PDA

View Full Version : DJ Limos - Best limos in East Midlands

Swearwolf
04-01-2008, 08:41 PM
Note to mods: Sorry if this isn't allowed please just delete and let me know.
As I work for the company, I've been asked to help boost it's business.

www.djlimos.co.uk

DJ Limos - Northamptonshire Limousine Hire DJ Limos are proud to be one of the finest limousine hire companies in the Northamptonshire area. The Ultimate in Luxury Limousine and Executive Hire operating within Kettering, Corby, Wellingborough, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Birmingham and the surrounding counties.

'We pride ourselves on knowing that we have the most beautiful stretched limousines in the business and that our chauffeur driven limousine hire service is second to none, offering exceptional value for money, without ever compromising on quality'.

Our limousines are the latest 'Millennium' shape cars, have full leather interiors and are equipped with air-conditioning, drinks bar, DVD player, CD surround sound music system, fibre optic lighting, privacy partition, and are all maintained to the highest possible standards.
Our limo fleet includes a Hummer for hire, Chrysler 300 for hire, Range Rover Sport for Hire, Lincon Towncar Krystal and Executive for Hire and many more.

DJ Limos is a fully licenced limousine and executive hire company based in Kettering.
We are licenced by VOSA to carry up to 8 passenger.

Metric.
04-01-2008, 11:47 PM
KK BOOK THEM ALL TO MY HOUSE~~~

hoosiers
05-01-2008, 12:01 AM
madguitarist dnt u live in corby
?

Swearwolf
05-01-2008, 02:13 AM
madguitarist dnt u live in corby
?

yes, pretty much live there, i dont live in our house there anymore

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!