PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Hiring Staff

Masterfood680
08-01-2008, 11:20 PM
MODS please move this if it is in the wrong thread. But I am hiring staff for my soon to be fansite which already has the radio server, we are just waiting for the email containing the radio port and password as well as purchasing hosting and VBulletin. Anyway, We have openings for the following positions:

*****= Highly Preferred

1) Assistant Radio Manager-Can Hire And Fire DJ's and works alongside the Radio Manager.
2)Community Manager-Manages the Community
3)Events Manager-Manages events in the hotel etc.
4)Rare Values Manager-Works with the Head Of Rare Values to create Rare values based on trades seen.
5) DJ's-Provides music(clean) to listen to via our shoutcast server.
6)Coders*****-Help in Coding the website in PHP,HTML,CSS and other languages.

Applications will be open as soon as the site is up, in the meantime please post here :) Applicants must be:

Trustworthy
Reliable
Hard Working
Good Leaders

If you think you can do it, make a post below :)

Dr222
09-01-2008, 05:59 AM
im looking for the assistant radio manager and forum manager when forum opens

Hypertext
09-01-2008, 01:21 PM
umm, have you created the site yet, should probably do that first xP but good luck.

abnormal
09-01-2008, 02:17 PM
If when you have the site up and still no Assistant Radio Manager, please do contact me. :)

Masterfood680
09-01-2008, 07:36 PM
umm, have you created the site yet, should probably do that first xP but good luck.

The site is being paid for in the next few weeks, I am just hiring staff before hand. Also Assistant Radio Manager and Forum Manager are still open.

Born_To_Live
09-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Ill take Forum Manager if you want?

Lee
09-01-2008, 08:33 PM
Well, I'll Be Up For Doing The Job: Forum Manager... I Am reliable, Own A VB Forum, Lots Of Experience In Forums...

Radio manager too, Own A Radio Reseller... And I Am A Very Reliable DJ... I Hire Right People, Judge Correctly From Their Trial etc...

Yours,
Huntey...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!