PDA

View Full Version : all leeds fans

danny-dyer
11-01-2008, 11:15 PM
Have a look at Leeds 3rd goal v Northampton (on virginmedia.com).
is that ref bit dodgey eh???

is that true about wise chasing them teenagers, haha what a ******....:D

danny1541
12-01-2008, 01:13 AM
:| All i see is a well taken goal ( Although i am a leeds fan ) And to be honest northampton were like a pub team on the day. And yes it is true and i dont really think its something to smile about as he had his pregnant wife in his car when the teenagers harrased them.

Alan_Carr
12-01-2008, 05:29 PM
:| All i see is a well taken goal ( Although i am a leeds fan ) And to be honest northampton were like a pub team on the day. And yes it is true and i dont really think its something to smile about as he had his pregnant wife in his car when the teenagers harrased them.

How were we a pub team?
It's kinda hard to beat Leeds.

piddle2k6
12-01-2008, 07:08 PM
We all hate leeds SCUM!

Seriosuly beckford always gets lucky tap ins..

He is like van nistey :D

danny1541
13-01-2008, 12:02 AM
How were we a pub team?

Like i said on the day. I just thought your passing was woeful and it was too easy to break you down. I how ever have not seen you all season so i can not comment.

Good luck for rest of season

danny-dyer
13-01-2008, 12:27 AM
dennis wise is ******** scum.

PlKEY-ARMY
13-01-2008, 03:04 PM
dennis wise is ******** scum.
the only thing youve ever said that makes sense

majesticdragon
13-01-2008, 05:00 PM
I support Man Utd but want Leeds back in premiership so badly they have an amazing team and were one of the only teams who could give us a good game I see Alan Smith going back there tbh. And and Dennis wise isn't scum

Geraint
13-01-2008, 05:02 PM
I wanna see Leeds come back to Championship, start losing games and all their fans will go back home. It may not happen next season, if they get promoted but it will happen the season after, if they stay up.

danny1541
13-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Leeds are debt free now and can get crowds up to 30k and more so we are making a lot of money so if we do go up i think we will spend big.

VPSwow
13-01-2008, 08:29 PM
Leeds have a few new signons so we will do good.

Just hope leeds dont fall into the trap and sell beckford if we get offered anymore for him.

Mexel
13-01-2008, 08:44 PM
Leeds are debt free now and can get crowds up to 30k and more so we are making a lot of money so if we do go up i think we will spend big.

Leeds are getting bigger crouds than some Premiership team this season

danny-dyer
16-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Dennis wise on a piece of string
time we kicked his ********* head in...:)

danny1541
16-01-2008, 09:20 PM
Dennis wise on a piece of string
time we kicked his ********* head in...:)

GET a life jesus.

Edited by Immenseman (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

danny-dyer
16-01-2008, 09:21 PM
na il be alrite leeds scum

Edited by Immenseman (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Alan_Carr
16-01-2008, 09:42 PM
lol hows brad johnson doin, watched the game at Crewe on t.v, he looked crap when he came on, glad we sold him.

danny1541
16-01-2008, 10:21 PM
lol hows brad johnson doin, watched the game at Crewe on t.v, he looked crap when he came on, glad we sold him.

Did not get much time on did he? Was his first game for us ill let you know how he does when we play a few more games mate.

Jordie
16-01-2008, 10:36 PM
he isnt glad because northampton cant replace him

just bitter.

one game give the lad a chance

Azul
16-01-2008, 10:39 PM
How are the Leicester boys doing down in Leeds? Just wondering because I hope they're doing well so you give us a few quid for them, couldn't cut it at Championship level.

danny1541
16-01-2008, 11:33 PM
De Vries - Does not look too good can head the ball nothing else

Kenton - Had a solid debut the other day.

How ever i dont think we will put a offer in for any of them.

Alan_Carr
17-01-2008, 07:50 AM
he isnt glad because northampton cant replace him

just bitter.

one game give the lad a chance

No-ones being bitter Jordie?
I'm glad he left, like i said a million times, because we got a good deal for him, and he's an in-and-out player, so no1's being bitter, i'm glad he's playing for a big club, even though he may just get 20 minutes every game, but if he's happy...

Jamie!
17-01-2008, 02:42 PM
How were we a pub team?
Are they?? :8

I support Man Utd but want Leeds back in premiership so badly they have an amazing team and were one of the only teams who could give us a good game I see Alan Smith going back there tbh. And and Dennis wise isn't scum
Alan Smith will never go back to Leeds... doubt they will ever forgive him leaving for Man Utd as well as giving his own fans the fingers after his last game.

danny-dyer
17-01-2008, 05:49 PM
yes dennis wise is ****.
dirty player back in his day worse than chopper harris l o l
and
hes a ***** manager.....
when poyet left they started loosing
who was the brains behind it?

Alan_Carr
17-01-2008, 09:29 PM
yes dennis wise is ****.
and
hes a ***** manager.....

His results speak for themselves danny.

danny1541
17-01-2008, 09:32 PM
yes dennis wise is ****.
and
hes a ***** manager.....

Awww baby boy thrown his dummy out and try's to get his point across by adding a few swear words.... GROW UP WILL YOU. How old are you 10?

Edited by Immenseman (Forum Moderator): Please don't insult other forum members.

Jake145
17-01-2008, 10:02 PM
Booo Leeds

danny-dyer
17-01-2008, 10:06 PM
im 10 next week danny

Edited by Immenseman (Forum Moderator): Please stay on topic.

Alan_Carr
18-01-2008, 06:57 PM
we all hate leeds scum (8)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!