PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Club Updates - Ends Febuary 3rd

Grig
03-01-2008, 06:19 AM
Habbo staff are always upgrading their Habbo Club with a lot of new interesting features. However, they seem to have a dilemma now. Habbo Staff need 2 new features for the next upgrade of the Habbo Club, but they just can't think of anything new or original. Habbos around the world are getting extremely demanding and want to see something unheard of before.

Habbo staff are now calling you to help them think of 2 new features that are unique, which they can add to the Habbo Club.

Competition Terms and Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: 2.0 CS in rares from the Habbox Vault

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: Grig
Habbox Name: Grig
My entry:
1. Have a private guest room floor, which only HCs can see and enter.
2. Have a greater variety of badges such as special festive badges which normal members dont get etc.

This competition will run until Febuary 3rd unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes Grig will pick the winner and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed above. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by JoeyK. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox with the exception of HabboxWorld.com staff. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over in Habbo UK ONLY. For information on winning furniture from other hotels, visit the Competitions section at HabboxWorld.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments -- it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Staff or post in the competition question/comments forum.

Alex3213
03-01-2008, 06:13 PM
Habbo Name: Alex3213
Habbox Name: Alex3213
My entry:
1. As you can see, you have a limited amount of Motto Space. Instead of the ordinary just over 2 lines, you can have up to four lines of motto space!
2. Hc Club members are able to get free Email codes to get such rares, however in competiton.

Middlesbrough
03-01-2008, 07:07 PM
Habbo Name: Ingoe
Habbox Name: JustGotIngoe'D
My entry:
1. Be able to buy new floors and wallpapers
2. Have access to a 'free' room, this would be a room were you would be able to choose furni from the wall (or a form of catalouge) and put it in, only HC members can use this room and it is impossible to pick up the furni.

aeolist
03-01-2008, 07:27 PM
Habbo Name: thesammysta
Habbox Name: aeolist
My entry:
1. A select all button on the consle to stop it taking ages to select everyone.
2. a ban list on rooms (on modify room section). All you have to do is selet habbo's that are not alowed buy clicking a ban button. Bellow the users homepage link.

Ed.
03-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Habbo Name: Ed-Hawks
Habbox Name: EddyX
My entry:

1. Can Ban Users from Entering their Rooms
2. Get Access to a New Habbo Public Room (The Water Park - Where there are slides etc)

hamheyelliot
03-01-2008, 10:10 PM
Habbo Name: Hamheyelliot
Habbox Name: Hamheyelliot
My Entry:
1. Users should have more impacting options for their text:
http://uploadpicz.com/images/FVTYCGD.bmp
2. Users should get a ticket in some kind of Habbo Lottery where you win Ultra Rares
every time you buy a month.

AgnesIO
04-01-2008, 10:45 AM
Habbo Name: :.:.:.:Dom:.:.:.:
Habbox Forum Name: :.:.:.:Dom:.:.:

Entry:

1) Club members should be able to get in rooms even if there full.
2) They should be able to ban certain people from there rooms or be able to ban them for a certain ammount of time.

Headlawyer
04-01-2008, 01:36 PM
Habbox Name: Headlawyer
Habbo Name: Headlawyer

Entry:

1) Habbo Club Should Be Able To Pick What Starting Furni They Want Out
Of Say 5 Different HC Furni.
2) Habbo Club Should Have Advantages Like Offers. Every Week Theres A
Vote Of Which Furni HC's Should Get Creds Off. Like A Gate = 6 Creds.
Habbo Club May Cost 3 Creds Because Of The Habbo Club Vote.

Blue
04-01-2008, 01:55 PM
Habbo Name: Fishfreakozoid
Habbox Name: Blue
My entry:
1) Habbo Club Members should get a different colour name, and their chat should stand out from the rest.
2) They can teleport around rooms to get to different places if they have rights in a room

Tiked
04-01-2008, 03:12 PM
Habbo Name: Tiked
Habbox Name: Wizard

Entry:

Habbo's who have habbo club should have access to different emotes, not more dances, but emotes.
The habbo's in habbo club should have a forum with weekly competitions, just for them, and a place to make friends.

CircuitBroken
04-01-2008, 04:39 PM
Habbo Name: CircuitBroken
Habbox Name: CircuitBroken
My entry:
1. When using :chooser if there are friends in the room there name comes up in different coulour.
2. A HC only public room that you post what your selling on a list then someone comes along who is buying something, scrolls down the list and finds a person who is selling what they need.

Circuit

Lee
04-01-2008, 05:33 PM
Habbo Name: huntey07

Habbox Name: DJ-Huntey

My Entry:

1) I Think That HC Members Should Get A Bronze HC, Silver HC And GOLD HC Badge Depending On How Many Times They Have Bought HC,

2) Also, Concluding From What I Said Above, The Club Shop Should Have More Furni, Also Bronze HC's Can Only See T A Certine Amount Of Furni, Silver Have The Different Variatys Of Furni, And Gold Have There Set.

Shrile
05-01-2008, 02:02 PM
Habbo Name: Goarz
Habbox Name: Shrile

My Entry:
1) More Badges, Get Gold Badge BEFORE 13 Months Are Up, So Say If You Have Bought 13 Months, You Get The Badge Even If You Have Only Just Bought It, Bronze = 1 Month, Silver = 3/6 Months Gold = 12 Months +
----------------
2) Abbility To Put More Furni Down In Rooms With No Furni Limit, Annoying Or What!

Disaronno
05-01-2008, 02:59 PM
Habbo Name: Sgt.Rob
Habbox Name: PeaceOfMind
My entry:
1. When you first buy Habbo Club, you get one month free

2. Your writing can flash when in a room

StripedTiger
05-01-2008, 04:38 PM
Habbo Name: Acqua
Habbox Name: Acqua
My Entry:

Update 1. All HC members will be able to view the HC catalogue which will allow them to get special deals, see the next rare, buy special HC furniture.

Update 2. All HC members will get a bigger and better variety of pets. There will be more excentric colours for cats and dogs, as well as new pets such as chicks, rabbits, mini elephants and mice.

Zuar
05-01-2008, 05:54 PM
Habbo Name: Zuar
Habbox Name: Zuar
My entry:

1. All HC members get to choose they monthly gift from a ever changing catologue, so when you sign in and your about to receive you gift it says "Please choose your gift" and your directed to a room on habbo where there is a bot and you double click him and a catologue appears, and you pick your gift and then your auto-kicked.

2. A trade system were you can get your furni! (No need for shops!)
eg: I want a aloe vera, I search for it... 3 found. I drag my furniture into the box, and an alert appears to the user whose it is, then if they agree it swaps the furniture, if not it gives me an alert saying user declined, offer more. And it also has a feature were you can enter an auto-agree amount.

utox
05-01-2008, 06:10 PM
Habbo Name: utox

Habbox name: utox

My Entry:

1. Have the opportunity to import real songs into trax.

2. Every 3 month you have HC you have the opportunity wether you want a month half price.

Luvly.cow
06-01-2008, 04:43 PM
Habbo name: luvly.cow
Habbox name: Luvly.cow

1. Habbo Club members should be able to interact more with each other like high fiving and stuff
2. Habbo Club member should get exclusive seasonal furni.

.:PrEcIsE:.
06-01-2008, 04:55 PM
Habbo Name: .:PrEcIsE:.
Habbox Name: .:PrEcIsE:.

1) I think they should change the way your furni hand is. Instead of putting items in 1 by 1 you could possibly make it so if you right click on a certain furni it comes up with:
Place 1
Place 5
Place x

Therefore it would make trading alot quicker and more significant.

2) I think that Habbo should have a complete list of set prices for all furniture in the hotel under a tab on the catalogue, and only Habbo update them.

Gangster
06-01-2008, 06:44 PM
Habbo Name: lMoving.
Habbox Name: Razor
My entry:
1. Allow the owner of the room to pick up all the furni in their room at once.
2. Allow the owner of the room to mute evryone in the room.

mangle
06-01-2008, 06:57 PM
Habbo Name: Poojie
Habbox Name: mangle
My entry:
1 - Exclusive @habbo.co.uk email domains with a certain amount of storage capacity :)
2 - Exclusive pets with more pets per room :)

Interrogated
08-01-2008, 09:33 PM
habbo name - ikonic.

entry - i'll keep it short and sweet

1] be able to appear as offline or afk etc

2] be able to buy badges from the catalouge, seasonal badges etc..

Lampard1012
09-01-2008, 07:41 AM
Habbo name:Lampard1012
Habbox name: Lampard1012

Ideas:
1.Hc Members should be able to change the colour of their furni whenever they wish.
2.Habbo could make a catergorie of party rooms,Hc members would be able to host partys and have private games of battleball and snowstorm in their private partys.(hc members in partys only).

Thanks Lampard1012

Disneychanne1
10-01-2008, 10:03 PM
Habbo Name: Disneychanne1
Habbox Name: Disneychanne1
My entry:
A whole range of furni from trax to even stickies that only hc's can have, not even tradeable to non-hc's.
When released one will come out a week until they are all released.
Special preset costume's for avatars made mostly of clothing that you are not able to wear seperately as single items. New one comes out every month for a limited time in the catalogue as monthly costume.

.:.TURK.:.
11-01-2008, 01:55 AM
Habbo Name: .:.Turk.:. ;D
Habbox Name: .:.Turk.:. DUH.
My Entry:
Idea 1:
Their should be a wardrobe in rooms avalibale to EVERY HC member, not
to non-HC members. NOT EVEN TRADEABLE:O! Whenever they want to
change, they double-click on the wardrobe of their choice, then a screen
pops-up IN their habbo screen. They can change in the room! When they
pick what they want, they click ok, their habbo starts spinning around fast
then their changed!

Idea 2:
Babies! In the changing section on your habbo. Their should be:
Girl, Boy, & BABY! Baby included with baby clothes, bibs, & more! :D

Idea 3:
You know when you have a family in habbo? Wanna go to the same place?
BUY YOUR OWN CAR! Hope in the car, the driver picks what guest/public room you go to, and you all arive their in a car! Then you can put the car in your hand for a further use.

Idea 4:
A new HC public room where you go in where theres a HUGE DJ deck, click on it & it'll say " Do you want to play your music? " then it'll put you in a line. When its your turn, you'll go up there, pick a trax THAT YOU MADE, & play it! Everyone can rate your music, and ask you if you can burn it for them!

I have mre ideas in my head...
Cause Im SMARTICLE :eusa_danc

Edit By H0BJ0B (Senior Competitions Staff): Entry Disqualified. Entrants to this competition may only post 2 ideas as stated in the competition rules. Please contact either a Competitions (Assistant) Manager or a Senior Competition Staff member to edit your entry to 2 ideas.

xXxBabyGalxXx
11-01-2008, 01:19 PM
Habbo Name: xXxB@byG@lxXx
Habbox Name: xXxBabyGalxXx
My Entry: 1. I Think Hc Members Should Be Able To Kick/Ban Other Either Hc Members Or Non-Hc Members Out Of Say e.g The Lobby Especially When There Flooding And Causing Annoyous:D
2. I Think Hc Members Should Be Able To Pick The Furni They Want Each Month As Their Gift And Have More Choice And Styles Of Clothing.;)

ShadowTSL
11-01-2008, 03:41 PM
Habbo Name: ShadowTSL
Habbox Name: ShadowTSL
My entry:

Allow HC members to "rent" an item from a "HC Vault" and return the item when they want to change it to something else. E.g.: I rent a golden ice cream machine, two months later I change it to a Habbo Cola machine. (Must be 1HC value though, they can use Habbox for that ;-)) Habbos who have been members for over 12 months will be able to rent two, or one for the value of 2HC.
Allow HC members to create multi-floor "houses" with complete customizable doors, windows, floors and walls (like rooms), with starter furni inside. (like the new free room furni, only better) Habbos who have been members for over 12 months will be able to choose a much bigger house, and better starter furni.

micky.blue.eyes
12-01-2008, 01:51 PM
Habbo(x) name: micky.blue.eyes
Entry:
- HC Members will get a new section in the catalogue in which they can buy new windows (and/or views). So no more old and boring clouds but rain or night. :D
- Hc Members will get the option to edit their hand (the one that hold your furniture), you can change the skin colour and even give it rings and other accessoires. We've had that plain white hand for ages. =/

bubble79
13-01-2008, 08:39 PM
habbo name: bubble79
habbox name: bubble79

Entry-
- DIY clothing designs so you can make a pattern on your computer and then upload it onto habbo where it will shrink the design and you can have this on your clothing on habbo.
-New run option where hc members can move faster if they select the run option rather than walk.

Everlong
14-01-2008, 08:26 PM
Habbo Name: .Everlong.
Habbox Name: .Everlong.
My entry:
1. Habbo club members would recieve a self portrait style poster (furni) that looks very stylish and important.
2. They would be put in to a prize draw to get access to an exclusive once a month habbo v.i.p party including mods, habbo xs, hotel manager etc.

Higgimug
17-01-2008, 10:25 PM
Habbo Name: Faintish
Habbox Name: Higgimug
My entry:
1. More playing levels on Public room games such as SnowStorm and BattleBall. Maybe include HC only games in public rooms.
2. Have a much wider variety of furniture in the 'club shop'. Maybe even a special HC range of furniture. (Bars + Corners + Gates etc.)

beau03
20-01-2008, 01:14 PM
Habbo Name:
Habbox Forum Name:
Entry:
1. Be able to send Habbo Homepage Stickers
2. Get in on the latest Habbo secrets!

-tad.
20-01-2008, 01:25 PM
Habbo Name:-Tad.
Habbox Forum Name:-Tad.
Entry:
Idea 1 : Room owners get certain MOD commands, Kick all/Room shut up
Idea 2 : More commands as in being able to pick up all furni from a room

Kalk
20-01-2008, 04:20 PM
Habbo Name: Kalk
Habbox Name: Kalk
Entry:
Idea 1: Habbo Club Members have access to a "Personalised" furni section of the catalouge. This section includes Personalised Posters, Trophies, Wallpapers, Floors and many more items embossed with the buyer's Habbo Picture!
Idea 2: Habbo Club Members have a special option to extend/shrink the size of their homepage, and have a special Habbo Club section of the Webstore!

Eric400
20-01-2008, 05:00 PM
hey it is me Eric400 i am not aloud to pay but why can you not make it free like in habbo you get money but do not have to pay for real

Edited by H0BJ0B (Senior Competition Staff): Please do not post comments in a competition thread. Regarding your message, HabboxForum does not have any link with Habbo or Sulake except for the fact that we are a Habbo fansite. We do not control the happenings of Habbo. Thanks :).

21tcripps
21-01-2008, 10:45 AM
Habbo Name: 21tcripps
Habbox Name: 21tcripps
My entry:
1. Be able to turn on and off the stalk button
2. Have more badges so when you hit 1year,2year,3year HC you get another badge

22-01-2008, 12:27 AM
Habbo Name: meme120389
Habbox Name: 24
My entry:
(1) Habbo Club Members should have a button which when clicked allows them to pick up all furni in their room.
(2) Habbo Club Members should have another talk option (like whisper) which allows them to speak in a room and only HC members can hear them.

joeyoung1994
22-01-2008, 04:30 AM
Habbo Name: joeyoung1994
Habbox Name: joeyoung1994
My entry:
1. The ability to block people from your room.
2. A Code every month for enterey in a comeption for a rare

matman682007
24-01-2008, 10:26 PM
Habbo Name: wise-eye
Habbox Name: matman682007
My Entry: (sorry its long. lol)

1) I think that Habbo club members should have an updated catalog. what I mean is the organisation, for example have a favorites page where you can bookmark favourite items of furni. Maybe Actually have a rare values page included as well that can change with exact recorded stats of what rares are selling for what price.

2) Also I think that HC (if not all) members should be able to get stairs; like not like 'already fitted in the room' stairs I mean it could be like a teleport to another floor but you actually see you habbo walk up the stairs (could even have esculators). But the full extent of this idea would be for when your creating a room be able to choose how many floors the room has and then be able to choose where the stairs are placed in the room. This would be good for all types of things such as games and trade shops.

federacchi
26-01-2008, 12:48 AM
Habbo Name: Federacchi
Feautures for HCs:
1- New rares appears on catalogue 10 minutes before they´re out for ordinary habbos.
2- Have an option to run instead of walking (if this is impossible to get all the roooms they make painted when bought).

Nice competition made me think :D

slayaman
30-01-2008, 10:17 AM
Habbo Name: Slayaman
Habbox Name: slayaman
Entry:
1. HC Room Owners should be allowed to ban members from their room which will be displayed on a speicla stickie...but will look like a glass kind of thing which comes with the room which displays all the banned habbo names for that room and also gives easy access for the owner to add/remove members from the banned list...like a second console but on a stickie.

2. HC members should have a special trade function where they can put piece(s) of furni up for trade and also set the offer for they are looking for i.e they put 2 hc's in the 'Inter UK Trade Box' (A name i made up for this idea lol) and then they ahve a little scroll down list of all the pieces of furni on habbo rares and norms that they can choose with a maximum of six peices of furni and a maximum amount of 99 of each furni so in this case ie. i want to put in 2hcs and i set my desired offer to a red amber lamp. Someone esle comes along and then uses the 'search for furni' (another anme i made up) and puts in Club Sofa x2 they see the offer...they click on it and put in their red amber lamp. The deal is done and they recieve 2 hc's and the other person recieves the red amber. This can also be done if one of the poeple is offline as the furni will go straight to their hand and it was them who put up the offer so would avoid scam claims etc.

My second idea tbh is kind of based on the global trade feature on pokemon diamond/pearl where you put a pokemon on wifi and u choose what pokemon u want from another player sort of thing. Good Competition. :)

-loopy-girl-06
30-01-2008, 07:50 PM
this is what i think it should be:

* I think They should Have A HC floor in the Guest rooms. This floor would be for HC'S only

*Also They Should Have Some New HC Trousers We have had the same oring things for a while so why not update it!!

:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_danc :eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_wall:eusa_wall :eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_clap :eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_danc

No.1.HAB
30-01-2008, 08:00 PM
Habbo Name: rareage.
Habbox Name: =e-m-m-a=

My entry:
1, Firstly, when u have habbo club u can buy bigger/bold txt and change the color for while you got HC
(whether u got 1 day left or 6 months and exspires when HC does)
(eg: Bright green text slightly bigger than normal in bold
Cost : 2 creds for bold 3 creds for color 5 creds for size)
(txt only works in your own room's too as it wold be annoying a v9 room with 50 ppl useing large txt)

2, Secondly, block users from your room's
Its verry annoying when sum 1 comes in your room and spams the hell out of it untill your fingers are sore from pressing kick

Both i think will be very usefull i think that the ignore button is usless in your own rooms as ppl will be saying kik spammer and u would not know whos spamming
And the txt will be good as i dont think many ppl look at whos room it is!
I always get who's owner wheres owner You not the owner :)

slayaman's idea is cool about the trade box but it would also be cool to have more than 6 boxes for trading
as i sometimes get trades with 9-10 dif types of furni and sometimes cant complete them

AnGzZ
03-02-2008, 03:53 AM
Habbo Name: .!Pepsi!.
Habox Name: AnGzZ

1) When habbo's fall asleep and dont move for 5-10 minutes they should automaticlly get kicked. so we dont have to handle it.

2) Beside room name there should be a window that says how many people are in the room. That way people know if there will be lines, too busy,or not enough people to play that type of game.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!