PDA

View Full Version : New Habbo Staff - Ends January 30th

Malachy
30-12-2007, 09:37 PM
Imagine that we've got word that Habbo are in a bit of a pickle with a few staff departures as of late. We're going to give you the oppurtunity to explain why you deserve a position as staff on the Hotel!

All you need to do is write a paragraph explaining why you'd be right for the job. Also, to help yourself in the competiton try and sneak in the following points: What things would you change if appointed, what new features you would bring such as new FURNI. Remember to use lots of detail ;)

Competition Terms And Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: 1 Tubmaster & A Snow Globe!

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: JoeyK.
Habbox Name: JoeyK.
My entry:-

This competition will run until January 30th unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes zMalouda will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed above. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by JoeyK. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox with the exception of HabboxWorld.com staff. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over in Habbo UK ONLY. For information on winning furniture from other hotels, visit the Competitions section at HabboxWorld (http://www.habboxworld.com/).

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments -- it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Staff or post in the competition question/comments forum.

StripedTiger
02-01-2008, 12:07 AM
Habbo Name: Acqua
Habbox Name: Acqua
My Entry:-

Habbo Staff jobs should be given to people who are hard working, have experience and most of all, dedicated. I am never afraid to do extra work and help others. I have been on HabboHotel for four years, so i have plenty knowledge on what things have changed, what could be changed and what needs to be ungraded. Some examples of this is maybe the console layout, the hotel view or even details of rooms, such as windows and doors. I am, and always have been, very dedicated to my work. I am not afraid to put more effort and energy into what needs to be done. I am excellent at working to deadlines, and always meet them with outstanding results. I love new projects as ell as designing new items of furniture within the hotel. Some examples of my ideas are a robotic range of furniture, a bigger variety in pets and their colours or pattens, new catalogue teleporters and some new posters and flags.
Taking all of this into concideration, I'm sure you cannot forget one more important detail which Habbo Staff members require if ever around the Hotel meeting the community. This is of course communication skills, politeness, patience and of course, expierience with talking to a large group of people, specifically around 11 year olds or older. All of these elements I have :)

chelseafan800
02-01-2008, 06:46 AM
Te Habbo Name - TheCuteBoy-:D
Habbox - chelseafan800

Entry -
I reckon people have to have these qualities to be staff -

Know about the hotel
Good grammar.
Able to handle parents situation.
Be over 13
Has to be on for some hours. eg;2pm - 5pm.
Has to be a really helpful person
Has to be a really fun person to talk to.
Anyway staff should be chosen with these quality's. I hope I would get chose ;)
Thanks
Ryan <3.

.:PrEcIsE:.
02-01-2008, 10:44 AM
Habbo Name: .:PrEcIsE:.
Habbox Name: .:PrEcIsE:.
My Entry:-

So who am I?

Hi, I think I should get the job.. Mainly because I am very helpful (Check the graphics section) and sympathetic but also I can see what is right and wrong and therefore I can also watch my back but punish people :) I am a dedicated player to Habbo and I love being around everyone on Habbox. If I am asked to do something I 'WILL' get it done, I don't leave my computer often, therefore I can complete tasks when asked too. I am a very consistent and hard worker, my final products are always of a high standard..

So, what would I change?
If it was up to me alot would change, I would make different Habbo Club furniture available in the catalogue, for example: Habbo Club bars and gates (so everyone isn't fighting over lodge/mode or iced!!).. I would also up the prices of the Hc Sofa so the rares go up just a little bit more! Another thing I would change is that I would make a 'Shop' in a public room and give new members 5 credits which are 'untradeable' when they start so they can go to the shop and atleast buy some furni to get them started..

So, what do you think?

Alex3213
02-01-2008, 12:35 PM
Habbo Name: Alex3213
Habbox Name: Alex3213

Dear Lost_Witness and companions,
Today I am going to tell you why I should be right for the job as ''Habbo Staff''. I admit, I only joined Alex3213 in August 2007 and my first account Ze_Zink in April 2007 but I have worked out the thorough changes during my stay. I can go on Habbo for a reasonable each day but not go over the top. I have purchased Habbo Club before in my stay, and I make use of the update. I haven't bothered to complain, and I am able to speak in a way that people can understand me.

If I get committed to the job, I would not rush into ideas. I would be reasonable to people's questions and I will do my job propperly. I would increase furni population by adding unseen furniture ever before, from Habbo Finland to Habbo Spain. I'd think about having Hc Sofa edits so that we have Hc Chairs that look like Hc Sofa's other than the Aqua chairs. New members could have the chance to get a ''welcome pack'' which includes three credits, a welcome mat, 1 mode bar and 1 mode gate. Although this may upset many who have already joined.. many will make new accounts to get these furni. However, here's the catch, NO ONE can put the furni off the account, even the credits. That would really upset other members who've joined for three years, so they get little rewards for being active, get 5 or 6 credits or something if they are a Habbo Addict. I may decide to change sizes of Habbo's or even furniture.

Kind regards,

Alex3213

Pyroka
02-01-2008, 01:31 PM
Habbo Name: Pyroka
Habbox Name: Pyroka

I am applying for the position of Customer Services Staff, to fill up a vacancy in your great company. I feel I could provide a helpful service to Habbos who feel that the Customer Services side of Habbo lacks somewhat in the amount of detail and replies they recieve in replies back from the Customer Services Staff. I feel that I have a good understanding in the Habbo Community, being a former member myself and I do understand where CS have gone wrong in the past before, and what they continue to do these days which irritates Habbos very much.

I would bring to the company the above, and a enjoyable working environment within the office block of Sulake, along with a team-working relationship with fellow CS Staff. I am a good problem-solver and that's exactly what most Habbos are in need of: Problem solvers. I have some experience in Customer Services, with some training from retail jobs I have previously had.

If I had the oppurtunity to change certain operations within the hotel, I would try and run a more user-friendly base of operations, instead of keeping myself to myself like most staff members do to this day. It's like caring for your children, but never talking to them! It'd create a simply unique environment which is sought after in most/all virtual-based games. If other staff were to participate in this, you would most definitely see the results in a year or so.

I would run my own events along with doing my job, as I would take my job very passionately. I would try my best to make the users happy, which could include the use of furniture and competitions in my own personal time. It takes dedication to really get something to work, and to build up the relationship between users and staff which seems to be deteriorating more and more.

I hope you consider my application, and thank you for your time.

With thanks,
Ryan

Can you tell I've done this before? :P

le harry
02-01-2008, 01:53 PM
habbo name: aight.
habbox name: alwayshard
my entry: i think you should close the thread and make pyroka the winner already.

Edited by JoeyK. (Competitions Manager) - Please don't post pointlessly.

aeolist
02-01-2008, 06:59 PM
Habbo Name: thesammysta
Habbox Name: aeolist
I would like the possition as a habbo staff because i would be dedicated to finding what habbo users want. The main section of the hotrel i would like to improve is the moderating team. I would try to improve that section because you either get no relpy or it tells you to put some one on ignore.
I would also add a select all button, and would try to bring more compotitions for habbo's. Also rather than bringing out recoloured rares, i would try to get ideas for new rares form habbo.
best regards
sammy

AgnesIO
04-01-2008, 10:58 AM
Dear Sulake,

I would like to apply for Hotel Manager.

Why am i right for the job?

I am right for this job as i always think up new things to entertain people, i am hard working, and already have some great ideas for new furni and exciting things like that.

What Type of Furni Would I Bring In?

I would bring in a ruby monolith, as a 25 credit rare and i would also bring in a two new sets of normals including: Invisible Walls; in this idea you would be able to get walls which people cannot see - only the owners of the room can physically see them. The second range of furni i would bring in is another set of Walls and Doors called: Slimmers; with slimmers there are wall that only take up One line of a square, this would mean you could have more room, because the walls would not take up so much space.

Would I Improve Habbo Club?

Yes, if i were going to improve Habbo Club i would make sure that members would be able to ban other habbos from there rooms.

Could you maintain the homepage and set up competitions?

Yes i would always set up competition's and try to make habbo the most exciting virtual game around! I might even be able to make the competitions funner than habbox's!!!

What Experience Have You Had?

I have worked for many fansites including: clubhabbo.net, sayhabbo.com, habbocentre.net, habless.com!

Anything Else?

No that is about all, however i would like to sya thank you for you're time in reading my application and i hope to here from you soon!

Yours Sincerely,

Dom

Disneychanne1
10-01-2008, 09:49 PM
Habbo Name: Disneychanne1
Habbox Name: Disneychanne1
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am applying for a job with sulake to work as staff in habbo UK.
There are many things I could do to help habbo these are just a few:

I am able to help with problems habbo's may have and give good advice
I can understand most types of slang that teenagers may use
I can host competitions using my own money to buy prizes
I am good with computers and can help habbo's with technical problems
I can work 24/7 on habbo
I am able to go on habbo for users often and become good friends with lots of habbo's
I can interact well with other staff and get along
I can work very well for long periods of time on a computer
I will definitely hold non-official games and competitions for habbo's
I will listen to user's complaints and change things e.g the bouncing console I would either remove it or add a button on the settings to disable it
I would bring some furni with me like a Camcorder to record in habbo for the next Habbowood event
I would listen to as many idea's for furni I can and pick out all the good realistic one's even making a prototype image of what it would look like before proposing it to developers and giving the habbo with the Idea the furni they suggested and A Furni Designer badgeThere is still a lot more I can do for habbo and more reasons to employ me, I hope to hear from you soon.
Yours Faithfully
D.channe1
Disneychannel

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!