PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Movie Streaming Jobs!

2DangerZ
01-01-2008, 03:06 PM
I would like to hire some members who will become super moderators and help post movies to the forums. They will have 100% access to the forums than normal members as we have premium vip (£1/$2 for a month and £10 for a year).

The forum has only yet been finished, 4 days of hard work nonstop, time has been put into it. Rules are all posted, staff rules too. (they're not too strict). Useful threads has been posted etc. And everything you need to know is posted already like how to report dead links , where to move posts etc. so it's easy for you and we've put it into the simplest form for you to understand.

Just staff needed, like 5 the least who will commit thereselves to the forums and enjoy themselves. And all thats needed left is posting movies away! Spam the forums with movies! Theres a thread that tells you how, its pretty simple and takes two seconds to post movies from all video websites (says in the thread what video websites our forum supports).

The site has not yet been advertised as we need to finish everything off and by doing that is like said, hire 5 moderators who will post as many movies as possible. Then after we've posted a couple of movies to attract guests to register, then the advertising will begin.

The forum is pretty simple, neat and clean and small which is easy to look around. We have helpful owners me and tyler, we do our best to help. Just joint the forum and pm 2danger. thanks.

EDIT: Forgot to add url. how typical of me! = www.movie-streaming.com (http://www.movie-streaming.com)

Born_To_Live
01-01-2008, 03:33 PM
Nice copy of wot.fm

Jebbo
01-01-2008, 04:56 PM
I Will Become Supermod.

But Looks Like iRapid.co.uk

2DangerZ
01-01-2008, 05:59 PM
lol, a copy of wot.fm? no one in the world would copy wot.fm, the skin is bad, the staffing is bad, bad support, i've seen it yes, went on there for about 2 seconds and the x button was the best choice. and don't advertise ur site pls cran. you should even be happy that i helped you with the forum, i told you nearly everything you needed to do and now look at it, yes it looks good than before but not as good as any other movies forum.

Ok jebbo, just pm 2danger on there. I'm using irapid.co.uk banner it comes with a skin called shutter on vb.com

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!