PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Hiring

Aflux
01-01-2008, 01:39 PM
I'm not giving any information away apart from the fact I need a couple of people to help me with a new fansite.

Reply with;

Name
Hotel
Why you want to helpThanks.

CFairweather
01-01-2008, 01:57 PM
HN: Quakk
RN: Callum/Cazz :)
I play the UK hotel & i would like to help you with your fansite because i enjoy making and working on fansite's so much and i love seeing my work progress and seeing "fansite'ers" admire the work i and other staff have done.

fansites have been a project of mine for 3/4 years i left last year and only recently returned to habbohotel so i would like a project to work on asap! :)

WarezKid
01-01-2008, 02:00 PM
Fansite name?

Aflux
01-01-2008, 02:56 PM
Fansite name?
Part of the initiation test.

If you think that I don't have anything and expect you to pay for everything, you're wrong - I have the funds and skills available; I think I can get people to vouch for that -.-

CFairweather
01-01-2008, 04:07 PM
I know your extremely good with layouts, i bought one of you when i owned my last fansite.

Jebbo
01-01-2008, 04:51 PM
Name: Jamie Thomas =]
Hotel: UK
Why: Becuase i wanna make a good fansite

Assassinator
01-01-2008, 05:09 PM
- Name: Kane Reeves
- Hotel: UK
- Why: I have worked and helped with many fansites before that you have made, ive known you know just over a year, i can design, help with some coding, be on the site everyday.

Xeros
02-01-2008, 02:29 PM
Name: Sunny Badwal
Hotel: UK [3 Years]
Why: I have worked on many official websites before and have owned a few myself. I know your skills and your extremely good with layouts. I would love the experience of working with someone such as yourself as it would be a great experience and im sure you will go far. I can help with content, and basic competitions and can also Hire people if needed. I can maintain and monitor the site daily and also work on fixing any errors. Thanks for your time.

Daza2k8
02-01-2008, 02:39 PM
* Name: Darrell
* Hotel Don't exactly play habbo hotel anymore but still enjoy fansites.
* Why you want to help: I'd like to help because i know quite a bit about websites and about how they work, before my account got banned early into 2007, i used to be a frequent member on here and other fansites, i used to be pretty handing with helping and making my own sites aswell, and i think that i'd be able to help you with a project aslong, as you pick, me i've offered my help, if you don't accept it then i ain't really bothered :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!