your watch, and is it accurate?

Mine is around 17 past 22, and the pointers are a nightmare, so i dont tend to go in that dark corner of my office as it is very hard to see on it there.

xiao
17-01-2008, 09:29 PM
Heya f_ol_ks !

Im just wondering, how big is your ___head_______, and is it _____looking like an egg_______?

Mine is around 17 ___cms long_______ , and the ____eye___s are a nightmare , so i dont tend to go in that dark corner of my ___room______ as it is very ____disturbingly dark________.

Abbie.
02-02-2008, 12:11 AM
Heya folks !

Im just wondering, how big is your spanner, and is it metal?

Mine is around 17 inches , and the screws are a nightmare , so i dont tend to go in that dark corner of my shed as it is very dark.

How about you ?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!